We're doing a "live streaming" video this evening - 7:00pm CST 07/09/12

Thread: We're doing a "live streaming" video this evening - 7:00pm CST 07/09/12

We're doing a "live streaming" video this evening - 7:00pm CST 07/09/12

1:15 PM [BGG] We're doing a "live streaming" video this evening - 7:00pm CST - at www.IVYIV.com
    1:18 PM [BGG] It is a collaboration between IVY and myself - it will be the "unveiling" of an incredible new deal. You will not want to miss it.
    "Truth is everlasting, but our ideas about truth are changeable. Only a little of the first fruits of wisdom, only a few fragments of the boundless heights and depths of truth, have I been able to gather"

Is there a way to watch a "rebroadcast" of the video? I wasn't home at that time and was unable to view it live. Thank you!

There will be an edited version available later tomorrow - it is a cooooool deal. Until then.

The best part...

The best piece of info from tonite (to me) is that dinarcorp.com isn't looking to make all the money on the way in. The want to offer the best deal (and fairest) in the marketplace, develop good, happy customers and make big money the same way we are - on the way out. They are investing in us the same way we are investing in the Dinar. It is their belief there is far more to be made on the way out than the way in. FINALLLY!! A PARTNER (instead of the normal vultures) - SOMEONE WHO IS ON OUR SIDE!!!

BGG, this sounds very intriguing! I wish I could have watched the live video stream last night, but I am looking forward to the edited version coming out later today!