10-31-2011 Guru Bear5642 I DONT WANT TO STIR THE POT BUT I DONT THINK WE WILL SEE THIS TODAY AND I FEEL THAT IT HAPPEN NO LATER THAN THIS THURSDAY. REMEMBER THE TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY RULE. I JUST DONT THINK IT WILL HAPPEN ON A MONDAY. ALL BANKS WILL BE OPEN DURING THOSE 3 DAYS AND THAT WHEN WE FEEL IT WILL HAPPEN JUST RELAX AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH. I AM GETTING A LOT OF INTEL RIGHT NOW THAT IS POITNING TO NOVEMBER 1ST, HOW IS THAT. I WILL SAY THIS THAT MY XE APP WAS NOT SHOWING AN UPDATE UNTIL 2PM CENTRAL AND NOW IT IS UPDATING AND THE RATE HAS NOT CHANGED SIGNIFICANTLY.

10-31-11 Guru Bulldog75 WE SHOULD SEE THIS IGNITE ALL AT ONCE ON THE BANKS AND FOREX WITHIN MINUTES, SOON TO NOW, THIS WEEK AS ADVISED EARLIER. NO MEDIA ANNOUNCEMENTS HERE. THESE NEW RATES WHEN CONFIRMED WILL BE REFERRED TO AS “ SETTLEMENTS, TRANSFERS, AND/OR ALIGNMENTS”. US MILITARY WILL NOT STRAY FAR FROM IRAQ. PROTECTION OF THE CANAL, MUBAREK PORT & OTHERS ARE ESSENTIAL. THE TIME HAS COME. THE TIME IS NOW. THE CLOCK IS TICKING. "THIS IS A NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER". PREPARE.

10-31-2011 Guru Bluwolf when I get something concrete during today or tomorrow then I will inform you but as far as I know things are looking good right about now... it will just pop up any minute now

10-31-2011 Guru Bulldog75 “ELITE” ARE MAJOR INFLUENCE HERE. $3.33+ IQD COMES THIS WEEK, ON OR BY NOVEMBER 4 AS PROJECTED. WE ARE ON TARGET. DONG PROJECTION .05 CONTINUES, IMHO. THE ELITE’, WHICH ARE THE WEALTHIEST FAMILIES OF THE WORLD, ARE TO GIVE THE “FINAL GREEN LIGHT” TO ‘IMF/BIS PERSONNEL’ ANYTIME THIS WEEK. THIS INCLUDES NOW, HOUR TO HOUR, DAY TO DAY, AM AND PM! PROSPERITY PKGS MAY APPEAR ALONGSIDE

10-31-2011 Guru Jonnywg THE DIE IS CAST...guys it appears all is done and posted last night, we have 4 major currency updates: 1. at 11 cst - the overnight 2. 2pm cst - the mid day 3. 4pm cst - market shutdown 4. 8 pm - end of market HAWAII...forex was shut dow for updates from midnight to 7 am cst...i believe the first time in history for that long. [question: it sounds like what I'm interpreting, is that WE SHOULD see this today SOMETIME?]....agreed

10-31-2011 Guru BWM it can happen at ANY time... it doesn't require a regular update...everything has aligned we believe.

10-31-2011 Guru Med I THINK THAT SHABS HAS OR WILL RAISE THE NOMINAL VALUE WITHIN ONE MONTH OR LESS OF THE VOTE AND I THINK HE WILL DO IT BEFORE [THEIR] HOLIDAYS...XMAS HOLIDAY ONE WEEK BEFORE OURS. I BELIEVE THAT AS WAS THE LAST TIME WHEN SHABIBI BALKED HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO REVALUE DURING THE HOLIDAYS.

10-31-11 Comedian Guru BWM run and hide... tomorrow marks the one of the two most dangerous days of the year... the day after halloween and the day after easter... DON'T GO NEAR THE BUS STOPS...kids bouncing all over the place from candy.

10-31-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 We have had in our possession something months ago that clearly pointed us to November, but no one really wanted to see it, even though we had it staring us i the face, but, pleased to say November is here. Things are looking good, really solid, so, when will things change over, soon, that's all I can say. Looking at November as a very memorable time.

10-31-2011 Guru Robusto....an article yesterday saying the kurds are hopeful to get HCL, Erbil, and article 140 done in the next few days...and 3 or 4 articles saying before the end of the year...either way its good news for us.

10-31-2011 Guru Adam Montana I sent an email recently that received a heck of a response - it was my "RV Rate Thesis". Well... this is a strange situation that I find myself in. You see, I will always have my own opinions...but I also listen to people who know what they are talking about. And in this particular case, I'm being told by people that I truly respect...that I'm way off base with my prediction of a "ten cent RV". They think it should be much higher than that. I am hearing a lot of persuasive talk from some very smart people that makes me think I could be very wrong, and we'll see that very soon. All we can do at this point is wait, right? "HERE'S TO ADAM BEING WRONG!!!!"

10-31-2011 Guru Jonnywg this should have been announced over the past several days...with no apparent reason for the holdup...everything points to the fact it has to be completed by NOVEMBER 1ST...FOREX RATES ARE...NOT UPDATED...AS AT 6:39AM CST...SHOWS YESTERDAY'S RATE...I HAVE JUST SENT STAFF TO THE BANKS TO REVIEW BACK SCREENS...will be there at 7 cst... i am leaving now to meet them ....i will get back in by 730 after we read them

10-31-2011 Guru Med WE ARE REPOSITIONING OUR TROOPS NOT LEAVING THE REGION. THE LAST 40K TROOPS ARE MOVING TO KUWAIT AND TURKEY. THEY ARE MOVING TO THOSE AREAS AND RIGHT NOW REMEMBER A TOP US OFFICIAL IS ON HIS WAY TO IRAQ AS WE SPEAK, SPECULATION IN THE PAPER IS BIDEN OR HILLARY. I THINK THIS IS GONNA BE A LAST DITCH EFFORT TO STAY. THEY ARE ALL RIGHT NOW SO CONFUSED AND IT SHOWS. THIS RIGHT NOW IS A VERY NERVOUS COUNTRY.

10-31-2011 Guru BWM I wasn't looking at that date because of anything shabibi said...other factors lead me to believe this week is important even while salaries may play a big part of that...this isn't about a deadline per se... it's more about critical timing to me.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1cOUiCuys