Great article IMHO, and one that should be read with an unbiased mindset... China does not allow for business to be conducted in crypto's within their nation economic system... With their intent to trade in their Yuan currency as it concerns oil, it would seem that there is a reason for China's lack of wanting to be involved in crypto currencies... Could this be a vehicle to lesson the confidence with the dollar not only within our own country, but abroad?...

Here is my response to this article... I highly recommend you read the arguments on both sides before making an opinion... God bless, and take care..

Here is the link to the article, and here is my response below it... https://www.alt-market.com/articles/3...end-of-freedom

"Thanks for the informative article... China does not allow for crypto currencies within their economy I believe... This has to be for reasons that are going to benefit this countries economy in the long run... For example, China is going to begin the process of having oil traded in the Yuan... With the Yuan being gold backed, and those who use their currency having the option of trading for gold if they do not want to receive China's currency as payment... It certainly is not a secret that China desires to dominate the world economic scene, and become the currency of choice at some point in the future...

Just a hunch on my part, but with the emergence of the crypto's within America, and the negative effect it could have on the dollar's standing not only within this country, but abroad... Could this be a part of a diabolical plan to break the pride of our nation, and thus destroy the US economy, or lesson our importance on the world stage?... At some point in the future the world may very let the US know that you are no longer needed, and this nation be discarded like a piece of trash... Once the money is meaningless, and useless those who were once "friends" with the US may no longer be... "