How you makin it Honugirl...

Just dropping a note to give you what I believe is happening.... I will do a call on Wed afternoon, but until I send a notice for that I am just going to give some info.....

Iraq did not have the money to do the Summit so when they did it they just stayed at the airport for all the meetings..... They did move some of the meetings to the greenzone, all of which the United States provided the security..

They two biggest countries did not really participate in the summit which by everyones standard other than Maliki's own group the biggest bust there could be. The Saudia Arabia did not go because Iraq had not lived up to the agreements that Maliki signed off on. That is showing the Gov. and letting the money RV...

DO NOT WORRY there is still pressure on Maliki to finish at the National Conference on April the 5th... Which is where they have promised to show the Ministers and the Strategic Council....

So do we look for RV no We look for the Ministers and the GOI.... Ban Ki Moon from the UN did not go to the Arab Summit to release from Chap. 7 He went on the behalf of another country tring to expose the fact Maliki Lied on Documents.... "and by lying all things were sign and promised to be done before the Arib Summitt." the only reason they are not done is Maliki wanted to go to the summit with total control of Iraq, this has back fired on him and now he is facing the rath of the kurds which started today they have quit sending the oil....

This is a very great sign So do not expect anything until the 5th it can happen at anytime but do not expect until the 5th if there is No GOI, then we will have to see what is happening to give that to us....

One more thing if you are worried or send me emails telling me that you have lost faith and just need me to give the confidence to stay in. I cannot do that you need to sell your dinar and get out because this investment is not for you...If you are looking for this to happen at any particular time and if not you lose everything you need to sell the dinar and save your business...... what I can say is this is going to happen but not one person can predict it we just have times that look better thean others.

Breathe and I willl talk on Wed.....

One more thing I have brougth up Dinar Corp up because they were giveing the best deal and if you are going to do this you might as well get those breaks. I do not own Dinar Corp.... they were just very friendly to me.... You have overwhelmed them a little with your support of the company.

the KURDS stopping the Oil is a very big sign.