Could This Be Our Month?... It Is the 7th Month... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Could This Be Our Month?... It Is the 7th Month...

Re: Could This Be Our Month?... It Is the 7th Month...

Hello Fine Citizens of Dinar Updates...

First of all, thanks to all of the newshounds, and those who decipher some of the articles whose translations can be rather difficult to comprehend... Thanks for all of the chat copiers, moderators, and of course those who have provided us with a very well rounded website...

There are some very fine people here, and we are certainly blessed to be a part of history, and biblical prophecy being fulfilled... It has certainly been a pleasure being here with the various personalities that add balance... We have some very insightful people here as well, and those who give of themselves without desiring anything in return... Thank you..

More importantly it has been great being able to be a part of some very strong believers in our Eternal Father, and His Son, the Savior of mankind... Thank you so much for the care, and concern as prayers have been answered on behalf of those who are in need of them...

May our strength continue to be derived from the gift of God's Holy Spirit as time passes... There should be nothing greater than one's relationship with the Most High God.. The One, and only True God...

Thanks again, and may God bless all of you...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-06-2016 at 07:00 PM.

Good Afternoon Everyone...

Hope your 4th of July weekend was enjoyable, and safe... The news is great... So lets see how all goes this week... God bless, and take care... Remember that our Creator knows what is best for all of us... He is so Awesome... May we seek to continue to focus upon being defined by HIS unfailing love... That which HE showed us through the giving of HIS SON for our Spiritual healing...

Popeye7

Hello Folks..

Here is the link for the UN operational rates for currencies worldwide... As of almost 3PM Eastern Standard Time, the rates of some countries have been changed to reflect the July 15th date... But the ONE we have our eyes on, being the Iraqi dinar, remains at the rate given for 1 July... So keep an eye on this site...

Here is the link... https://treasury.un.org/operationalr...nalRates.php#I

I would also like to add that it was 2 years, and 7 months to the day since Christine Lagarde gave her numerology speech to the National Press Club on January 15th, 2014.. 2 times 7 is 14... 14 is course 7 two times... We will see what the day brings...

Have a great weekend, and God bless to you all...

Popeye7

PS... I would like to add one thing... Tomorrow is 7/16/2016... If we compress the month, and day we will have the sum of 14.. (7+1+6=14)... That is 7 two times.. If we compress the 14 (1+4=5), and add this sum to the compressed sum of the year 2016 (2+0+1+6=9) we have this equation, and answer (5+9=14)... 14 again is 7 two times... Here is the link for Christine Lagarde's speech to the National Press Corp... Her emphasis on 7, and her proclamation of 14 being 7 two times as well... It is all in there... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_IZ-AcQ_I

The end of this portion of the speech is very interesting as well... G7, and G20... Again G is the 7th letter of the alphabet... If we replace the G in both of these... G7 would be 77... G20 would be 720... If we compress 77 (7+7=14)... Compress the 14, and we have 5 again (1+4=5)... If we compress 720 we have this equation, and answer (7+2+0=9)... If we add both answers we again would have 5+9=14... 14 is 7 two times... Remember certain numbers have meaning to those who make numerology an important aspect to their lives...

We shall see what occurs... Like BGG said during newstime... The next 24 hours will be interesting...

Time will tell, and again in God's timing...

Peace Be With You All,

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-16-2016 at 12:29 AM.

Rudimentary application of 2 of the 4 basic math functions, to number strings arbitrarily picked from dates is a total shot in the dark gesture.
    It's all a wild guess at best without a primer to apply an intended crypto-logic to accurately cypher.
    You would have to know you were applying an intended crypto to an intended data string.
    The string itself would usually be encrypted as well which would require at least one more primer.
    In cases where security of high value is concerned, multiple primers, for both an input data string, and an output result would be required I assure you.
    The sheer magnitude of possible wrong outcomes without a primer is what makes crypto protection secure.
    Without primers you may as well be throwing bones or reading tea leaves is all I'm saying.

But...if you compress enough numbers to cover every possible eventuality...one of them will be correct so by all means keep trying lol.

Good grief Charlie Brown...

Hello Kblp...

I was wondering where you were?... I missed your uplifting responses, and positive outlook on this investment... Hope your week is a good one in all seriousness...

Christine Lagarde brought up the subject... Which by the way, must be important to her, and her bosses right... Otherwise, why bring up numerology... Numbers mean something to them... Depending upon what they decide, and our allowed to orchestrate in the world we live in... You know!... Those who control the money supply care not for the laws of a country... The reality of the world we live in, and one that will continue to be unpredictable until the return of the Son of God...

Until then, let us learn, enjoy life, and know that if God is for us, who can be against us...

God bless, and take care...

Popeye7

Hello Popeye7,

I'm of the belief that honesty is the best policy in all matters. Not to be mistaken for meaning all truths should be known to everyone at all times.
    There are situations where one should keep the truth to themself until such time as it should be revealed. Not to be mistaken as license to trample upon the truth.

Why do you sarcastically pretend to have missed me? Do you believe it gives you some leg up in the discussion? Does it lend credence to your interpretation that Lagarde was revealing the date for a dinar RV?

"Numbers mean something to them", implies what huh? Numbers mean something to everyone so of course they mean something to them. What does that prove? That your whimsical musings of Lagarde's speech revealed the date of "the RV" which you have prophetically claimed to be ordained by God's word?

While I agree with most of the theological things you say, I've never agreed with your linking of a dinar RV to bible prophecy, or anything else for that matter. It's all been a self serving matter from the start.

The truth and nothing but Popeye7, you should try it sometime. Of course if you and everyone else did that, the myth and this place wouldn't exist. An inconvenient truth.

Hello Kblp.

How do you know I was being sarcastic?... Because I was not... But I was wondering when you were going to respond in all honesty... Have you ever thought that God is showing others truth that you cannot understand at the moment... But will once all things are fulfilled, you will see... The Spirit of God has, and will continue to work within those who have HIM in their lives, and rely upon God for guidance...

You have brought nothing to this site but negative input... We get it!.. You do not believe in this investment... Which puzzles many as to why you are involved in it to begin with... The news coming out of Iraq has been great... At some point we shall see what we have been waiting for...

Scripture does point out that numbers do mean something to those who represent the side opposed to our Great Creator, and if you research what has been going on in our world, certain events have been occurring on dates where particular numbers are magnified... For some reason, the powers that be have made it a point to make it a focal point as in how they do things... I have researched, and found that within witchcraft, numerology is very important... We know who the prince of the power of the air is, and that Satan has been allowed by God to a tremendous amount of influence within our world... This being knows that the time is drawing as to the return of HIS CREATOR, and that does not sit very well with him...

Which is why he there has been an increase in the amount of propagating immoral, and hedonistic behavior... Satan knows that sin is vital for his success, and that we human beings are more inclined to given into temptation rather than practice what HE defines as righteousness... Time is very important to the principalities that represent darkness simply because deep down they know that they know that is something that they do not have much of...

Which is why numbers are important to them, and the very reason Christine Lagarde brought up the subject in her important address to the National Press Club... She knew that most people would not pay attention to her focus upon numerology, and that what she brought up would be forgotten in time.. One thing I do know is that there are events that are pre-planned well in advance of them occurring by those in the know... That the orchestration we see going on in our world is just that... Things have been planned for years in advance of them actually occurring....

But they do leave clues at times.. Maybe our Creator has instructed Satan to do so through these people in order to see if some of HIS people are paying attention... After all Jesus did tell us to "calculate" the number of the beast in Revelation chapter 13 verse 18... So it would stand to reason that God would want us to pay attention to this aspect of how our world is governed as we near the end of this age before the return of the Messiah...

This is not in any way self serving... It is something that has been placed upon my heart to do by God... I have also been given the blessing to write of the Word of God to my brethren... One thing I have learned is that one does not hide the talents, or gifts our Creator grants them.. Nor does one allow for others to discourage them of doing so either... I have gained nothing on a physical level... Only to be able to share the Word of God...

Kblp, through all of your frustration, maybe you should take a break, and sell your dinar if you have not already... It really is a waste of your time to come on here, and declare your negativity on this site... We all believe in this investment, and indeed it does fulfill God's prophetic Word... It will serve as a test for those who have invested in it, and believe on HIM as to whether or not we shall stumble in our calling through the Lord Jesus Christ... Will we allow for the physical mammon to supersede the spiritual mammon?... Myself included!... Which is why it is vital we keep it all in perspective, and stay alert, or spiritually sober...

Christine Lagarde declared in her speech given on January 15th 2014 that there would be 7 strong years of economic growth in our world... That time has not begun yet... So obviously we are still looking for a starting point.. What better way to begin this for those who have been allowed to rule this world than to do so in the very land where the very first world empire was attempted to be built by King Nimrod as Genesis point out... God thwarted mankind's plan by separating us via the language barrier... So here we sit on the cusp of history being made within Iraq, the land that formerly had within it the unfinished, incomplete Tower of Babel... A symbol of what was to be in defiance of God, and that mankind did not need their Creator to rule over us...

The number 7 will obviously play a big role as to when this 7 strong years of economic growth begins... Using the numerology method is necessary in order to find that beginning point... Which is why she brought it up in her speech... Otherwise, why bother?...

That is why this is all about ultimately... The only problem is when one is in defiance against God, it is sin... And sin will, and always has brought suffering, and death... That is where we are at... The beginnings of this One World Order, apart from God, and in rebellion against HIM... But our Creator is allowing for it to occur simply because a great lesson will be learned in the end for those who place their faith in this final empire that will encompass the whole world... Ironically it is the 7th empire that Satan has been allowed to bring forth on God's earth...

We must see it for what it is, and of course render unto Caesar what is Caesar's... It is what it is... But until Jesus Christ returns, it is not something that we should allow ourselves to be taken in by... Jesus showed us, while in the flesh, how to live on this earth... Despite Satan having much influence, and of course at that time his empire, the Roman Empire, was in power... We must ensure that we do not allow for the physical aspect of our lives to negatively affect the spiritual life we have in Messiah...

Recognizing Satan's system of Babylon does require a spiritual awakening from God Almighty.. Otherwise one will indeed drink of the cup that Babylon, or Satan wields, and become spiritually lost, or as scripture declares "drunk" from what it can do to one's spiritual condition... See Revelation chapter 17, and 18... We are to come out of, and stay away from Babylon's spiritual influence... Using the funds received from this investment in a wise fashion is going to be a test for the saints of God...

Keeping it all in perspective Kblp, and praying for all who believe on Jesus Christ to endure to the end... If that is self serving, than I am guilty as charged...

Take care, and God bless..

Popeye7

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...th-Month/page2
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-17-2016 at 09:31 PM.

Your sarcasm is obvious if you read your own first paragraph.

You've always been concerned over whether or not I own dinar. You've fished for that information several times without getting an answer and indeed it shall remain that way simply as a testament to my regonition of your connivery on the subject.
    Here's a great example of your connivery:

You've brought nothing to this site but negative input... We get it!... You do not believe in this investment... Which puzzles many as to why you are involved with it to begin with... The news coming out of Iraq has been great... At some point we shall see what we have been waiting for...
    1. You intentionally mislabel my presenting of facts which counter the multitude of factless claims made here as negative input.
    2. You state that you and everyone else "get it" as to why I'm involved here and you deceptively belittle the reason by claiming it's simply because I don't believe in the dinar investment.
    Firstly, and this may come as a shock to you and some others here but, everyone here besides myself doesn't necessarily believe what you do regarding the dinar investment. Some of them, especially newer members and long time lurkers, have questions they'd like real answers to rather than just being shouted down to be silenced, or told they asked a great question and then skipped over without getting an answer, or worse yet being given a ridiculous answer that isn't supported by any facts.
    3. Nobody who actually reads my comments is puzzled by why I'm here. I've stated on numerous occasions that I'm here to provide truth about the many myths being propagated here to those in search of facts and real answers. There is one other reason that's never been disclosed but indeed has been suspicioned by at least one and he knows who he is and what I'm talking about.
    Nevertheless, your claiming that it's simply to spread negativity is just another example of your connivery to downplay why I'm here. You know why I'm here and you know it has nothing to do with spreading negativity.
    4. When has the news coming out of Iraq not been great according to the newshounds and loyal followers of dinar updates? The answer is never so your point is what? I just made mine abundantly clear.
    5. You claim you "get it" when actually you have no idea. If you got it, you'd realize i've engaged you simply as a vehicle to bring forth facts to far fetched and deceitful claims that in some instances are harmful to others.

Some more of your connivery in the following quote:

Kblp, through all of your frustration... Maybe you should take a break, and sell your dinar if you have not already... It really is a waste of your time to come on here, and declare your negativity on this site... We all believe in this investment, and indeed it does fulfill God's prophetic Word...
    1. Falsely labeling my reason for being here again and falsely labeling it as frustration...again.
    2. Trying to silence the truth by suggesting I take a break. (It bothers you that I point out falsehoods in the myth, especially yours.)
    3. Fishing for whether or not I own dinar...again.
    4. Claiming it's a waste of my time to come on here, and declare negativity on this site, (evidence that my presentation of facts challenging yours and others' baseless claims makes you uncomfortable.)
    5. Falsely (or naively) claiming that everyone here except for me believes in this investment. (You don't speak for everyone here.)
    6. Claiming this investment fulfills God's prophetic word. (Show me where in the bible where it's stated that Babylon's rise to the financial Mecca of the world includes or is delivered by an RV of the Iraqi dinar.) Dom't elude, show it or continue casting yourself as a charlatan.

There's eleven quick examples of your connivery divulged from just two of your fourteen paragraph response.
    Yes Popeye7 you were being sarcastic, and you're being deceitful. If in fact you've been given a gift from God to spread his word among your brethren as you claim, you may should look inward and reflect on whether or not this is what you're actually doing. Because I have to tell you, nowhere in the bible does it state that Babylon's rise to the world's financial mecca is even remotely tied to an Iraqi dinar RV as you've continued to claim.

Don't worry Popeye7, I wouldn't want you to miss me, and bringing light to the falsehoods in your statements is helpful in busting the myths propagated here so you can be at peace when I don't respond to your every musing brother, I'm not going anywhere.

BTW, did you ever check out iraqcurrencywatch.com as I suggested? I'm curious as to your thoughts on the matter.
    Last edited by Kblp; 07-18-2016 at 02:43 AM.

Hello Kblp...

I do not know what you need to prove to you that my comments were not based on sarcasm... Yes, I have looked at that site, and while there may be people spreading lies, and deceit, this investment is a good one... Taken longer than any of us have expected, but it will come...

Your words speak for themselves... I hope you find peace... Take care, and I will be praying for you...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-18-2016 at 02:58 AM.

My words being taken for their exact meaning and intent is all I would wish for as you've unsuccessfully attempted to skew both multiple times. I've never spoke in riddles with anyone here but then I've only spoke the truth.

I've never self designated that my presence or presentation here was the Lords work or a gift from him either but who knows the answer to that besides HIM? Do you? Many who make such claims about themselves, do so falsely. And many who have done his work, have done so unknowingly, as well as with HIS blessing.

I see you haven't yet presented the scripture which binds the rise of Babylon to an Iraqi dinar RV. Why is that?
    Is it that you have nothing besides conjecture that this is a good investment and nothing real establishing that it will come?

I'm at peace Popeye7 but thank you and may you find yours as well.
    Last edited by Kblp; 07-18-2016 at 05:07 AM.