State law: we will demand to host Maliki to uncover the truth of what is happening
Created on Wed, June 20/2012 يونيو six fifty-eight a.m. | |

BAGHDAD / Lao-Tamimi

Threatened by a coalition of state law to provide Salman al-Musawi on request to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to host Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in case of raising the issue of interrogation al-Maliki.

Moussawi said on Wednesday, told the (UR) that "raised the issue of questioning of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said some of the political parties, I am I will make a request to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives for hosting."

He explained that Moussaoui "my request to host Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in the House of Representatives is to demonstrate to the Iraqi people the details of what is going on and uncover the truth."

Has not appeared in the agenda of the House of Representatives to be discussed tomorrow in the first session of the new legislative term of any paragraph on the questioning of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in the House of Representatives.

Some political observers said such topics (no confidence) is usually not included in the agenda of the Council for fear of the events of political differences and a wide, two days before the meeting.

Supports all the blocks that belongs to the presidency of the House of Representatives asked to question al-Maliki in the House of Representatives and the call to censure him

http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-1...-06-58-56.html