Allawi refused to relinquish his leadership of the Iraqi list in favor of "al-Mutlaq"
Date: Wed 08/07/2012 9:30

Newspaper, "My Day" of Iraq, a source close to the head of the list of Iraq, Iyad Allawi, that the latter was about to hold a special meeting during the next two days with the leaders of the existing first line to discuss the latest developments within the list. The source said that Allawi had several contacts with the leaders of his list, Speaker Osama Najafi and Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi and the head of the national dialogue, the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq said, adding that the meeting will be devoted to discuss the status of the list, especially after the authorized funded based Thurs dagger, al-Mutlaq for the presidency instead of Allawi. source quoted Allawi, he is disappointed of those changes which he considered a kind of policy of marginalization, which will put an end to her in the upcoming meeting during the next two days, saying he would not give up the leadership of Iraq. He says. The source revealed that the meeting of the Iraqi leader Iyad Allawi, who held with his associates, last Tuesday, in the Jordanian capital Amman is the result of feeling marginalized, who practiced with the leaders of Iraq. And she told my that the meeting was attended by leaders of the first line in the list, unlike previous meetings, where he was attended by everyone, including Osama Najafi, Saleh al-Mutlaq, Rafie al-Issawi, but the meeting was held with members of the close and loyal to him classified as second-line in the list. And the transfer of the source, who was present meeting Allawi as saying: «I will settle to be marginalized and I'm leader of the list can not be just a name that does not do it, what is being practiced against me from the leaders of Iraq is unacceptable, a reduction of my business». It is said that the relationship between the financier of the Iraqi List Thurs dagger and head of the list Iyad Allawi has deteriorated in the last period, in addition to the deterioration of the relationship Allawi's leadership of his list of the first line. A source in the mass of the national dialogue, led by Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq revealed earlier that funded the Iraqi List, has cost al-Mutlaq, headed by the Iraqi List, instead of Iyad Allawi which he considered the paper burned. In the same context ruled out the Free Iraqi bloc, removal of the Iraqi trader, who is described as a »funding» of the Iraqi list Thurs dagger President Iyad Allawi, leader of the mandate of Saleh al-Mutlaq to take over that office, as pointed out that the dagger is agreed with the policy of the latter. The MP said the bloc Zuhair Araji, in an interview: It is unlikely the health news that reported that Thurs dagger has the disqualification of Iyad Allawi, the Presidency of the Iraqi List and the installation of Saleh al-Mutlaq instead. He said al-Araji, the dagger does not agree with Saleh al-Mutlaq, and if he wanted to actually sequester Iyad Allawi's chances are rather about is Osama Najafi, because the dagger to agree with Najafi, Rafie al-Issawi, pointing out that the two currently on the convergence of a large and they are working individually. Some media have reported that the Thurs dagger, ordered the disqualification of the President of the Iraqi List, the current Iyad Allawi leader of the National Dialogue Front, which were part of the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, in the job instead of Allawi, and the approval of Osama Najafi and Rafie al-Issawi and the presence of a group of deputies of the Iraqi List

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...Zhr4W5jrOHeVog