Hakim assure Jabouri political truce and to apply the rules of parliamentary behavior

Thread: Hakim assure Jabouri political truce and to apply the rules of parliamentary behavior

Hakim assure Jabouri political truce and to apply the rules of parliamentary behavior

The number of visits: 35 Published on: 28/8/2016, 23:15 Published by: Messenger of Delphi

The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq, Ammar al-Hakim, the head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, the need for political calm in the parliament.

Hakim said, according to a statement his office "through receiving Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and a number of leaders of the Union forces, we emphasized the importance of political appeasement, which starts from the dome of the parliament to go, the battle to liberate Mosul."

Hakim also stressed during the meeting, according to the statement "the importance of the House of Representatives to stand up in turn the regulatory and legislative, and let us to apply the rules of parliamentary behavior, consider the demand for electoral collect two practices in one day, and reducing the number of members of the House of Representatives and members of the provincial councils."

Link
    Last edited by MadDScout; 08-29-2016 at 12:15 AM.

Re: Hakim assure Jabouri political truce and to apply the rules of parliamentary beha

This might mean gun fight at the iraq parliament or it could mean i got more money than you so we vote this way or my gun is bigger than yours so we vote my way. Either way we win because they vote instead of walk