The true value of the iqd - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The true value of the iqd

Re: The true value of the iqd

Hello Again Kblp...

Why do you continue to claim I have declared a set time frame, when the reality is I have not..My declarations have always been followed by "time will tell," or in God's time frame... It is clearly in accordance to God's timing...

If you believe God's Word is the WORD, you cannot possibly be ignorant to the times we live in?... But if you do not believe on God in accordance to scripture, well, I can understand your lack of discernment... God's wants us to understand the times we live in, while comparing them to what is contained within HIS WORD... He even states to calculate the number of the beast within Revelation chapter 13 verse 18...

Numerology is of extreme importance to those who have been allowed to dominate our world's affairs by their Creator... Even to the point of wanting certain events of extreme significance to take place on particular days of the calendar month... There is ample material online that is explained by those who have once were partakers of spiritual darkness.. There are those who have come to repentance, and declared such things do go on... And it is not just one person...

Being wise to the times we live is not unwise... Especially since it is obvious there has been no other time like this in human history... In HIS wisdom, our Creator God did not allow for mankind to come to the knowledge we have now as it concerns technology... This technology has in no way changed the carnal heart within man... But it certainly has aided in causing many to fall for the idea that a Creator is no longer necessary, and that HIS rules are archaic, and outdated... Any excuse to sin, and to declare it to be progressive in nature...

So I am in no way misleading anyone as it concerns what is contained within scripture... WE were born for such a time like this... The gifts of God must be used by all that have been given certain abilities by their Creator... If you believe in HIM Kblp, understanding that denying HIS prophetic Word is a no no...

God wants us to use wisdom, and discernment of the times we live in, as events begin to unfold that line up with HIS WORD, and reactions by believers, and unbelievers... God never goes into great detail about who the beast, or the man of sin will be?... But we must be on alert to who this individual may be as events unfold... This man could very well be known to certain believers in Messiah already... But the point is not to become complacent, nor have in one's mind that is has been has it has always been... These times we live in are like no other... And there are quite a few believers who have been granted an understanding that they share with fellow believers, or to be used by God to open the eyes of those who may be spiritually asleep...

But how is the message of God as it concerns the times we live in going to get out if the salt loses it flavor... We do not bury, and hide a talent, or gift that has been granted by our Father in heaven for HIS glory... We put it to use in accordance to HIS WORD...

This monetary reform in the land formerly declared to be Babylon, and where Nimrod tried to build his one world order in defiance of his Creator, and by inspiration of the devil, is not a coincidence... The number of believers in Messiah that are invested in this is not coincidence... Be careful not to dismiss things as coincidence my fellow investor... There is an awful lot of attention being paid to this area of the world by some very important organizations that govern our world at large... This area, as well as the land of Israel, is being used to fulfill that which was written of by inspiration of our Awesome Creator...

Take care, and God bless..

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-28-2016 at 04:36 PM.

Popeye7,

You haven't declared a date but you've been heavily implying that an iraqi dinar RV is imminent. Do you now claim otherwise? If so I'd suggest you go back and re read your own words..."dinar is way undervalued and due for an increase..."
    That's just from the limited conversation we've had. While we're on this though...what's the basis of your claim that the iraqi dinar is undervalued? What's the basis for your claim that it's due for an increase?

When you say "If you believe Gods Word is the WORD, you cannot possibly be ignorant to the times we live in?..."
    What's the point you're eluding to? That an RV is imminent? That there's evil in the world? That there's chaos?
    There's been evil and chaos on earth since Eve listened to the serpent in the garden of Eden so surely you aren't implying these things are new or imminent right? So if it isn't either of those things what's left that it could be? An RV?

For once just stop acting like an adolescent hiding behind semantics and own up to your words. Speak in specifics or forever cast yourself as a charlatan by continuing to speak in riddles. Implying your claims are imminent, then excusing yourself of responsibility by stating "all in God's time" is ridiculous double talk and hypocritical at best. At its worst it's simply a lie.

Not that you'll heed anything I say but, if your going to share the word of God it would probably be wise to do so without putting your own spin on it. You'll surely deny doing so but the time for that excuse to fly ended when you typed the words.

I encourage anyone reading this to read the entire exchange in this thread so as not to be deceived. If someone makes claims that are unclear or don't quite add up, demand specifics. If they reply by deflecting, beating around the bush, or hiding behind caveats, beware their motive.
    Last edited by Kblp; 12-15-2016 at 06:47 PM.

Good Day Kblp...

I really feel sorry for you... Prayed for you this morning... Lots of bitterness, and lack of understanding on your part... I realize though that people hear what they want to hear, or read what they want to read...

Prepare while our Creator give us time to do so... If indeed you are a believer in Messiah... If not, watch the Word of God unfold before your very eyes... I for one am looking forward to Christ's return as this age comes to a close... But readily admit what is going to happen leading up to that point leaves little to be desired...

But growth through good times, and bad is essential for those who are called according to God's purposes... Through suffering we are made stronger in HIM as long as we continue to abide, and rely upon our God, and Creator as our strength... Take care, and remain spiritually sober... We should pray for the saints, and not allow for the illusion of what transpire in our world to put us asleep spiritually speaking... For to do so leaves the door open for the thief to come in unawares... The one who seeks the demise of humanity being Lucifer himself... God is allowing for his schemes to continue... But they will one day come to naught in God's chosen time...

In the meantime, rejoice, for we know the victory has already been won by our beloved Savior, and soon coming, and returning KING...

May God's Peace Give You Rest, and Comfort From Within Kblp...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-28-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by popeye7 View Post
    Good Day Kblp...

I really feel sorry for you... Prayed for you this morning... Lots of bitterness, and lack of understanding on your part... I realize though that people hear what they want to hear, or read what they want to read...

Really Popeye7? How many times can you change the subject to avoid answering a specific question? Have you no dignity? If you really want to be understood, dispense with the charade and directly answer the questions I've repeatedly asked you regarding your comments about this heavily implied imminent RV. Not doing so and continuing to change the subject and make excuses only serves to reinforce the point I've been making.

You've used nearly every con tactic in the book so far, deflection, excuses, changing the subject, outright avoidance, and now this latest...you feel sorry for me... I'd usually be grateful if someone prayed for me, but in this case I'm not so sure. Is it even true, or is it just part of the act? Why did you feel the need to point out that you prayed for me? Does pointing it out in a public forum somehow compound it's beneficial effects on me, or was it just another tactic to portray yourself as being benevolent?

"I really feal sorry for you... Prayed for you this morning... Lots of bitterness, and misunderstanding on your part...."

Wow! If you painted your face green and spoke those words with a high pitched ratchety voice and threw in the word padiwan it would pass as a fair impersonation of Yoda!
    My point is not to demean you but to bring to the forefront what appears to be another of your con tactics. Is this one designed to make you appear wise by implying you can see through my words to discern their real meaning? What about that punctuation, theatrical dramatic effect?

I'll say again, if you wish for me to understand, all that's required is for you to dispense with the childish aversions and directly answer my specific questions. Anything less, or more in this case, is just a continuation of the theatrics and illusion you've hid behind since the onset of this conversation.

How low will you go in avoiding my questions? Is anger to be the next ploy? Will you exclaim with great exacerbation that I'm a lost cause so you can give up? More riddles and generalizations? Will you wax poetic in verse? What other crafty avoidance techniques might you have hidden under your sleeves? Or will you shock me and just finally answer my specific questions directly? Will you pretend that you've already done so and change the subject again? A combination of all of the above? I really wonder, what will it be this time Popeye7?

Hello Kblp..

Hope you are having a pleasant evening, and had a great afternoon... The news is awesome, and it seems we are almost there... Let go of your feelings, and let the joy of God fill your heart...

I really do not have anything else to say that I have already said... You will just have to settle with what you get from me... Sorry it is not what you want to hear, but, well, there you have it...

Why don't you have a discussion with BGG, or others about what you need to know... Maybe they can give you an answer which will quench your thirst for monetary reform knowledge...

In the mean time, enjoy life to the fullest, and I truly hope your find contentment in all of your endeavors...

God bless, and take care...

Popeye7

Hello Kblp..

Hope you are having a pleasant evening, and had a great afternoon... The news is awesome, and it seems we are almost there... Let go of your feelings, and let the joy of God fill your heart...

I really do not have anything else to say that I have already said... You will just have to settle with what you get from me... Sorry it is not what you want to hear, but, well, there you have it...

Why don't you have a discussion with BGG, or others about what you need to know... Maybe they can give you an answer which will quench your thirst for monetary reform knowledge...

In the mean time, enjoy life to the fullest, and I truly hope your find contentment in all of your endeavors...

God bless, and take care...

Popeye7

There I have it? There I have what pray tell? I've repeatedly asked you three very specific questions, to which you've responded at great length, with many intentionally distracting twists and turns along the way. Throughout the process you've answered exactly none of them. Well done sir.

Another well done for further misdirection by redirecting me to BGG or others to seek answers that might "quench my thirst for monetary reform knowledge..."
    I'm sorry to inform but, that pig isn't going to fly either. I haven't stated once in our conversation that I was seeking monetary reform knowledge. I have however, repeatedly asked you to provide facts that would explain the basis for the following three statements you've indicated to be true:

1) The Iraqi dinar is way undervalued
    2) The Iraqi dinar is due for an increase
    3) An Iraqi dinar RV is imminent

I've clearly stated that facts do not exist to back up those three claims. I've spoken with BGG and "others" here about this in the past. To date no facts have been presented. Granted there's been a relentless plethora of talking points, humble opinions, remote news articles, and other such nonsense that make up the propaganda campaign, but zero facts.

I've watched here over the years as the rhetoric has gone from a straight up RV of $3.83+ with no lop to, "who knows, it's a speculative investment that would make BGG happy if he even just gets a new pickup truck out of the deal". I've also witnessed a correlation of guru expectations trending downwards as "monetary reform" appears to inch it's way nearer.

I've watched "THE OBSERVER" website as it transformed from a place that poorly graded preposterous claims made by gurus like "okie oilman" into a site that dropped the grading system and now appears to post anyone's statements as long as they're supportive of an impending RV. NOTE, there have been 2 fairly recent exceptions where the possibility of a lop scenario was posted.

I've watched as the "DINAR DAILY NEWS" website appears to have morphed into what seems to mostly just be another iteration of "THE OBSERVER" website. Both of which seem to more or less mimic DINAR RECAPS.

I've read the rhetoric about how the Iraqi dinar RV isn't a scam because "how could it be, it's the real currency of a country."

What I haven't seen, is anyone in the dinar community produce a single fact that backs up the above three claims, all of which have been directly stated or heavily implied repetitively.

And do you know why? Because simply stated, they don't exist.

I extend sincere thanks to you Popeye7 for having gone through this exchange with me. It was unfortunately necessary to adequately make a point that far too often is glossed over in dinarland.

GLTA legitimate investors.
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-29-2016 at 07:47 PM.

There are a lot of people who are frustrated, and I can certainly understand why... This has been 13 plus years in the making... I could have seen this taking at least 5 years to take care of, and get Iraq rolling at the most... Which leads to me to believe there has been more to this than meets the eye... Which is why I have looked upon this as something that will have great significance, once it comes to fruition, as it concerns biblical time frames pertaining to prophesy, as well as the beginning of a shift from the west to the east as it concerns the world's economic affairs, and who will have the power... This transition will increase dramatically in the years that lie ahead IMHO... The west will become the tail, while the east becomes the head..

God is in control of all events, and HIS timing is not necessarily ours... If our Creator wanted Iraq to get their affairs in order in earlier years, well it would have happened already... Which is why all of the pilfering has been allowed to happen over the years by the PTB's... They could have stopped it years ago... But did not because it made for a great excuse as to why things have been so slow to happen... Misdirection, allowing for corrupt leadership to rule Iraq, and this wagging the dog scenario would have never occurred had it been time for Iraq to come on the world scene with the vastness of their resources...

Does it make sense to allow for a currency that has ranged between at least 2 to 3 dinar per every one dollar bill to suddenly be made worthless by those who are in reality in control of the world's economic circumstances, and affairs?... At some point bringing it to a value that it should be at all along?... Think about it?... This has been part of an elaborate plan... Like I said earlier, 13 years plus years in the making...

Remember all of the excitement in 2012 that this was going to transpire, and everything was good to go?.. Look what has had to be done this year with Iraq.. They were not ready at all in 2012... What happened with Shabibi was an orchestrated sham IMHO...

But again it was not time in accordance to the will of God...

In the mean time, many have come to the understanding of this investment over the years because of the time frame it has taken for it to take place... As for myself, if it would have taken place prior to the end of 2011, well, I would have not benefited from it...

Which brings me to how I had come to the knowledge of this investment... I do not invest at all.. 401K is about as far as I have gone... We all know about the pitfalls of that retirement, and investment program... Lets just say, God lead me to this... Hard to explain from a physical standpoint, but I just knew that it was the right thing to do... I believe in the Spirit of God leading those who seek HIM in accordance to HIS will... Which is why my emphasis has been on the spiritual aspect in all of this... I still know this is right without question, and quite honestly, it has never felt wrong... Even with all of the hype at times... Of course disappointment sets in when a bit of news, or progress came along that made it seem it was right around the corner... But I concur with many on this site that the involvement of the IMF in Iraq's monetary, and economic affairs during this last year is certainly a reason to be optimistic...

One thing I do know, many have their pet ideas about this investment... But our affairs in the flesh are being guided by principalities that are spiritual by nature... God's Word has been 100 percent accurate to this point in time, and will continue to be... I love His guidance, council, inspiration, and strength HE provides me through the coarse of my life... There are times when not having all of the answers is OK... Letting go, and allowing for life to just happen helps one as it pertains to growth in the Lord Jesus Christ...

Take care Kblp, and may the fruit that comes forth from this investment be used wisely by all of us... While keeping it all in perspective that the physical side of life is fleeting...

Popeye7

PS.. Sorry for all the grammar errors.. I believe I corrected most of them... I was busy doing other things while writing...

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...-the-iqd/page3
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-30-2016 at 12:56 AM.

There are a lot of people who are frustrated, and I can certainly understand why... This has been 13 plus years in the making...

Let me once again be 100% clear about this. My "frustration" as you so downplayingly put it, has absolutely nothing to do with yours or anyone else's supposed RV time frame. My frustration has everything to do with the intentional and broad misrepresentation of such an occurrence ever happening, and the total lack of facts to back up any such claim.

In short, the subject has been intentionally misrepresented by the owners/controllers of websites which make up the dinar community for one reason only. That reason is to entice and draw traffic to their respective websites so the owners/controllers get paid by their advertisers. Bottom line, the website owner/controllers make more money with each visit to their site(s).

There are no facts whatsoever, anywhere, supporting an eventual Iraqi Dinar RV occurrence which will make any dinar currency holder wealthy on any level.

My comments on the subject have not gone unnoticed by owner/controllers of such websites. To date not one owner/controller has directly engaged me in an open forum debate over the lack of facts relating to their claims and false implications. That may change one day but you can be assured of one thing if it does...no facts will ever be presented which support the falsely implied premise of an Iraqi Dinar RV that will make an Iraqi currency holder wealthy. Watch and be amazed and dazzled as endless rhetorical tails are spun to the contrary. But at the end of the day, there'll still be no supporting facts and no persons made wealthy by virtue of being an Iraqi Dinar currency holder.

The end of June 2016 draws near like so many "time frames" before it, and undoubtedly like so many that will follow it. But don't be disheartened believers. And even more importantly, don't forget to stay tuned and check back often for more information and news that matters. Staying home and staying grounded are your secrets to success. Oh, and don't forget to check out the observer and the news blog every day as well because you won't want to miss out on more tidbits of information you might find helpful there. Thanks so much for joining us again and until next time, keep clicking because cha-ching!...

Hello Kblp...

Enjoy the site, and be grateful we have such caring individual's on this site who are willing to serve their fellow man in this capacity... This site has been a blessing for many of us... We appreciate the encouragement, and the support granted by those who frankly do not owe anyone anything...

God bless, and enjoy the ride...

Peace Be With You,

popeye7

Hello Kblp...

Enjoy the site, and be grateful we have such caring individual's on this site who are willing to serve their fellow man in this capacity... This site has been a blessing for many of us... We appreciate the encouragement, and the support granted by those who frankly do not owe anyone anything...

God bless, and enjoy the ride...

Peace Be With You,

popeye7
    Serving their fellow man huh? Wow that must be some great kool-aid.