You will never freak out at check out THE TAX SHOULDN'T BE THE WORRY FOR US

Thread: You will never freak out at check out THE TAX SHOULDN'T BE THE WORRY FOR US

You will never freak out at check out THE TAX SHOULDN'T BE THE WORRY FOR US

8:02 PM [poppy3] no need to go buy to cover taxes .... that would be very foolish especially when no one knows what the tax will be yet. including the IRS I told everyone a month ago I had two commercial accountants and the regional mgr for IRS on a CC and he said their are no new laws yet that will change the rate on currency exchange from being short term or long term cap gains. He said if you have your reciepts to show you have bought it more than 12 months ago it will tax at 15% long term. The only change that has been added to that is the 3.4% add on for o-care and thats hasn't even been confirmed that it applies to currency exchange. SO MUCH FEAR WITH ZERO PROOF. POPPY3
    8:09 PM [poppy3] YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH MONEY YOU WILL NEVER FREAK OUT AT CHECK OUT.
    8:09 PM [TNvolunteer] poppy3 do you know the short-term rate?
    8:11 PM [poppy3] TNvolunteer HE SAID AT THAT TIME IF THEY CLASSIFIED IT AS A INVESTMENT WHICH HE THINKS THEY WILL THE RATE WOULD BE 31% HE SAID IT THEY DON'T IT WILL ONLY BE 23%
    8:11 PM [TNvolunteer] poppy3 thanks!
    8:11 PM [poppy3] IF THEY DON'T
    8:15 PM [poppy3] THE TAX SHOULDN'T BE THE WORRY FOR US THE DAY IS WHAT TO BE LOOKING FOR. SECONDLY NO ONE SHOULD RUN AND CASH ALL IN RIGHT OFF IF YOU DO YOUR ASKING TO BE CHARGED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE SMART STEPS ARE TO CAN IN ENOUGH TO PAY DEBT OFF THEN DISCUSS WITH YOUR FINANCIAL STRATIGIST & TRUST ATTY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE FINAL CASH IN. iT WILL SAVE YOU TONS. bE SMART POPPY3
    8:21 PM [poppy3] I AM SURPRIZED HOW MANY PEEPS THAT HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR YEARS STILL HAVE NEVER OBTAINED THEIR FINANCIAL STRATIGIST OR TRUST ATTY AND MOST HAVEN'T EVEN INTERVIEWED THE FIRST ONE. LOOK RICH FRIENDS IF YOU ARE NOT PLANNING AHEAD YOUR PLANNING TO FAIL AND THAT IS WHY 76% OF ALL LOTTERY WINNERS ARE DEAD BROKE IN LESS THAN 5 YEARS. NEVER HAD ANY MONEY AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MANAGE IT. IT HURTS ME TO THINK ABOUT THAT. POPPY3
    8:25 PM [letitbe] poppy3 as this may be true and necessary, but most can't afford to even contact people until they have the funds.
    8:26 PM [ebu712] letitbe I have to agree
    8:26 PM [poppy3] BEWARE OF FINANCIAL ADVISORS OR FINANCIAL PLANNERS ??? MOST ARE JUST GLORIFIED INSURANCE PEEPS THAT ONLY WANT TO PLACE YOU IN THEIR PRODUCTS. LOOK FOR A FINANCIAL STRATIGEST ... A PERSON WHO CAN GIVE YOU OPTIONS AND CAN WORK WITH THE TRUST ATTY TO PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND MAKE YOU $$$$$$$$$$$ SO YOU CAN BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS FOR YEARS TO COME AND NEVER TOUCH THE PRINCIPLE. POPPY3
    8:26 PM [h-spot] letitbe also...many are waiting to see this actually happen. Frustration plays a big part.
    8:26 PM [poppy3] letitbe THAT A MISNOMER ANYONE CAN DO IT WITHOUT AND MONEY . POPPY3
    8:27 PM [ebu712] Its real hard to talk to them when so many dont believe and are waiting to gove advice until they SEE it happen
    8:28 PM [Robl] poppy3 Hi Poppy, what is the trick to finding a financial stratigest? By that, what questions do you ask them if you currently don't have money in the bank?
    8:28 PM [letitbe] poppy3 well, I have a tax accountant and she is invested and she recommended waiting to see when this happens and then she will put us with a few tax attorneys and trust attorneys.
    8:28 PM [lovely] Poppy3 sure appreciate your advice thanks
    8:28 PM [h-spot] ebu712 correct. And just because we wait until it happens, doesn't mean we will NOT talk to the right people
    8:29 PM [poppy3] WITHOUT ANY MONEY YOU CAN INTERVIEW TRUST ATTY AND FINANCIAL STRATEGIST ... THEY ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR BUSINESS ESPECIALLY IN TODAYS MARKET. POPPY3
    8:29 PM [h-spot] poppy3 what's the difference in doing it now, as opposed to after it happens? If we make it a point to 'for sure' do it.
    8:30 PM [letitbe] poppy3 Ok, help us out here. Let's say we get to interview atty and strategist, what type of questions should we ask? As for me, I don't have a clue where to begin. Not knowing how much money I will have when all said and done, after taxes, it's hard to ask questions
    8:31 PM [poppy3] letitbe THE LAST PERSON NEEDED IS A TAX ATTY WOW STOP AND THINK WHAT IS NEEDED FIRS SECOND THIRD ETC.* *WAITING TO PLAN IS A PLAN FOR FAILURE SO WAIT IF YOU GUYS LIKE. POPPY3
    8:31 PM [h-spot] letitbe I would think to just relay to them that you will be coming into ALOT of money soon, and you don't want to do anything foolish, and you want to protect it and make it grow, etc
    8:33 PM [poppy3] letitbe WELL I WILL DO ANOTHER CC ON THIS WHICH I HAVE DONE ABOUT 5 TIMES IN THE LAST TWO YEARS. I WILL TALK WITH BGG TOMORROW AND GET ONE SET UP WHERE PEEPS CAN GO TO THE BLOG AND LEARN WHAT TO SAY AND HOW TO GET READY WITHOUT ANY MONEY. POPPY3
    8:33 PM [lovely] Oh great thanks so much

Last edited by Mona Lisa; 12-05-2012 at 01:40 AM.
    If you think today is good, just wait til tomorrow!!

I did hear that when you cash in IQD or VND, have it deposited in either canadian, european or chinese currency. Get a debit card attached to that account and when you use your card, funds equal to foreing currency set up will be the amount that gets deducted. No idea if this is true but it does warrant investigating. Thoughts or ideas; Poppy, BBG?