"There will not be any revaluation in the year 2012" ---Responces to these Please

Thread: "There will not be any revaluation in the year 2012" ---Responces to these Please

"There will not be any revaluation in the year 2012" ---Responces to these Please

Your thoughts on these 2 below

9-1-2012 Intel Guru American Contractor The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) continues to be the subject of investigations by the Iraqi government. The project of introducing new Iraq currency continues to be suspended by the Iraq government. The New Iraq currency has not been printed. The CBI has not yet been authorized by the Iraqi government. It appears no conclusion has been determined and distributing the new Iraq currency may commence on or between 2014-2018. This is to coincide with the next upcoming elections in Iraq. Also, the electronic software systems intended for the banking industry in Iraq have not been implemented. The problem is the lack of training of the software to the banking managers and employees. The training may take up to two years before you see 100% active participation. There will not be any revaluation in the year 2012. [Oh, my...First Hurricane Isaac, now American Contractor ; ( ]

9-1-2012 Newshound Guru Med I WAS WAITING FOR SOME KIND OF RESPONSE FROM CBI ON ALL THESE ALLEGATIONS THAT THE STATE OF LAW HAS THROWN OUT AND IT HAPPENED. IT WAS SIMPLE. THEY ARE PREPARED TO BASICALLY DEFEND THEMSELVES IN PARLIAMENT. ALL THIS IS STALL TACTICS, NOT REALLY SURE WHY, THOUGH I AM SURE IT HAS TO DO WITH CORRUPTION.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz25DvierOb

Banned
    AC is just a clown looking for hits to his site..and controversy does that.
    He is ALWAYS saying it wont happen... any news that comes up...
    he interprets it in a negative way to frighten investors.

The med thing - no clue.. but it looks like just a bump in the road.

and here it is 5 days later..
    so ..
    these negative rumours from Dinar guru are just that negative rumours.

The only reason I replied was to urge folks to not take any one article or rumour to heart..
    listen to BGG.. look at the overall picture.

SWFGUY is a balanced dude.. look at what he puts stock in.

Kaperoni.. Enorste.. there are several places to seek out balanced, calm, thought provoking ideas..
    and good interpretations of what we are seeing... which has been mostly all good news for quite some time.

baby steps forward...
    but forward all the same.
    Last edited by BlueyesinLevis; 09-07-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Ben reading Med/mailman for well over a year...and tho they never seem to be on the positive side of this investment..NEITHER have EVER given the idea to any one that this investment has come thru. They NEVER called and or hinted to it... they have claimed this investment for almost the last year daily not to occur til September THRU the end of the year.... not saing they are correct... but can say they NEVER HAVE COME CLOSE TO SAYING WE HAVE RV'D.

As for SWFG ...well read him too...he to is not a "bandwagon jumper"..he takes the time to explain the best he can and will dispute when he feels correct...but always says its his "Opinion" to everything he posts... good egg in my book

BGG and Poppy3 ..awesome always upbeat fun to read BGG blog..informative also ... Poppy3 is a wonderful individual and God fearing...brings to the table what he believes o be the truth and only states what his sources tell him ..never embellishes a thing in my book two more good eggs