Close to Talabani will not return to Khanaqin, Diyala and we negotiate on the borders of Kurdistan and the wealth of

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2012 13:26

Twilight News
/ said a senior leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, led by President Jalal Talabani on Saturday, said the Arbil make changes to the program of negotiations with Baghdad, ensuring defining the borders of the province and how to take advantage of natural resources, stressing that Khanaqin is part of the province and will not return to Diyala again.
The official said the working of the National Union of Mullah Bakhtiar, in an interview with the satellite (KNN) is close to the MDC opposition in Kurdistan, "The program is negotiating for the cord with the central government must be attested necessary changes," explaining that "the battle of the negotiation must address the limits of the territory of the province and how take advantage of the natural resources existing in the region. "
Bakhtiar said "We have to revive these two requirements Aljohrien Nadahma and that the foundations of our negotiations with the Centre," stressing "get all that is right for us."
And on the dispute with Baghdad over Kirkuk and Khanaqin of Bakhtiar said that "Khanaqin is now an integral part of Kurdistan," stressing that it gives guarantees to all citizens of Kurdistan that "will not return to Khanaqin, Diyala again."
Bakhtiar said that "Khanaqin in my soul I do not hide it and I love her Khabay of Kirkuk."
The Article 140 of the constitution set the legal framework and constitutional solve the problems of the disputed areas between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government and also include all Iraqi provinces that were held by the demographic and administrative changes in the era of the former regime.
And Article 140 on the three stages of a solution to the problems of the disputed areas begin normalization and passing statistics, and concludes with a referendum of the population, and identified the end of 2007 deadline for implementation of their content of the vertebrae, but the Arbil are on Baghdad delay in implementation, while for the other parties that the material finished permeability of the end of time.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...wSH9I7GW1nOljA