Sept 21 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Japanese stocks, yen down as markets on edge before BOJ verdict * MIDEAST STOCKS-Qatar gains after FTSE inclusion, Saudi near technical support level * Oil prices rise on reported US crude stock draw, firm Japan imports * Gold steady as markets await BOJ, Fed decisions * Russian aircraft believed to hit Syria convoy, U.S. officials say * Moody's: Prospects remain robust for Islamic finance despite subdued sukuk issuance * Jordan's rebranded Islamists seen staging election comeback * South African McDonald's Corp franchise sold to Middle Eastern company * Yemen's Houthis criticise exiled government's central bank move * Turkish government end-August debt stock at 710.9 bln lira -Treasury * Iran trims Airbus deal amid U.S. regulatory delays * OPEC chief: oil market stabilisation deal may last one year -RIA * Libya's AGOCO raises output to 210,000 bpd as two fields restart - spokesman * Credit Agricole hires Sfeir as returns M&A advisory to the Gulf - sources * Emerging equity rally brightens IPO outlook * Iraqi forces launch operation to drive Islamic State from town south of Mosul * New Platts Middle East fuel price assessment may lead to pricing hub * India set to buy Iran oil for emergency reserves -sources EGYPT
* Egyptian court hands nine policemen jail terms for assaulting doctors * Egypt trade gap narrowing on the back of import measures -trade minister * Egypt pound stable at regular dollar sale, weaker on black market * Egypt central bank seen hiking rates on Thurs by 50 to 200 basis points * Russia says ban on Egypt's vegs not response to wheat policy - Ifax * Egypt says it will start talks on $2 bln loan from China next week SAUDI ARABIA
* White House presses Congress on bill allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia * Bid to block U.S. arms sale to Saudis faces tough opposition * Saudi Binladin seeks second extension on Grand Mosque loan * Saudi plane isolated at Manila airport after false hijack alarm, incident over * Saudi Aramco says fire out at Ras Tanura oil terminal UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
* Abu Dhabi solar power project attracts cost-effective bid -ADWEA * Dubai Aerospace to buy 80 pct stake in Jordan maintenance firm * Dubai's Gulf Navigation looks to end creditor woes with debt cut QATAR
* Qatar's emir, a U.S. ally, assails Obama's Syria policy * Qatari Telco Ooredoo denies it is selling stake in Indonesian business * Qatar's second bond sale this year signals easing liquidity * Qatar Financial Center to move to new complex open to foreign, local firms BAHRAIN
* Bahrain 2nd qtr GDP growth slows to 2.5 pct y/y KUWAIT
* Kuwaiti group KEH takes 23 pct stake in WH Ireland for 8.45 mln stg (Compiled by Dubai newsroom)