Could This Be Our Month?... It Is the 7th Month...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could This Be Our Month?... It Is the 7th Month...

Could This Be Our Month?... It Is the 7th Month...

Good Morning Folks...

So I have been reflecting on God's perfect timing of all things, and the reality of the world we live in... Realizing the conspiracies that Satan the devil has instigated over the centuries that have lead mankind down a primrose path of destruction, suffering, and death... But the majority of us, in some form, or fashion have fallen for the serpent's tactics, and deceptive devices while he studies the weakness's of not only us as individual's, but our ancestor's tendencies are also known by Satan so as to give him an advantage as to what our weakness's are, while tempting us with them... He has a definite advantage when one is not aware of this, and is not clothed with the Spirit of the Living God...

Born with a carnal nature, and a proclivity to sin is the reason why our Savior, and God has offered us HIS SPIRIT through HIS SON in order that we bury the our former selves, and strive with all of our hearts to be defined, and clothed with the righteousness that our Creator defines in every way... Remember that with God all things are indeed possible...

But in order to overcome a world that is cloaked in spiritual Babylon, save those who have Spiritually come out of her through the blood of the Lamb, we have to recognize this huge conspiracy that our Creator's Word declares works within the sons of disobedience... As Ephesians chapter 4 verses 21-24 declare:

"If indeed you have heard HIM, and have been taught by HIM, as the truth is in Jesus: that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness, and holiness."

Exposing spiritual darkness in our world does entail recognizing, and believing that it does exist... How one reacts to it has everything to do with whether one is defined by spiritual uncleanliness, or has been cleansed by God in order to see the world as our Creator does... For as Paul wrote to the church at Ephesus, preserved as well for our spiritual well being, as Ephesians chapter 5 verses 5-11 proclaims:

"For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ, and God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not be partakers with them. For you were once in darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light, (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the LORD. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them."

But again, how can one expose the conspiracies that exist in our present day, and not become a part of them, if that individual does not believe they exist?.. Of course they exist, and God's prophetic Word has decreed they will come to pass in order to fulfill that which HE declared would occur long ago through HIS prophets, and saints...

Which is why I have been focused on the esoteric side of all that is transpiring in the land that was once called the Plain of Shinar... Where our Creator God thwarted mankind's desire to build the tower of Babel in direct rebellion against their Creator... Even though God had flooded the earth only several hundred years before this attempt of building a One World Order, under the direct influence of Satan, and his fallen spiritual army... How quickly we can forget, and how easily seduced we can be if sin does define one's spirit, or inmost being...

While there is a side to numerology that seems to be good, whereas this view generally focused upon by the public.. There is also a dark side that is often not brought to light... Calculation, and numbers mean something to those who realize that their power, and time given to carry out diabolical schemes, is limited to what their Creator allows... And again, the plotting of conspiracies generally begin within the spiritual realm, and reveals itself in time within our physical world... Just as sin generally begins from within our spirit, and if not rid of, and dwelt upon, will come to fruition in the flesh in time...

There is a grand climax of supernatural proportions that is going to come upon many who are not aware, or prepared for it, as labor pains come upon a woman who is pregnant, and about to give birth... Just as the child that was conceived, and grows within the womb of it's mother, so does this conspiracy that becomes more of a reality as each day passes, and will be given birth to... I can assure you, it will not be easy for those who place their faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior... But with that being said, our Redeemer never said it would be easy, and will indeed provide us with the good courage to endure to the end of this age.. An ending that will culminate with the return of the Son of God at the blowing of the 7th, and last trumpet...

The timing of this is important, and as God declared, we must be spiritually sober as this process unfolds, and becomes a reality... It must be of importance simply due to the fact that just about every entity that governs the way our world is run, as well as very powerful nations, that have taken measures to ensure it will be a successful venture...

So did Christine Lagarde's speech concerning the world economy give us clues as to when another stage of the goal of a One World Order will come to pass? Is their a certain date within the numerology portion of her speech, that is being given?.. Certain numbers to look for within that date such as 7, 14, and the number 23 when the numerology method is applied?...

Remember folks, this was a very important address that was given by the IMF head to a very prestigious group concerning the state of the world's economy, and what to look for in the days that lie ahead... Why would Christine L. bother to bring up the subject of numerology if it was not important to do so?... Why focus upon explaining how numerology works, and certain numbers to look for as clues as to something that would occur at some point, or on a certain date yet future?...

Here is the link to the numerology portion of that speech again... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_IZ-AcQ_I

Christine L. declared in this speech that at some point after 2014, she hoped that there would be 7 years of economic growth... She labeled 2014 as the year that the global economy would begin to come out of what she described as a "deep freeze," that began 7 years earlier in 2007...

Her emphasis on what she described as the magic number 7, and how to use the numerology method of compressing number to come to this number was quite curious, yet telling at the same time... This number 7 is very important to someone as it concerned a time, and maybe even a specific date which has this number within it...

Lets look at the possibility of July 7, 2016 being a date of significance, and compress this dates number to see what we come up with... Considering the great news we have coming out of Iraq given to us by our terrific researchers as it concerns Iraq's progress economically, we are seeing a conclusion to all of this, as well as what we are looking for as investors in Iraq's currency...

Of course July is the 7 month of the year... So we have 7/7/2016... This will fall on Thursday of next week... If we compress the day, and the month we have a sum of 14... (7+7=14)... Which is 7 two times... If we compress the 14 (1+4=5), and add it to the number received when the year 2016 is compressed (2+0+1+6=9) we would have an equation of 5+9... And of course 14 would be our sum when these 2 numbers are added up...

So it would be safe to conclude that the number 7 is well presented within the date of 7/7/2016... Even when the numbers of this date are compressed...

Remember towards the end of her speech that Christine L. declared she had hoped that the G7, G20, and IMF would play a role in ensuring the success of a period of economic growth sometime yet future from the year she had given the speech which was 2014... (they certainly have in Iraq)... I recognized that at the point,and time her speech was given, (which was January 15, 2014), that the G7 still had Russia within it's ranks...Which means it would have still been the G8 until March 24th of that same year, when Russia was expelled from this group... Given that all speeches are meticulously reread to ensure accuracy, it would stand to reason that Christine L. purposely declared G7 in order to come to a certain number.... Had she said G8 there would have been an entirely different sum of course when the numerology method is applied... Let me explain...

By taking the G7, and replacing the letter G with the number of the alphabet that it represents we would have the number 7... So if we take G7, change the G to the number 7 we would have 77, or 7/7... Hmmm...

OK, she also mentioned the G20... Again lets take the G20, and replace the G with the number 7 as well... We would have 720... If we compress these 3 numbers it would look like this... (7+2+0)... The sum would be 9...Which, by the way, happens to be the same sum one would come up with when compressing the year 2016..(2+0+1+6=9)....

Isn't that interesting?...

So with the G7, when replacing the letter G with the number it represents we would have 77, or 7/7... And again by replacing the G in G20 with the same number 7, it would look like this... 720...And when compressed, these 3 numbers equal 9...Which just happens to be the same sum received when compressing the year 2016...

HMMMMM.... Coincidence, or a message being sent possibly by this mysterious numerology message given by the IMF head Christine Lagarde?...

One more thing... If we add the 77 with the 720 (again when the G7, and G20, and their letter's G are converted to the number 7), we would have an equation that looks like this... (7+7+7+2+0)...When compressed, or added up we have the number 23... Which happens to be the same number, or year, 2023, that would mark the end of the 7 year period... If this economic growth period of 7 years indeed begins in the year 2016...

2023 is a year to be aware of if this is the case... While Christine Lagarde mentioned 7 years of economic prosperity beginning at some point yet future from the time of her address in 2014...She never declared what would occur once this 7 year period ended... And as I wrote in previous posts, how does she know it will be a 7 year period...

How much does she really know?.. Was she just reading from a script, and in reality only a spokesperson, or figurehead?... Who gave her these instructions if indeed this is the case?...

So how much of what goes on in our world is truly orchestrated?... Even to the point of a certain date being necessary in order to fulfill a time period allotted by our Creator?... If God knows the number of hairs one has on their head (some are easier to count than others ), would it not stand to reason that certain important events occurring on specific dates would not as well as HIS WORD is fulfilled?...

Some may choose not to believe how much control mankind really does not have as we see the fulfillment of God's Holy Word being fulfilled as it was outlined for us within scripture long ago, and planned for before the foundation of the world was created... But that does not make it so... What is important is that one either comes to the realization of how things are orchestrated in our world... What God wants to see is if we as individuals are viewing the world in a way that our Creator does...Not one with rose colored glasses on, and with a view that will only cause that individual to be ill prepared for what is to come...

Having the ability to look beyond what we see in our physical world takes more that just us alone... How we react to the coming events certainly will show God where our thinking is in all of this as it plays out... WE must all be careful not to taken in by a false sense of security when suddenly caught unawares because of this spiritual state of mind... For scripture does point out in 1 Thessalonians chapter 5 verse 1-6 remaining aware of the deception,and manipulation that transpire in our world is vital...The only way this is accomplished on a personal level is that one remains steadfast in reliance upon the Spirit of the Living God for deliverance, and not on that which is flesh,and perishes...

"But concerning the time, and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, "Peace, and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light, and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch, and be sober." (1 Thessalonians chapter 5 verses 1-6)

Take care dear friends, and remember that time will tell if 7/7/2016 is a significant date... All in God's impeccably proper timing as HE is perfect in every way... Let us rely upon HIM, and continue to live our lives in a fashion so as to please, and glorify our Father in heaven through HIS SON JESUS CHRIST...

God bless,

Popeye7

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...Check-This-Out
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-06-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Re: Could This Be Our Month?... It Is the 7th Month...

I submit that it's neither coincidence nor message but rather you simply manipulating numbers to suit your desired outcome. Without parameters the possibilities are endless if you play with the numbers enough. That's the problem with the numerology mumbo jumbo.
    The same problem exists with the entire pro RV sales pitch. The only difference is, rather than manipulating just numbers, all manner of disconnected bits of information are thrown into the mix.

Well Hello Kblp...

I submit that you are wrong simply because not all dates have the numbers mentioned within Christine's L.'s address... By using the same method mentioned within her address the date of 7/7/2016 does indeed fit within the numerology scheme... We shall see what transpires... Believe me, I would for it to occur sooner, as would many who have invested... So we shall see...

One more thing!... Her address was given on January 15th 2014, or 1/15/2014.... By compressing this date we have this outcome... (1+1+5+2+0+1+4=14)... 14 being 7 two times... Coincidence?... She was obviously hinting that a specific date would need to be looked as during the numerology portion of her speech she was addressing important events that occurred in the past, and their relevance to the world economy both then, and now... At some point yet future there would be a particular date that would fit the criteria she laid out within this portion of her address... The number 7 being key of course...

I believe the last few statements made about the G7 (G8 at the time), and the G20 were indeed key to this date...

What I find interesting also is that the last day of Ramadan falls on the 5th, or 6th of July... Depending on which calendar individuals who observe the festival of Ramadan... The 3 day Eid Al-Fitr festival takes place immediately after the Ramadan observance... Here is some info about this celebration called "the breaking of the fast."... https://islam.about.com/od/ramadan/f/eid_fitr.htm

Things are just falling right into place it seems at the same time... While great news for us, it certainly does seem to be an orchestrated affair IMHO...

Have a great weekend, and take care...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-02-2016 at 05:52 PM.

Okay let's really crunch the numbers and tally the results then shall we? How many times have you performed your numerology routine on here? A dozen or more? And you're outcome has been correct a total number of zero times right? This result of being correct zero times also happens to equal the same number of times the entire pro RV community hacks have been correct about an RV making dinar currency holders wealthy. That's being correct zero times x 2, or zero two times as you put it. It isn't a coincidence but, there is a message to be had. It's spelled CON-GAME.

Hey Kblp...

When I had first viewed this numerology video I was extremely excited simply because I knew from other studies conducted on the importance of numbers to those who govern the affairs in this world that there was to be a hidden message in her speech...One that could be discovered if the numerology method of compressing numbers was used... Certain numbers were to be achieved based on the event, and an outcome that was desired... Since Christine Lagarde gave that speech in January of 2014, I was thinking that it was going to occur that year... In fact the date 7/7/2014 seemed like a shoo in considering that the year 2014 when compressed has a sum of 7 (2+0+1+4)...

Knowing how those who place their faith in numbers will manipulate numbers I was trying to manipulate dates by using multiplication, subtraction, and of course addition in order to find that elusive date... Which is what those who place their faith in numerology do as well...

But as soon as 2014 became a distant memory, I realized my optimism about 2014, and of course the excitement of the monetary reform coming to light may have lead me to missing important aspects of her speech... So I began watching it again, and realized that she had declared that the year 2014 would be a year when the world's economy would begin coming out of the deep freeze... Did not mean that the 7 year period of economic prosperity would actually begin that year... Towards the end of 2014 we had the price of gas falling to levels we had not seen for a long period of time... Which of course helped in certain sectors of the world economy...

I began to realize that this was a process at that point... And while there is to be a specific date to look for this monetary reform to occur, there was still things that were needing to be done before that date would come to pass... I also noticed that she used the compression of numbers only as well... Which basically means the number such as 25 were added in this manner (2+5=7)... The little things we sometimes miss in our excitement of a discovery can be overlooked, and actually lead one in the wrong direction when answers are sought...

Kind of like during the 1st century AD when Jesus Christ declared to many "the kingdom of God is at hand."... While many thought that God's kingdom would deliver the people of Judea from the bondage of their Roman occupiers at some point during HIS ministry while in the flesh... HE was of course referring to the kingdom of God being amidst them because Jesus Himself represented this kingdom which was to, and will one day crush the kingdoms of this world...

After John saw the Revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the visions of the technology that exists during our day, this apostle realized after receiving those visions, that the return of his Savior would be for a time yet future...

So is the case with the beginning of this 7 year period of prosperity... Although this is not nearly as important in my mind, I do know that our God, and Savior is very specific as it pertains to the timing of events...Which again is why this video peaked my interest... This day is a stepping stone that signal's an event that is very important as it pertains to God's purposes, and prophesies...

Modern day Iraq was formerly called the land of Shinar.. Also known as Babylon...Where the 1st attempt of a One World Order was attempted during the time of Noah, and the reign of Nimrod several hundred years after the flood...The king who lead this rebellion against God, and the tower that represented this rebellious state, while mankind glorified himself.... Of course it was not time for this to come to fruition in accordance to God's timing of events, so our Creator simply separated the people's via various languages... Well, it certainly worked, and has indeed been successful until our day.. As technology has bridged the gap of this language barrier, and this push for a One World System is incrementally being put into place... God is allowing for it, and will succeed for a period of time...

So we see the attention being paid to this area during the last 30 plus years within Iraq, and there is certainly a reason for it... History is repeating itself, yet our Creator will allow for a different outcome this time... Allowing for humanity to come to such a sinful state of spiritual well being that would indeed lead to our total annihilation, were it not for the Son of God's return at the blowing of the 7th (there is that number again), and last trumpet... To overthrown this destruction 7th kingdom of Satan's (see Revelation chapter 17), and bring peace, and righteousness to a world that does not know the true meaning of peace... While some people have blamed God for the ills that have befallen this world, when left to ourselves to govern, we have not, and never will achieve true, and lasting peace without our Creator ruling over us...

So this video ties in to what is happening in Iraq... Once the restrictions are taken off the Iraqi currency, well it is going to have quite a positive effect on the world's economy... As it has been intended to do by the powers that be... Which is the reason they placed an artificial value on Iraq's currency to begin with... They devalued the dinar in order to bring the world's economy to the point of needing this to happen at this point in time... Many nations are awaiting for this to occur, and with the positive news we have received of agreements being signed with other nations by Iraq, these countries are looking for the catalyst to get the ball really rolling so to speak...

Which is why certain dates are to be looked at as to when this change in value might go... 7/7/2016 certainly seems to be a prime candidate... Considering the fact that 7/7 can only be achieved once a year...

Just to reiterate, when Christine Lagarde gave her numerology speech she wanted to make sure a message was being sent, and to look for a date yet future using numerology as to when this 7 year period of economic prosperity would begin... So when she purposely said G7, instead of G8, it was a huge clue as to what to look for as it pertained to a date...

Since G is the 7th letter of the alphabet, as I stated before, replacing this letter with 7 would give us 77, or better yet 7/7... These 2 numbers when compressed (7+7) equal 14 two times... Again a clue as to what to look for given earlier in her speech when using the year 2014... Declaring that if we dropped the 0 in this year, we would have 14... She then stated that 14 is 7 two times...

Looking at her declaration of hoping the G20 would be of help in order to ensure the success in achieving this economic upturn, we again replace the letter G with the number it represents in the alphabet... So we would have 720... These 3 number when compressed, or added together equal 9... (7+2+0=9)...

Now the year 2014 when compressed equals 7...The year 2015 when compressed or the numbers added using the numerology method Christine Lagarde mentioned in her speech would give us the sum of 8... (2+0+1+5=8).... So neither one of those years give us the same number received when using the G20, and converting it to 720...Which again when compressed would give us 9...

But the year 2016 does indeed equal 9 when compressed..(2+0+1+6=9)...

So with this knowledge of G7, or 77, or 7/7, as well as the year 2016 when compressed (2+0+1+6=9) equaling the same number when G20, or 720 is compressed, we see the parallel in the date 7/7/2016,and the G7, G20 portion of her speech...

Not only that, we have had the news that the IMF, the G7, and the G20 have all played a part in helping Iraq deal with their economic difficulties with financial help... Christine L. declared that is what she had hoped would occur, and it has this year... Coincidence?...

As I wrote earlier, there was a very good reason why Christine L. used numerology in her speech as she addressed the National Press Club about the state of the world economy, and what to look for in the days that lie ahead... She brought up numerology, and used compression, or process of adding numbers to ensure those who she was addressing would understand how they would solve this mysterious message via this method... Very strange time to do so I may add...

She used dates in history that pertained to the number to ensure those who she targeted with this information would understand what specific number to look for, 7, when compressing certain days to come to the understanding of THE DAY...

... Time will tell...

Have a great day, and God bless...

Popeye7

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...-the-7th-Month

So when 7/7/16 doesn't yield the result you're expecting you'll again turn to numerology and generate yet another date that gets you just as excited as all the previous ones that didn't pan out right? Have you ever heard of a dinar guru con artist that goes by the name Okie Oilman?

Hey Kblp..

Yes I will... I love doing this... No harm done, and it makes this even more enjoyable... I am not the type that allows for this not coming to fruition to get to me, and become bitter because of the longevity of this investment.. Don't get me wrong, I would love for it to happen right now... But I figure that God is ultimately in control, and the longer this goes on, the more likely others can be invested in it...

I am having fun, meeting nice folks, and writing about my favorite subject in the process which is God's Word... Playing detective as well to see if there is a possibility that one of the dates where the numbers match up with what is mentioned within Christine L.'s speech might be the day we have been waiting for...

I have heard of Okie Oilman, and heard that he was a military veteran that served admirably...

Kblp, have a good 4th, and take care...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-03-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Okie and admirable are two words that no reasonable person would ever combine in the same sentence.

Speaking of July 4th - Independence Day, for those seeking real information about the dinar investment, check out iraqcurrencywatch.com

Lets see how this plays out Kblp... Enjoy our weekend, and look upon others with the hope that all will be saved... God's love, and mercy is far greater than sin itself, and in the end HIS will shall prevail...

God bless everyone, and may your 4th be a good, and safe one... Lets see if this week will be one to remember!..

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-03-2016 at 11:40 PM.

I realize people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed but, while you're waiting to see how it plays out, you really should spend some of that time checking out iraqcurrencywatch.com