Range press published a document of political reforms adopted by Al-Abadi,
Range press published a document of political reforms adopted by Al-Abadi, received political blocs
Published (range) document the political reforms that will reshuffle "expected" of basic principles that guarantee the implementation of the remaining government programme agreed by the political blocs when the current Government was formed in September 2014, as well as the fight against corruption in the country.
The following are part of the document sent by the Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi to the masses for political.
The Government platform
The Prime Minister presented his Government to Parliament in September 2014 and which also includes the political agreement.
The Government has gone in implementing its tasks, but some of the items of the programme of action still slow or lags behind, especially after leading the sharp decline in oil prices to weaken the level of implementation, the prime task of the reform packages to be added to the items the Government programme when Mr. Prime Minister reshuffle expected before the House of representatives would also be supplementary programme to accompany the responsibility of Ministers, high transparency, guided by the principles and standards contained in this document is based on the file maiati :
1. implementation of the State programme and complete the remainder of the terms of the political agreement, in accordance with the time-plan minutes.
2. adoption of political and administrative reforms packages and by the Prime Minister and approved by the Board.
3. the revitalization of the industrial sector and agricultural sector and other economic sectors (tourism, finance, insurance, Commerce and services) generally exceptional attention, especially with regard to supporting the private sector to take the correct position of the movement of the Iraqi economy and requires working cab Ministerial teamwork to ensure complementarity of action to achieve this important goal.
4. adoption of a road map in conjunction with the specific benchmarks, to accomplish the tasks for the Ministry in light of the work plan, together with requirements for completion of the programme in the light of reforms packages adapted to suit present conditions.
5-transparent ministries calendar periodically under the follow-up system sponsored by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.
6. the Prime Minister in the light of paragraph (5) periodic report and presented to the House of representatives, if any Minister's inability to meet its commitment to signing the notary code assigned Prime Minister recommended his dismissal.
The report contains the following axes:
* Land liberalization efforts of terrorist gangs daash (objective end of the year 2016).
* Efforts to extend State control, law and accounting in her hand (ongoing).
* Improved professional security system building (ongoing).
Axis of stabilization and reconstruction in liberated areas
* Effective achievement of national reconciliation (ongoing).
* Efforts to restore stability in liberated areas (continuing with further liberated areas).
* Reconstruction efforts (continuous stretching for several years).
* Return plans (ongoing).
* Mobilizing all possible national and international efforts, including in particular:
-The international group for stabilizing FFIS (ongoing).
-Preparation of the reconstruction (before the end of the year 2016).
Executive action axis:
* Commitment to the program.
* Implement the hotfix packages.
* Drafting work for the Ministry's performance under the circumstances (ends prepared within a week of receipt of the Ministry include the years 2016, 2017, 2018).
* Develop a Government plan to increase non-oil revenues to ensure double that in 2016 and 2017 based on realistic program.
* Efforts to build e-Government work system (before the end of the year 2018).
Centre of transparency and integrity:
* Activating the role of the High Council to combat corruption (headed by the Prime Minister).
* Restructuring of the control and system performance.
* Activating the role of the SAIS.
* Activation of accurate and practical follow-up programme, provides periodic and transparent disclosure of the level of performance.
* Support for civil society organizations, journalists, media workers and protect them and activating the role of the fourth estate in monitoring performance.
And in hard work and continued support for an end to corruption were forming a higher Committee to follow up the fight against corruption and the coordination of efforts among the various concerned institutions to fight corruption, according to the legal frameworks and providing all supplies that contribute to the success of their mission, including legislation and the necessary instructions.
In the light of the foregoing the working stages of the reshuffle would be as follows:
1. submission to the meeting of the three presidencies of the agreement and approval (on 5/3/2016).
2. send the document on 9/3/2016 to heads of parliamentary blocs, and community events.
3. the meeting of Heads of parliamentary blocs to discuss and approve the document.
4. the Committee of independent experts to receive and study the curricula vitae of candidates for ministerial positions and adopt that as stated in this document files.
5. the continuing work of the Committee of experts for 10 days and report to the Prime Minister, including alternatives to each Ministry.
6. the head of the cabinet reshuffle mode from among the names nominated by the Committee of experts.
7. presentation of the proposed line-up at a meeting of the House for a vote.
8. on th same day, followed by the swearing-in session and sign a code of conduct and performance to which Ministers.
What should be stressed here is determined to abide by the terms described in this document and what is required of those concerned is ensuring an enabling environment for the advancement of government performance.