Iraq raises Basra crude price

Number of views 498 Date added 08/06/2017 - 16:02

Economy News BAGHDAD,

She said a company marketing Oil ( SOMO ) , day Thursday that Iraq upload price Sell the official For ore Basrah Light to me Asia at Shipments July July 0.60 About the month the previous Up to me Average Prices Raw Amman And Dubai Reduced Of which 55 cents Per barrel .

Reported Sumo at Declaration Journalist I saw Economy " News " , They are " identified price Sale raw Basrah Heavy For Asia at The same the month At Average Prices Raw Amman And Dubai Reduced Of which $ 4.70 Per barrel .

And determine price Sell the official For ore Basrah Light Shipments July to me Markets Americas At $ 0.05 Per barrel above Indicator Argos For raw materials High Sulfur To get up About the month Previous . He remained price Sale raw Kirkuk to me the states United Nations Without A change At $ 0.70 Per barrel above Indicator Argos . "

Rose price Sell the official For ore Basrah Light For Europe at July 0.05 USD Up to me raw Brent Of Reduced Of which $ 3.30 Per barrel . as such Increased price Sell the official For ore Kirkuk Shipments July to me raw Brent Of Reduced Of which $ 3.55 Per barrel .

Content Link