Iraqi Stock Exchange: The rise in shares traded last week by 332%

Date Added 27/05/2017 - 17:58

Economy News BAGHDAD,

Announced Market Iraq For securities Financial " stock market " , Saturday, Height Number Share Asked questions During Sessions the week the past in the rate of 332% He turned Reason to me completion Two deals To my banker Babylon And connector .

And he said Director Executive Director For the market Iraq For securities Financial, Taha Ahmad Slave Peace at Declaration Journalist Received " economy News " version from him, " The Market Iraq For securities Finance Organized During the week Finished On 25 May Present five Sessions For trading at market The system And (3) sessions at market The second To become Number Companies Listed at Market (101) Company Input distance completion Procedures Insert stocks bank The country Islamic " , Explaining That "(72) companies Included at market The system And (29) companies Included at market Second . "

"He added Slave Peace That " market I traded During Sessions the week the past Stock (46) Company at market The system and a company one at market The second While still Number Companies Stopped About Trading For not Commitment Submit Disclosure Annual And the chapel Of the Authority And the market (14) company ".

He explained Slave Peace That " number Share Asked questions For the week the past Amounted to (22) billion Arrow Compared to (5) billion Arrow For the week Which Kiss High (332.16%) Hit Values Share Asked questions For the week Last (9) billion Dinar Compared to (4) billion Dinar For the week Which Kiss High she Other By (129.28%) ".

And That " indicator market ISX 60 Close at else session From the week the past At (603.80) points High By 1.06% Shut it down For the week Which Kiss When close At (597.49) points . "

Content Link