.OKIE OIL MAN: TODAY IS SATURDAY THE SECOND DAY OF A 2 DAY MEETING OF THE G-20 WHICH CONTROLS THE WORLDS CURRENCY AND ECONOMY. TODAY'S AGENDA PARTIALLY WILL BE THE ADDRESSING OF THE R/V. ALL OF A SUDDEN THE EUROPEAN CRISIS SEEMINGLY HAS FOUND THE NECESSARY FUNDS TO PRECLUDE ANY SOVERIGN DEFAULT OF SEVERAL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. SEEMS ODD THAT ONLY A FEW DAY'S AGO THE SITUATION SEEMED UNSOLVABLE--IT APPEARS THAT SOMETHING HAS HAD A POSITIVE INFLUENCE ON THEIR DEFICIT PROJECTIONS--(WONDER WHAT THAT COULD BE WITH COUNTRIES HOLDING SO MUCH DINAR? I HAVE SAID REPEATEDLY AND STAND BY MY SOURCES THAT THE R/V IS SCHEDULED TO OCCUR THE LAST PART OF THIS MONTH. I KNOW WE ALL WANT IT SOONER BUT IT IS ENTIRELY OUT OF OUR CONTROL. WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO WAIT. RELAX AND STOP CHASING UNFOUNDED RUMORS AND STAY GROUNDED AND GIVE IT A WHILE LONGER. THE RATES NOW BEING PAID 2 INDIVIDUAL CONTRACTORS I SPOKE WITH THIS MORNING WAS 3.43 AND AS POPPY HAS BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG---YES IT DID R/V JUNE 30-JUST NOT US YET

..OKIE OIL MAN: DOGHOUSE--MY TIME LIMITATIONS PRECLUDE ME FROM HAVING AN EXACT TIME TO POST--I HAVE NOT POSTED IN SEVERAL DAYS PENDING THE OUTCOME OF THE PARLIMENT MEETING--THE HAJ SABBATICAL AND THE G-20 MEETING OF WHICH ALL 3 ARE IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT FACTORS TO DETERMINE THE OUTCOME AND DATE OF THE R/V
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/20...post-oomf.html

jamessmith33: Okie--- ok so with in the next week and a half it will be a little more clear
..OKIE OIL MAN: JAMESSMITH-WITHIN MYSELF I KNOW NOTHING----MY SOURCES DOES

Bear5642 Saturday Morning short OOMC Chat
10:04 AM [BEAR5642] GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

10:04 AM [BEAR5642] HERE IN DESTIN AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

10:05 AM [BEAR5642] I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THIS TIME AND TELL EVERYONE TO GET AWAY AND JUST RELAX AND GOD FOR DIRECTION IN THIS INVESTMENT

10:07 AM [BEAR5642] I FEEL IN MY HEART THAT THIS WILL COME TO PASS HOPEFULLY BY THE END OF THE MONTH AND YES SCOTTIG AND I ARE IN AGREEMENT. PLEASE FORGIVE US IF IN ANY WAY FASHION OR FORM WE HAVE APPEARED TO BE ARROGANT OR PRIDEFUL.

10:08 AM [BEAR5642] OKIE SCOTTIG AND I HAVE EVERY INTENTION TO ASSIST ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE FOR THEIR FUTURE

10:10 AM [BEAR5642] I AM COMMITTED TO THIS FAMILY OF WILD AND CRAZY DINARWIANS

10:13 AM [BEAR5642] I DON'T SEE THIS GOING PAST THE END OF NOVEMBER AND HAVE JUST RECENTLY SEEN THE FACT TO BRING THIS TO A CLOSE IN OCTOBER ONLY BASED ON THE SOURCES AND INTEL GIVEN TO US. I MUST SAY THAT BONDLADY HAS DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB WITH HER RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS OF ARTICLES AND INFORMATION I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO READ HER POST
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/20...oomc-chat.html

Jonnywg 11am (ET) Sat. Update OOMC (AndieZ post OOMF)

JONNYWG: I HAVE JUST REVIEWED THE FOREX AND THE BANK SCREENS. THERE IS ACTIVITY BUT NO REAL CURRENCY PRICE CHANGES. THEY WILL MONITOR ALL AFTERNOON. AS I SAID EARLIER IT IS VERY QUIET IN DINARLAND...VERY VERY QUIET. NO BAD NEWS.

ALSO... NO CHANGE IN VND LAND AS WELL. VND STILL PROJECTED AT 5 CENTS.........NO PROJECTION ON THE IQD

HAWAII: JONNY DO YOU THINK THAT THE END OF OCT, BEGINNING OF NOV IS A GOOD POSSIBILITY?
JONNYWG: HAWAII.........WHEN THIS DID NOT GO THRU YESTERDAY I WAS SHOCKED......I WILL REGROUP
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/20...post-oomf.html