POST RV
BEGINNERS LIST FOR POST RV,

THE FIRST STEP IS SET DOWN WITH THE ENTIRE INVOLVED FAMILY.

BRAIN STORM AND LIST ALL DEBT AND WHERE THEY ARE.

DISCUS THE NEED TO PAY OFF THE LARGEST TO SMALLEST IN ORDER, ALSO CONSIDER THE ONES CHARGING THE HIGHEST INTEREST RATE ?

NEXT LOCATE THE CONTACT INFORMATION TO THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF EACH LOAN. NOT THE FLUNKY THAT JUST TELLS YOU THE AMOUNT BUT THE CONTACT WHO CAN NEGOTIATE AN EARLY PAYOFF AND 75% OF THE TIME THEY CAN DISCOUNT THE PAYOFF. DON’T TALK TO ANYONE TILL YOU GET THE KEY PERSON. (GET THEIR DIRECT LINE #) write them down in order

NOW IN MANY CASES WHEN DINAR IS TRADEABLE YOU CAN USE THE DINAR DIRECTLY TO PAY THE DEBT. DOING THIS CAN SAVES YOU LOTS OF TAXES. YOUR FINANCIAL STRATEGIST CAN ALSO FIND INVESTMENTS THAT YOU CAN DEPOSIT YOUR DINAR DIRECTLY INTO AND THIS WAY IT IS NEVER IN YOUR NAME AND DOESN’T INCURE ANY TAX. THESE ADVISORS ARE VERY WELL WORTH THEIR SMALL FEE’S. THEY ARE HOW THE RICH PAY FEWER TAXES AND CONTINUE TO GET RICHER.

MY ADVICE IS LIKE I HAVE DONE. SEARCH YOUR AREA AND FIND A FINANCIAL STRATEGIST. NOT A GLORIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER MOST ARE JUST GLORIFIED INSURANCE PEOPLE THAT SELL THEIR COMPANY PRODUCTS. THE GUY YOUR LOOKING FOR SETS WITH YOU FINDS THE AREAS YOU ARE COMFORTABLE TO INVEST IN THEN BUILDS A PROGRAM AROUND YOUR INTEREST. MANY THAT ARE GOOD WILL REQUIRE A SUBSTANCIAL AMOUNT TO START WITH. EXAMPLE: MY GUY REQUIRES A 5M DEPOSIT TO START. EXAMPLE—I HAVE 3 FRIENDS HE WORKS FOR AND HE HAS AVERAGED OVER 9% FOR THEM EVER SINCE 2002. THEY ARE WORTH THEIR WEIGHT.

DON’T JUST CONSIDER BANKS FOR EXCHANGE AND DON’T JUST TAKE THEIR FIRST OFFER. DO NOT PAY A SPREAD OR FEE OF ANY KIND FOR THEM TO CASH YOU OUT. THEY WILL BE PAID WELL WHEN THEY TURN IT INTO THE TREASURY THEY WILL MAKE FROM 2 TO 10% JUST TO TURN IT IN.

THERE ARE LOTS MORE BUT THIS GETS THE PICTURE THERE IS A LOT TO DO AND LEARN NOW NOT LATER. POPPY3