TALKING DINAR --- IN A SHORT WORD --- YOU ALWAYS TELL ME YOU WANT THE REPORTS GOOD OR BAD --- BUT MANY CAN'T HANDLE ANYTHING THAT SOUNDS THE LEAST BIT NEGATIVE.
THEY ALWAYS REPEAT THE LEAST BIT OF NEGATIVE AND NEVER REPEAT THE POSITIVE --- WHEN THERE IS BOTH IN A REPORT.

THIS REPORT IS NOT NEGATIVE BUT AS WE KNOW TODAY IT IS FACTUAL --- AS JACK NICHOLSON SAYS --- YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH --- I SAY YES YOU CAN !!!
SO HERE IT COMES.

Seems Maliki is in hotter water than ever before. We will not see RV until the following: someone of trust is placed in charge of the CBI, The Ministers are set, The Erbil is finished, Article 140 and The HCL are passed . So far all these issues have just been given some LIP SERVICE... We can ONLY hope some action has been completed behind the scenes. Nothing other than these issues matter at this point.

The Meeting that the DC group was counting on to happen on Nov 14th, did not take place and hasn't as of yet. So, They have canceled their Dec 1 date as the latest possible date for the RV.

Rich Friends --- This is A good report, it's just pointing out the things that still need to be completed. This is happening and it is happening faster than ever before. Things are turning in our favor. The DC group I mentioned are still very confident but at this point they are saying that since the meeting that had been scheduled for the 14th of this month hadn't taken place yet which was the key to stabilizing the CBI (and they don't think like me) that the RV cannot happen until someone of trust is at the helm of the CBI. Weather it's Dr. Shabibi or someone else, but the one that is there now is not acceptable.

Next there is another scenario that I have been told is very possible and is in play.
I have two sources that don't talk to each other and they have both brought this possibility to me. They think that the IMF / WORLD BANK Placed Dr. Shabibi in charge of the CBI and that he is still in charge and managing the CBI, however; he isn't in the country and will not return until the judiciary is willing to hear his defense and provide him with documentation of the charges against him.

With this scenario the RV could happen at anytime according to what has been accomplished behind the scenes which we are not privy to.
My confidence is very high and I am more confident in the return on our investment than ever before. I encourage all of you to read yesterday's blog with the article from VEGAS, the reporter is talking about the IRAQI DINAR INVESTMENT.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU --- STAY BLESSED
Dan / POPPY3