From Poppy: 11/19/2012

THIS IS A good report. It is just pointing out what we have known for at least 24 months now. Things that still need to be done are done. It is happening and it is happening faster than ever in the past. things are turning in our favor. The DC group I mentioned are very confident...but they, at this point, said since the meeting that had been scheduled for the 14th of this month hasn't taken place yet and they don’t think the RV can happen until someone of trust is at the helm of the CBI. This was key to stabilizing the CBI. It is Shabibi or someone else and no one there at this time is acceptable. Next there is another scenario that I have been told is very possible and is in play. I have the two sources...that have both brought this possibility to me. They think that the IMF / WORLD BANK Placed DR SHABIBI in charge of the CBI and that he still is still working in managing the CBI. He just isn't in the country and will not return till the judiciary will hear his defense and also they provide him with documentation of the charges against him. WITH THIS scenario the RV could happen at anytime according to what has been accomplished behind the scenes that we are not privy to. My confidence is very high and I am more confident in our return on investment than ever before.

OK, just got a call – in fact two calls with a heads up to expect to see movement of the VN DONG. I have already e-mailed sources asking to get some confirmation of facts. I am excited over these possibilities. Seems they may be fed up with waiting on IRAQ. I will update as results come in. May I remind everyone the dong is already trade-able?? If they do it we can go cash in most anywhere at any trade bank. Cash in hand fast. EXAMPLE 1 MILLION DONG if it where to be AT 1 SMALL PENNY WOULD RETURN $10,000.00 NOT BAD FOR ABOUT $65.00 INVESTMENT... POPPY3

PER FRANK DODD ACCOUNTS HERE IS A RESPONSE I RECEIVED THIS AFTERNOON. IT IS BEING ADDRESSED BY THE BEST OF THE BEST. I am getting our best CSR on this to be sure we are correct. Will respond later today. Community Bank President Emeritus.

SHOULD HAVE REPORT TONIGHT OR TOMORROW DIRECT FROM VN . WILL REPORT ANY CHANGES OR INFORMATION AS IT IS RECEIVED. POPPY3

DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE PEEPS SAYING IT HAS ALREADY RV'ED AT 50 CENTS IT HAS NOT AND WOULD NEVER BE THAT HIGH ANYWAY ... COMMON SINCE ---- IT COULD BE FROM .05 CENTS TO 2.O CENTS IF THEY RV PRIOR TO DINAR IF AFTER THE DINAR OR WITH THE DINAR COULD BE AS MUCH AS A NICKLE. POPPY3