Highest one time tax increase in american history

Thread: Highest one time tax increase in american history

Highest one time tax increase in american history

JAN 2, 2013

3:33 PM [poppy3] LOOK RICH FRIENDS JUST RAN OUT FOR A MIN TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW THINGS ARE SOUNDING AND LOOKING GOOD FOR US. YES THERE ARE STILL THINGS THAT CAN GO WRONG AND MAY DELAY US FOR A DAY OR SO BUT IRAQ LEADERS ARE WORKING AND HAVE BEEN FOR A COUPLE DAYS PREPAREING TO REDUCE MALIKI POWER. SDAR AND OTHERS OF THE MOST INFLUENCIAL LEADERS ARE JOINING FORCES AGAINST HIM AND o CAN'T STOP THEM AT THIS POINT AND i DON'T THINK ANYONE CAN UUNLESS SOMETHING DRASTIC HAPPENS . THEY CAN SLOW BUT TE WRITING IS ON THE WALL . BE OF GOOD CHEER. I AM WAITING ON MY MOM HAVING SOME FOLLOWUP MEDICAL DONE AND I HAVE BEEN HUNTING FOR 4 DAYS AND MY SISTER HAS HAD EMERGENCY APPENDIX REMOVAL SUNDAY SO I HAVE BEEN VERY OCCUPIED. ALL ARE WELL AND I HAVE SOME DEATAIL WE JUST CAN'T EXPOSE AT THIS TIME. BE PATIENT AND BE HAPPY. GODS LOVE POPPY3

6:49 PM [poppy3] well it is official every AMERICA is now working 7 months a year before they place one dime in their pocket. here is the deal they just raised the federal tax to 39.7 then when you add property tax, gas tax, sales tax ,cigarette tax, liquor tax, business license, business tax, medicare tax, o's new ocare tax we are all paying 69.3% tax meaning 70% of the year is for the GOVERNMENT ???? THIS IS THE NATIONAL AVG BEGINNING JAN 1.... THE HIGHEST ONE TIME TAX INCREASE IN AMERICAN HISTORY, THE LARGEST CUTS IN MEDICAL CARE IN HISTORY . THE SPENDING FASTER IN ONE MONTH EVERY MONTH THAN IN ANY ONE YEAR IN HISTORY. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT FOR THE SERVICES I GET I COULD MANAGE BETTER MYSELF WITHOUT HAVING TO SUPPORT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ZERO INTENTIONS OF EVER WORKING ... WE SHOULD JUST ALL QUIT AND PUT OUR HAND OUT. POPPY3

6:51 PM [poppy3] THIS ISN'T DINAR NEWS BUT I TELL YOU EVERYONE BETTER LEARN IT AND KNOW IT OR YOUR DINAR WILL NOT LAST LONG AT ALL. IT IS WHY OLD POPPY3 PREACHES AT YOU ALL THE TIME TO STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED AND PROTECT YOUR FAMILY. POPPY3

8:49 PM [poppy3] From A VERY GOOD DOCTOR FRIEND AND THIS IS WHY I STATED THE BIGGEST CUTS IN MEDICAL CARE IN USA HISTORY---- SPOKE WITH SEVERAL DR TODAY AND THEY ARE ALL SAYING THE SAME THING ? WITH ALL THE LEAGL THREATS THEY HAVE AND COST OF INSURENCE THEY WILL CUT BACK MOST OF ALL MEDICARE PATIENTS AND THEY HAVE ZERO CHOICE BUT TO DO SO. THIS MEANS YOU WILL BE RECIEVING CARE FROM THE DOCTORS THAT BARELY PASSED AND QUALIFIED ????Yea, I just got my medicare fee list today, 26% reduction in all fees from a fee schedule that was not very good to begin with. Also, we are being forced to go to electronic medical records that slow you down and a constant fear of an audit, so more docs stop seeing medicare patients and those that do will be booked up for 6 months, so more patients will die while waiting to be seen, walla less claims paid out and gov saves monet to be given to free loaders somewhere else. POPPY3
    Last edited by Mona Lisa; 01-03-2013 at 05:44 AM.
    If you think today is good, just wait til tomorrow!!