BGG says(6:32 PM):
Mrs BGG would you mind saying a quick prayer to get us started off??

MrsBGG says(6:32 PM):
Heavenly Father, we boldly come before You by the Blood of Jesus. Thank You that You are Faithful and True! You are the King of kings and Lord of lords. Thank You for Your Grace, Mercy, and forgiveness. We pray for Your will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. We pray for our country and leaders that You will continue to protect them surround them with Divine connections. We pray for anyone who needs healing, thank You that You are our Healer and we stand on Your Word, By His Stripes you were healed. We pray that You will bless each person and their families. We give YOu all the glory, honor, and praise. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Ok - here we go...

BGG says(6:36 PM):
I had a couple of trouble makers in here a bit earlier - they were all upset I bounced them before they could get to stirring the pot...

BGG says(6:37 PM):
then they had all kinds of bad stuff to say about me..

BGG says(6:37 PM):
well - you know who wears a black hat and stirs a pot right??

loop says to BGG(6:38 PM):

BGG says(6:38 PM):

BGG says(6:39 PM):
1st piece... from today.

BGG says(6:40 PM):
Parliamentary reveal financial operations "a new gimmick to manipulate prices the dollar" and asserts: loans will go to the mafias

BGG says(6:40 PM):

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Wednesday, on the operations of a "new gimmick" to manipulate prices the dollar, and accused the exchange companies and banks eligibility to stand behind it, and as I came back to government loans "will not achieve" its goal of being will go to "the pockets of the mafia" economic, economist stressed that those loans will reduce the dollar exchange rate because it will stimulate employment and production sectors.

She said the Parliamentary Finance Committee member Majida al-Tamimi said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The instability of the dollar exchange rate in Iraq is due to influenced by internal and external factors," noting that "monetary policy and the auction of the currency too much impact on the dollar exchange rate."

And praised al-Tamimi, "the central bank decided to impose sanctions on the exchange companies or banks that do not sell the dollar at the official rate set," revealing "the exchange companies out fraud by selling the dollar more than the official price without being subjected to the death."

BGG says(6:41 PM):

She said Tamimi, "The owner of the company is selling the dollar, which he got from the auction currency of one of its partners at the official rate on according to official receipts," pointing out that "the partner sells the dollar far ahead of the official price set for the citizen without the central bank to be able to hold him accountable because it does not It holds official status. "

Tamimi confirmed, that "the dollar's exchange rate is subject to fraud and manipulation operations followed by banking companies and banks participating in the auction of the currency", expressing astonishment, of "not to impose sanctions on participants that fraud and manipulation."

He promised al-Tamimi, a deputy from the Liberal bloc, "Many companies and banks, which by a lot of question marks participate in the auction of the currency," noting that those "are companies and banks controlled auction sale currency and the dollar exchange rate."

BGG says(6:42 PM):
And on the Cabinet's decision to limit the purchase of currency registered with the Ministry of Commerce companies, described al-Tamimi, the "good" afterthought by saying, "But it's better to cancel the auction of the currency and go to the Sindhi credits."

She pointed to a member of the Finance Committee, that "the actual stability of the currency mortgage transforming the Iraqi economy into a product which raises the value of the dinar."

In another context, Al-Tamimi confirmed that "a lot of corruption taints government loans operations for citizens, industrialists and peasants", stressing that "the economic mafia is controlled on those loans."

BGG says(6:42 PM):

Tamimi has ruled that "the aim of the government loans achieved or that positive in the economy or contribute to the development of the country affect", citing reasons that it "will go into the pockets of economic mafias and gangs."

For his part, the economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine, in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "some banks and companies that participate in the auction of dollar behave behaviors is committed to affecting the exchange rate."

He said Antoine, that "some of those companies and banks own methods that enable them to sell the dollar on the black market away from the central bank and controls censorship," returned to "stabilize the dollar exchange rate can not be achieved in a short period of being a process linked to the price of oil."

He noted economic expert, that "the government bond exchange and payments to contractors, will move the domestic market and leads to a state of relative stability," stressing that "the granting of government loans will reduce the dollar exchange rate against the dinar because it will activate the various work and production sectors, thus reducing import."

BGG says(6:43 PM):
Credit to Loop for that one!! Great job Loopster!!

BGG says(6:43 PM):
(NOT Lopster - big diff)

clay01 says(6:44 PM):

MrsBGG says(6:45 PM):
Please hold a minute, thank you :)

BGG says(6:45 PM):
This piece is mainly highlighting the last few stages of "push - pull" before MAJOR ECONOMIC REFORM kicks off...

BGG says(6:45 PM):
I boiled all that down to one sentence. :D

MrsBGG says to Idaho(6:46 PM):

MrsBGG says to clay01(6:47 PM):

clay01 says(6:47 PM):
What happened to them doing away with the auctions

BGG says to clay01(6:48 PM):
As of today - they were saying that would be a better option, but until then - this will have to do... (as in removing the auctions altogether).

clay01 says(6:48 PM):
thanks BGG

BGG says(6:50 PM):
From what I can gather.

BGG says(6:51 PM):
BTW - I am not entirely surprised - nor that upset about this recent Fed Court Ruling, this will ultimately end in reforms for Iraq... what the exact route looks like... who knows.

BGG says(6:56 PM):
Here's another bit of News before we get going on...

BGG says(6:57 PM):
I left the ALAK interview on THE BLOG today... and will until tomorrow... you really should go read it MAJOR PIECE of news.

BGG says(6:57 PM): - save that link.

BGG says(6:58 PM):
then stay tuned for the "AFTER CALL LIVE"...

BGG says(6:58 PM):
so much for the "chat party"... :D

BGG says(7:00 PM):
BTW - for everyone here, I'm changing course on the call for tonite... we're gonna' release the recording from the Monday nite "AFTER CALL" as a streaming call for tonite... you will all like that :D

subgirl says to BGG(7:00 PM):

and I will have a BOMBSHELL OF A CALL coming soon.

jtank says(7:00 PM):

Maybe tomorrow.

BGG says(7:01 PM):
a couple of quick comments... before we move on.

BGG says(7:02 PM):
It looks abundantly clear to me - once the IMF support package and IMF oversight was in place, the political climate in Iraq changed almost overnite. Not perfect, but everyone was moving like something is on the line...

it is.

BGG says(7:04 PM):
Iraq is moving poltically, against corruption, against ISIS (this has to be at the behest of the IMF/WB - who will insist the Sunnis be relieved of this oppression) and in favor of a market economy. BIG TIME!!

BGG says(7:05 PM):

Cabinet restricts import, export and buy the currency registered with the trade companies

BGG says(7:06 PM):

Long-Presse / Baghdad - The Cabinet decided on Tuesday, limit import and export process as the companies registered with the Ministry of Commerce, and the establishment of companies "solidarity" Alkmarki holds the clearance process, while select the first of next July as the date for implementation.

He said the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's office in an official letter addressed to the ministries and departments not associated and provincial councils entitled (import and export) procedures, I got (the long-Presse), a copy of which, "The approval got a limited import and export of materials and goods, and buy the currency as Operation companies registered with the registration of companies in the Iraqi Ministry of trade Department, of all materials covered (provided import) leave, or not covered. "
BGG says(7:07 PM):

He pointed out the book, to "establish a company (solidarity) exclusively holds the clearance process Alkmarki," Nasa that "begins the implementation of paragraphs, starting from the first of next July."

The promise of a book, the Office of the Prime Minister that, it "came in line with the reforms launched by the Prime Minister package, based on the provisions of the Companies Act No. 21 of 1997 as amended, and in order to control the settling accounts Alkmarki and tax procedures for the purpose of regulating the import and export of materials and goods and adjust the traffic movement amounts in foreign currency, including those funded by the Central Bank of Iraq. "

BIG PIECE from yesterday...

BGG says(7:09 PM):

BGG says(7:10 PM): way a cenral bank controls the movement of its currency is with its value.

BGG says(7:10 PM):
...the CBI may be positioning the banks prior to authorizing/directing them to settle all foreign remittences with the IQD.

wisconsindinar says(7:12 PM):
One can only hope so...the list seems to be endless

BGG says(7:12 PM):
in other words... if the CBI is directing the banks to settle all foreign remittences with the IQD - 1182 IQD would be leaving the country for every $1 paid....

BGG says to wisconsindinar(7:12 PM):
Nah - relax, this is all good.

wisconsindinar says(7:12 PM):
I is good

BGG says(7:12 PM):
So how does the CBI control the outflow of the IQD........????

clay01 says(7:13 PM):
with price

Dinar Dave says(7:13 PM):
couldn't control it where it is Maybe do a better job when it has some value

BGG says(7:13 PM):
With the VALUE - of the IQD

jtank says(7:13 PM):

MrsBGG says(7:13 PM):
Does anyone have any questions?

SRW says(7:14 PM):

malcolm says(7:14 PM):

MrsBGG says to SRW(7:14 PM):

SRW says(7:14 PM):
Who determines that value?

BGG says to SRW(7:15 PM):
Easy. The C-B-I under the "advice" of the I-M-F (as of recently).

MrsBGG says to malcolm(7:15 PM):

flint says(7:15 PM):

MrsBGG says to flint(7:15 PM):

flint says(7:15 PM):
What came out of the exchange rate meeting in Switzerland?

BGG says to flint(7:16 PM):
I don't recall them telling anyone??

malcolm says(7:16 PM):
this is great news but won't the nedd the pricing index calculation to be implemted?

BGG says to flint(7:16 PM):
lemme' guess. Which Guru said they know??

flint says(7:16 PM):
none that I know

flint says(7:17 PM):
have not heard anything about it

BGG says to malcolm(7:18 PM):
according to some "ponitificators" you would be correct... however the MoP has had reams and reams and reams of this data ready, willing and available since mid-2013. They WERE BORN READY!!

BGG says to malcolm(7:18 PM):
IMHO - that is a very, quick and easy calculation.

malcolm says(7:19 PM):

MrsBGG says(7:19 PM):
Any other questions?

BGG says to malcolm(7:19 PM):

wisconsindinar says(7:20 PM):
do you think the IMF knows tomorrow is June 30th ? LOL

popeye7 says to wisconsindinar(7:20 PM):

BGG says to wisconsindinar(7:20 PM):

scottiegirl says to wisconsindinar(7:21 PM):
Good one!

BGG says(7:21 PM):
Another piece...

Elane says(7:22 PM):

BGG says(7:22 PM):
Road to reform (caution - this is an Iraqi OP ED writing...)

MrsBGG says to Elane(7:22 PM):

Elane says(7:22 PM):
Where are the funds coming from for tomorrows capitalization for the banks

BGG says to Elane(7:22 PM):
I would like to know that myself.

BGG says to Elane(7:22 PM):
Great question.

wisconsindinar says(7:23 PM):
Investors /investments

BGG says to Elane(7:23 PM):
and they don't seem to have "frozen in place" to build that reserve up... auctions are steady... business as usual.

BGG says to wisconsindinar(7:23 PM):
Don't think so...

BGG says to wisconsindinar(7:24 PM):
the "chunky money" is still "in the wings" so to speak...

Elane says(7:24 PM):

BGG says to wisconsindinar(7:24 PM):
that is, the money in mattresses, held by us and other various savers.

BGG says(7:25 PM):
Back to this piece...

BGG says(7:26 PM):

Road to reform

BGG says(7:27 PM):
Ayad heavenly Federal Court decision yesterday to cancel two sessions of the House of Representatives in the fourteenth and twenty-sixth of April, brought political reform to point the subject of zero, the political powers are opposing announced its position to accept the decision and commitment him,

and that means the return of the House of Representatives to the pre-fourteenth of April, and means the return of political reform project to the forefront again after the cancellation of sessions and resulted from them, and the real reform demanded by our people, the oppressed and the helpless,

but reform demanded by Moqtada al-Sadr or Haider al-Abadi, or Saleem al-Jubouri, people want real reform of the structure and the structure of the existing political system, which failed miserably in building the system and institutions of genuine democracy, and gave the worst system of corruption and violation of public money in the world,

BGG says(7:27 PM):

this corruption that has lengthened everyone did not distance him to a political party or bloc , do not return anymore CSS or circumstance for which the Government of technocrats deceived by the people or for the chaos and the attack on state institutions.

The reform we want and seek it needs first and foremost a political wills secure political reform, and not to an empty mess and an assault on state institutions and tampered with slogans, there is no way to achieve this desired reform only through a parliamentary bloc transient communities adopt a reform approach and a way to get rid of the current system based on sectarian and national and party quotas,

the first step centered in the creation of this cross-sectarian political bloc, and the second step is to adopt a real program of reform takes it upon himself to rebuild the entire political process on the basis of non-foundations of the existing system,
and re-writing of the Iraqi constitution new hands that is hands that wrote the current constitution, the real thrust of the reform of the judicial system and build an independent judiciary away from the desires of the rulers and Msajrihm.

BGG says(7:29 PM):

After the decision of the Federal Court, it became the Salk Every member of the House of Representatives to join under the banner of the cross-sectarian political bloc the road, Vn quotas system on the satellite channels, media and stick it in the parliament,

it has become exposed and no longer fool the public opinion, and this is what we saw from logo (Hla gouge), which proved not to his credibility, it was sincere in his system quotas, here's the opportunity in front of him to enroll under the banner of this political bloc and pounce on this system that has brought us the scourge of corruption,

and my speech that is directed primarily to deputies bloc and Liberal MPs Badr bloc national and House of Representatives in the mass of Iraqi forces union, led by mass solution, and the House of Representatives of the Kurds who refuse to separate from the Iraqi nation and the preservation of a unified Iraq, there is no excuse anymore about who fails to enroll Front reform,

but everyone knows that the continued existence of quotas system will lead the country inevitably lead to division and sectarian fighting .

MrsBGG says(7:30 PM):
Are there any other questions?

BGG says(7:31 PM):
Whew - I can breathe... my computer was jammed up for a minute...

had to perform CPR :d

subgirl says to BGG(7:31 PM):

daytrader says to BGG(7:32 PM):
Thankfully the patient didn't die

Elane says(7:32 PM):

MrsBGG says to Elane(7:32 PM):

Elane says(7:32 PM):
So does this mean the parliment is BACK TO WORK?

BGG says to daytrader(7:32 PM):
Dude - I fix stuff.

daytrader says to BGG(7:32 PM):

MeginHim says(7:32 PM):

BGG says to Elane(7:33 PM):
Ultimately - yes, I did warn that it was an OP ED piece... but gives us some valuable insights into what the "thinking on the street" is...

MrsBGG says to MeginHim(7:33 PM):

BGG says to puffdragon(7:33 PM):

MeginHim says(7:33 PM):
Why do they want to get rid of Jubouri? Is Maliki behind all this?

puffdragon says(7:34 PM):
Sounds like ther mimicing our 3 branches of power of government !

BGG says to MeginHim(7:34 PM):
That is clearly a left-over from the recent attack by Maliki - this Jubouri business is the only thing the got out of the bag...

BGG says to MeginHim(7:34 PM):
and IT turned out to be a flop.

BGG says to MeginHim(7:35 PM):
so the whole thing (other than maybe a 3 month delay) was a waste....

from the Maliki perspective.

MeginHim says(7:35 PM):
So is Jubouri safe now?

MrsBGG says(7:35 PM):
Any final questions?

watson1 says(7:35 PM):

MrsBGG says to watson1(7:36 PM):

MeginHim says(7:36 PM):
Thanks BGG

watson1 says(7:36 PM):
just want to thank you both BGG and Mrs. BGG

7Shelia says(7:36 PM):
Could you explain what the lawsuit that Maliki filed was about? Is it true that because the supreme court ruled in Maliki's favor, will that mean all the ministers that Abadi appointed are not good??

watson1 says(7:36 PM):
when is the bbq?

BGG says to MeginHim(7:37 PM):

BGG says to watson1(7:37 PM):

MrsBGG says to watson1(7:37 PM):

BGG says to watson1(7:37 PM):
Soon, I hope :D

watson1 says(7:37 PM):

BGG says to 7Shelia(7:39 PM):
It has been discharged and - it's not exactly in Maliki's favor... all of those sessions were deemed "illegal" - meaning Maliki's charge against Jubouri was not legit... OK, so Maliki got back several crooked MP's (for a while) - but explain to me how Jubouri being ruled as the "Official Speaker" is bad??

7Shelia says(7:40 PM):
Ok. Someone asked me that question and I didn't have a clue. TYBGG

BGG says(7:41 PM):
Ok - that's it for me tonite folks - hope you enjoyed...