Araji: I will not vote on the supplementary budget as it cancels the distribution of

Thread: Araji: I will not vote on the supplementary budget as it cancels the distribution of

Araji: I will not vote on the supplementary budget as it cancels the distribution of

Araji: I will not vote on the supplementary budget as it cancels the distribution of surplus oil revenues on the citizen

BAGHDAD - and babysit - criticized the head of the Liberals of the Sadrist movement Bahaa al-Araji, Thursday, the supplementary budget for the current year provided by the Government of the Council of Representatives, stressing that his bloc will vote upon being will cancel its proposal for the distribution of surplus oil revenues to citizens, passed by Parliament in the 23 of February.

They said in a statement issued on the sidelines of a meeting of the bloc and received news agency public opinion (and babysit) a copy of it: "The Liberal bloc will not vote to approve the supplementary budget presented by the government to the House of Representatives as it will eliminate the paragraph on the distribution of 25% of the surplus oil imports to the sons of the Iraqi people, "and accused many of the ministries not to exchange their budgets according to their contexts and the lab."

Araji said that "the concerned authorities will check all the money allocated has not invested so far." Noting that the House of Representatives will discuss the first reading of the law of the mandate of the three presidencies over the next few days. "

Last edited by basejmpr99; 07-26-2012 at 02:18 PM.