Oil for "Economy News": privatization of the distribution sector aimed at reducing the weight on our work

Number of views 319 Date 01/06/2017 - 17:17

Economy News BAGHDAD,

Announced Ministry Oil, Thursday, that Orientation For privatization sector distribution His goal mitigation The weight On Action The Ministry, Shown that Action Ministry Oil Specialized at fields exploration And extract Export Oil .

And he said speaker Basem Ministry Oil, Assem Jihad For "the economy News " , " The Minister Oil Face shaping A committee To study Privatization sector distribution It will be On several Phase Target Of which mitigation The weight On Ministry Oil " , Indicating That " work Ministry Oil Specialized at fields exploration And extract Export Oil ".

He drew to me That " give field For the sector The private To enter at sector distribution will not Affects On Action Ministry But rather Contribute at Development sector distribution And upgrading Level Services " , Pointing out to me It " from right Sector The private import Derivatives Oil And sell them at Stations ".

It was minister Oil Jabbar Allaibi, instructed Monday, Formation A committee To study Privatization sector distribution, Pointing out to me that that Comes To disperse the field Before Companies Sector The private To develop sector distribution To provide Best Services .

Content Link