Text message sent by President Talabani to "Massoud Najafi, Allawi and Yacoubi and" .. Document attached

Sent by President Jalal Talabani's message to the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani and the Iraqi leader Iyad Allawi and the President of parliament Osama Najafi and leader of the Sadrist movement, Mustafa Yacoubi in response to a letter received by them on the withdrawal of confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
And included the message of President Talabani reasons for his position of non-confidence motion of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who said that his position at the meeting of Erbil I was neutral in line with his position as President of the Republic and that he did not sign the paper prepared by the "adviser Fakhri Karim," and did not allow one of the leaders of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, led by their signature.

Talabani said in his letter that he also said in his comment during a meeting on the grounds mentioned Erbil-confidence and a pressure and intimidation. "If he refuses the National Alliance or the Prime Minister adhere to the principles and frameworks contained in previous agreements, I will ask the Council of Representatives may withdraw confidence."

He said the president saying that the focus was on the need to implement the previous agreements and the subsequent demands, he added, addressing the meeting the leaders of Erbil, "but you Holtm the whole subject to the withdrawal of confidence."

With regard to the number of votes sent him, Talabani said in his letter to the leaders of blocs "The number of sounds that you have said it 170 votes was not true, but received 160 votes and when they formed a committee to audit the votes poured in on us telegrams and telephone of Congress asking for delete their signatures."

He concluded by saying in a note Talabani has not lived up to many of the leaders of Arbil to meet: "If you put together and we raised the votes will be 145 votes, and if it was added to the National Union will be the votes of 156 votes.

Talabani said that for the Lucan willing to thwart the project added confidence to the signatures of his party MPs, calling for the meeting of the parties to refrain from Erbil and provoked accusations and insults him, saying he "has the final answer to that."

He renewed his call for the President to convene a national meeting, adding that "if the refusal of the National Alliance and Prime Minister of previous agreements and the legitimate demands Hanid Sashab confidence without the need for signatures of Representatives."

Talabani and select the four reasons for refusing to sign the request to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki, denied that any of them in defense of Maliki or endorsement of all its activities.

And the reasons are,
first: that the prime minister went to the Shiite majority may not be jumping on them a request to withdraw confidence, but that efforts be made ​​to persuade them to alter its representative for prime minister. Second: "I have not and will not stand against the Shiite majority, demands and entitlements, and with all due respect to the Sadrist movement, but it represents only one quarter of the Shiite legislators in Parliament. Third,"the National Alliance, told me that it is fully prepared to implement the agreements and taking into account and respect agreements Erbil first and second.Fourth: "The President remains neutral and a patron of the meeting of the national reunification and unity, and if circumstances forced me to violate my convictions Vsakdm such principled resignation from the presidency of the Republic and Secretary General of the return party to exercise full freedom."