Parliamentary Finance: Iraq toward bankruptcy and warn of crisis Aguetsaddaah

Tuesday 6 September 2016 | 20:25
| Number of Views: 1101

BAGHDAD / .. parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Tuesday that Iraq was heading toward bankruptcy and guide a discussion of the Council of Ministers to give the staff a vacation of five years with a salary my name completely.

The committee member said Sarhan, Ahmad's "Eye of Iraq News," that "Iraq is on the verge of a severe economic crisis ominous and the aggrieved is the citizen and employee simple," noting that "Abadi, currently give employees paid leave my name shows that the government does not have sufficient funds to pay salaries employees".

And between Ahmed said "this crisis, severe economic due to corruption and corrupt and not Iraq funds looted returns abroad," warning "of a social crisis in Iraq because of poverty, and there may be violence and others in order to obtain money and this is what we wish."

He announced the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, the council discussed giving the employees and owners of vacation contracts of five years with a salary my name completely. It ended 5