Good sunday morning ptr family ~ freeway bill
Well, it is a beautiful day in Central Florida and the sun is shining! What a wonderful day for an RV!
Sources are saying we are ever so close and I know, "You have heard that before" but I do believe that we are in a atmosphere right now for this to happen. All that was to be done has been done by Iraq and the Global World needs this so much that all countries are putting pressure on for this to happen and happen now.
Again, I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and kind words this past week for our loss. You messages were such a blessing. Hundreds of post, Hundreds of emails and dozens of PM all making us feel that we were not alone during this horrible time.
With that said, let me tell you that my sources are excited and waiting for this baby to pop. I read so much of the threads on all of the sights that I have come to conclusion that there are more people out there posting things they have no real credible intel about than there is ones that post that have credible intel. The misinformation that we knew would hear was to be from Iraq. Instead, we are hearing from our own boards. This is a critical time for great minds to come together and figure out where we are day by day. You can read that it will happen tomorrow, next week, next month, some say next year and there are still some that say never......???

From Debbie, The IQD Team
By Serena Chaudhry
BAGHDAD | Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:51am EDT

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Foreign investors eager to snap up development projects in key oil producer Iraq are unlikely to balk after the United States withdraws all its troops at the end of the year as long as security does not deteriorate.
U.S. President Barack Obama said on Friday all U.S. forces would leave Iraq at the end of 2011 as scheduled, almost nine years after the 2003 U.S.-led invasion that toppled dictator Saddam Hussein.
Iraq is trying to rebuild after decades of war and economic sanctions and needs investment in every sector. The OPEC member country has signed a series of deals with international firms to develop its oil fields, the fourth-biggest in the world.
Foreign investors like oil majors Royal Dutch Shell (RDSa.L) and BP (BP.L) and bank HSBC (HSBA.L) are already pouring billions of dollars into Iraq and a U.S. pullout will likely not thwart foreign firms for an extended period, especially those with long-standing interests in the country.

Kurdistan Then & Now - Analysis by Neo post at Dinar Speculator

BLUWOLF 10/22/11 TIME 7:30PM CST

[bluwolf] good evening
[bluwolf] how are we this find night
[bluwolf] well frankly there is nothing else to say for the moment,for all is done
[bluwolf] remember that this is a silent one just like I have said
[bluwolf] and we must wait till all the show of announcements are over
[bluwolf] then we shall see the real light in this picture
[mangiabuona2] bluwolf do you think there will be a sucker rate at first then it will go up?
[bluwolf] no just the real rate
[glryan10] bluwolf so do you think we will see this rv before Thanksgving day
[bluwolf] gl now who is thinking about November
[bluwolf] gl it is done and it will appearas a thief in the night
[msjeta1] bluwolf did you see where the leader of Saudi Arabia died today
[bluwolf] ms in New york
[msjeta1] glryan10 they didn't officially say but he had been treated for cancer I think
[bluwolf] all ME countries will fall with this domino effect,all Europe will go into protest,US will follow,things will go wrong before all is revive
[msjeta1] bluwolf how much time do you think we will have before the bottom falls out?
[glryan10] bluwolf I am worrlied with all this stuff going on world wide the RV may never have an opportunity to happen?????
[bluwolf] gl the world is cleansing itself from the greedy,nothing will stop the rv

Kaperoni Chat Saturday Night 10pm CST 2011 DinarAlert Chat 10/22/11