Abadi ordering implementation of recommendations brought by civil crisis mgmt cell
Abadi ordering the implementation of the recommendations brought by the civil crisis management cell Saturday June 18 2016 20:48
Alsumaria News / Baghdad Ordered Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Saturday, the implementation of recommendations made by the Management Cell civilian crisis after the end of its meeting held under the chairmanship of the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister Mahdi Keywords, Among those recommendations provide crisis cell in Anbar province, and the Committee of relief to the displaced inventory numbers of displaced families in the Amiriyah Fallujah camps and Habbaniyah and Khalidiya bridge Bzabz within 24 hours.
Information Office of the Prime Minister said in a statement seen by Alsumaria News, he said that the latter "is the implementation of recommendations made by civilian crisis management cell after the end of its meeting held today under the chairmanship of the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and the presence of Jan Kubiš Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and his Deputy for Humanitarian Affairs Liz Krandi, in the presence of the deputy governor of Anbar, the mayor of Falluja, in addition to representatives of ministries and representatives of relevant international organizations. "
According to the office, the most important of these recommendations as follows:
1. In order to adjust the aid displaced Fallujah operations during the editing process, provide crisis cell in Anbar province, and the Committee of relief to the displaced inventory numbers of displaced families within 24 hours of the camps Amiriyah Fallujah and Habbaniyah and Khalidiya bridge Bzabz.
2. The Ministry of Health to secure 8 additional ambulances and Red Crescent Society holds four other cars, distributed with the crew on the four camps within 72 hours.
3. Speed up the installation of mobile and emergency health centers to benefit from the support of the World Health Organization.
4. Vaccinations to start a campaign for the children of displaced families against polio after a break of two years and direct vaccination campaigns against typhoid disease.
5. Order an immediate initiation of doctors and health personnel in the Department of Health in Anbar, and to develop accurate plan to secure their shift in health centers in the camps for displaced people.
6. The Ministry of Health and the Municipality of Baghdad to secure a fleet of tanker trucks to transport drinking water and for home use.
7. Committee is responsible for coordinating the activities of relief at the head of the ministry sent teams of camps for displaced people to assess the situation of displaced people and raise the daily positions to address any shortcomings.
8. Securing funds needed to ensure the provision of services and rehabilitation of the operating budgets of the ministries concerned, in coordination with the local government of the province of Anbar, particularly in the provision of health facilities to the camps and in sufficient numbers.
9. Sustain coordination with international organizations to organize relief operations.
10. Securing the delivery of electrical power to the camps all over the five days.
11. An emphasis on the completion of the delivery of food and drinking water to the camps under a minute plan to ensure delivering them continuously and balanced.