Washington: Our partnership with Iraq and fixed Karrada attack strengthens our resolv
The effects of the devastation caused by the car bomb attack in the Karrada district, central Baghdad, after midnight on Sunday (July 3, 2016), filmed / (Mahmoud Raouf).
Washington: Our partnership with Iraq and fixed Karrada attack strengthens our resolve to support the security forces
Long-Presse / Baghdad
The United States condemned the US on Monday, the explosion witnessed in the Karrada district, central Baghdad, described the partnership with Iraq and its people as "fixed", and while confirming the continuing quest to unite the world against al (Daash) and destroy the safe Mlamath in Syria and Iraq, stressed that the attacks strengthens of its intention to support the Iraqi forces in the war against regulation. A spokesman for the US State Department, John Kirby, in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, "We condemn in the strongest terms the terrorist attacks carried out by al (Daash) in shopping areas in Baghdad, which killed nearly percent people, including many women and children in time eating breakfast for the holy month of Ramadan, "noting that" these acts of mass murder is just another example of the disregard for regulation (Daash) human life. " He said Kirby, that "the terrorists (Daash) are killing innocent people in Baghdad and Istanbul, Brussels and Dhaka and Paris in order to draw attention and attract volunteers, but will not succeed," stressing "the continuing efforts of the United States to unite the world against this evil and destroy the safe Mlamath in Syria and Iraq and the eradication of international networks ". He said Kirby, said: "Our partnership with Iraq and its people, which is fighting on the front lines in this global battle remains constant not be shaken," he said, adding "the US commitment to support the Iraqi security forces at a time when these forces taking the fight to the bastions (Daash) and provide all those responsible for these heinous crimes to justice. " For his part, the spokesman said National Security Council spokesman end Bryce, in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, "The United States strongly condemns the heinous terrorist attacks perpetrated by the organization (Daash) in Baghdad last night and that led to the deaths of more than 100 people including the families met for a meal of Ramadan breakfast, as well as those who have joined the millions of people around the world to watch the European Cup. " The Brice, "These attacks strengthen our determination to support the Iraqi security forces that continue to regain territory from al (Daash)", pointing out that "the United States continues to intensify its efforts to eradicate network (Daash) and terrorist leaders." The health of Baghdad Rusafa Department, confirmed on Sunday (3 July 2016), that more than 200 people had been killed or wounded, detonating a car bomb in the Karrada district, while showed that there are 50 charred body has not been identified, its owners, It confirmed that the blast wounded left the hospital with the exception of 17 injured in need of surgical interference. The deputy head of the security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council, Mohammed al-Rubaie, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), Sunday (3 July 2016), that the outcome of the recent explosion in the Karrada amounted to 347 people, of which 167 people were killed and 180 wounded, a midwife to increase because the state a lot of serious injuries. The Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi was taken, on Sunday (3 July 2016), measures to enhance security in Baghdad and the provinces package, while instructed to withdraw revealed handheld explosive devices and manually re-investigate the merits, the completion of the Baghdad belt security and reorganizing checkpoints security barriers including relieve citizens and intensify intelligence effort. It comes directives after less than 24 hours on the terrorist bombing that occurred in the Karrada inside, the center of Baghdad, on Sunday (3 July 2016), and led to the death or injury of hundreds of innocent people, after sharp criticism of the performance of the security services, has not spared Prime The government itself.