The central bank is likely to exchange employee salaries early next week
The Central Bank of Iraq, says…
(1) it is likely to pay the salaries of employees at the beginning of next week, while referring to the insurance of employee salaries for the months of July and August and September.
The Director General of Accounting at the Central Bank, Ihsan Shamran, said in a statement reported by the official Iraqi News Agency “Conscious” and viewed by him / the information / that
(2) “re-deduction of bonds in favor of the Ministry of Finance by about 8 trillion dinars”, indicating:
(3) “the bonds will enable the Ministry of Finance to secure employee salaries For the months of July, August and September.
(4) Shamran added, “The Central Bank made it easy for the Ministry of Finance to process the debt repayment for a period of 10 years,” noting that
(5) “the Ministry of Finance can receive money from banks.”
(6) He suggested, “Paying employees salaries at the beginning of next week,” pointing out that “there is a major role for the central bank in facing the current financial crisis.”