BGG: Doodlebrain...
BGG: rcookie (how could I forget)...
BGG: Holly1...
BGG: tman23...
BGG: Romello...
BGG: Hutch...

angus: Mr White
sophie1: MILLIONDAY

BGG angus: I am guaranteed to forget someone.
BGG angus: Mr White (who will be here in a bit).
BGG: and Millionday...
BGG sassy: You are correct - WE have an awesome team...

BGG: Here is my challenge (Mrs BGG will MODERATE) -
BGG: what is the most important article of the day TO YOU... and what does it mean??
BGG: (BTW - this challenge was to those I named... our News Researchers...)
BGG: BTW - Rcookie has been out since this afternoon... (some of us have jobs...)

MadDScout: I think the one about abadi offering his resignation shows frustration at the uphill battle he is having

BGG: there are a lot of "resignations" being tossed around lately - eh??

MadDScout: Indeed
MadDScout: and swaps

_firefly_: Abadi is NOT going anywhere !

BGG: in truth - I think Abadi has been doing a VERY good job in Iraq...

MadDScout: I know he was saying it as a call out of the corruption
MadDScout: I meant to say think

Hutch: CBI issuing their 5 yr strategy

_firefly
_: Statement ) from the role of the central bank supervisory and regulatory framework, we inform you that there are banks and companies licensed by the Central Bank is providing payment services through cards
02/14/2016
To / Department of Commerce / registrar of companies ( Cancel vacation prestige company to broker the sale and purchase of foreign currencies )

2016/2/14

quicktolegit96: I THINK CHANGING OF CBI IS THE KEY - WHY? CBI CONTROLLING MONETARY POLICY, GET ALAK OUT

BGG MadDScout: Great commentary on the current situation...

Loop: I think that Abadis willingness to do whatever it takes to fix Iraq, even if that means resigning show the integrity and character of the man.

MadDScout: He was using it as a way to also remind them if this fails they are going to have more to worry about than IS
MadDScout: Alaq will not be an issue because its back to the stone age

BGG quicktolegit96: good comment - in fact, that might be the basis for all the recent articles regarding the removal of Alak... (there are a few)...

quicktolegit96: IF THAT PUPPET WAS OUT, ABADIS JOB WOULD BE MUCH EASIER IMO

BGG Hutch: Go on...

Hutch BGG: CBI issued their five yr strategy

satrib BGG: I thought it was a nice "in your face" to the call for removing him
satrib BGG: abadi that is

R&R Hutch: The launch of the Strategic Plan of the Central Bank for the years 2016-2020
February 15, 2016

Hutch BGG: They are basically done with their part in general and awaiting on the goi to finish their part for the IMF to be satisfied

BGG Hutch: Go on...

Hutch BGG: Whats left for the currency? MCP, LDs.....
Hutch BGG: the currency side that is

quicktolegit96: MCP - CBI...GET ALAK OUT LOL

Hutch BGG: I believe that IMF wants a few laws done for the goi's part. said to be this thursday/ Big meeting on wed as well
Hutch BGG: Saleh is showing some face these days...
Hutch BGG: over and out....

BGG Hutch: Good comments - I wish you would elaborate...
BGG Hutch: not everyone understood...
BGG Hutch: I get it - LD's - BIG TIME LAWS being voted on...
BGG Hutch: ASAP...

dego: what about the angry statement's from Sistani on Friday they seemed to be showing somewhat more frustration now then before..?

_firefly_: I'm thinking back to March 3rd 2015 !

Loop quicktolegit96: Alak is so far out of his depth. In every photo of him, he looks like a deer in the headlights. The CBI plan launched today seemed like he was being told what to say.

Hutch BGG: conscript amnesty

Holly1: Banking reform done

quicktolegit96: LOOP MAKE NO MISTAKE, HE IS OUT UNTIL HE IS "OUT"

BGG Loop: he's about to try jumping over a SEMI!!

satrib Holly1: the posts you brought from FB were VERY interesting

BGG: We really should do a call soon.

Loop: Sadr coming out late yesterday saying that the Popular Crowd needs to be part of the regular army and control by Abadi was nice.

BGG Loop: That is a very big deal...

BGG Loop: basically handing the reins back over to Abadi.

Loop: All of Sadr's comments backed Abadi's moves.

Hutch BGG: The banking side is basically done and awaiting for the goi to complete their side, hence the pressure on abadi and all of the ministers scattering like cockroaches. I believe that theres a portion on the goi side that IMF wants accomplished for security measures on the monetary side through the goi

BGG Loop: He's basically "voting for" the (popular crowd - AKA Shia Militia) to be folded into the IRA and run by Abadi... NOT MALIKI...

Loop: Giving them 45 day from Saturday to get the shuffle of the ministers done or they walk.

quicktolegit96: SO ARE THESE LAWS "NEEDED" ACCORDING TO IMF, OR ALAK GONE?

sassy: Is the depositor insurance law done?

_firefly_ Loop: That would depend on when the event actually took place

BGG quicktolegit96: I don't know that "needed" is the right word... HUGE is a better characterization...

Loop _firefly_: How so?

BGG sassy: Where did you hear that was a requirement??

sassy: BGG just makes sense to me

BGG sassy: I think they have more than covered the outside investors up until now...
BGG sassy: further "needed laws" - to allow investors an "in" and an "out" have been addressed thus far...

Loop: I liked this one this morning: >>> Parliament Speaker: Do not pull hard currency reserves

02/15/2016 12:43 BAGHDAD / obelisk
Jubouri stressed the need "not to resort to withdrawals of foreign currency reserves to cover the deficit in the project budget," adding that "Iraq has a wealth of allowing the economy moving, as well as debts that are lower than the surrounding countries."
Read More : http://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...-reserves-2-15

Holly1 Loop: I do say myself I like the one straight from the camels mouth .... Iraq currency will be the strongest of the world ... NOW how would the banker know of such....

BGG Loop: While they near this - and hover over...
BGG Loop: this "cross-roads" of fiscal policy - this is heartening to hear....

BGG Loop: we are on this SAME SIDE...

BGG Holly1: I'm not sure he even has some direct "in" - but he's been hearing it from their peeps over and over and over...
BGG Holly1: and I'M LIKING IT

Holly1 BGG: oh BGG .. I am on the same page ... Lovin It

Loop: They want to be part of the world and are making all of the right moves to accomplish this. Even with all of the crooks trying to stop it. They can't

quicktolegit96: SO WHATS NEXT..

BGG quicktolegit96: it's so close - just breathe.

quicktolegit96: IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, LAWS NEXT, OR THE FLIPPING OF THE SWITCH LOL

Loop Holly1: Can you bring the pieces from FB that you posted just before you went to work. SO good stuff in those.

BGG Holly1: Yeah!!
BGG Holly1: Bring that!!

R&R Loop: It was good stuff...especially that 70 dinar and 800 fills equal to $100

scottiegirl Holly1: That post earlier today made my heart skip. WOW!

Holly1 says to subgirl(3:40 PM):
Abeche today Dollar Iraqi Dinar
Did you know that the value of the Iraqi dinar less than the value of the Somali shilling ???
with this Anhab our currency and we hope back and become the highest currency in the world and the subject did not exceed the anecdote of how smaller sewing banknote in this form greetings to you

Holly1 says to subgirl(3:41 PM):
Did you know that the value of the Iraqi dinar less than the value of the Somali shilling ???
with this Anhab our currency and we hope back and become the highest currency in the world and the subject did not exceed the anecdote of how smaller sewing banknote in this form greetings to you

Holly1 says to subgirl(3:44 PM):
Bear market does not rise to the scarcity of dinar
Holly1 says to subgirl(3:45 PM):
Mukdad Mukdadna
Elly Samson process to this quarter, balmy written (250) dinars, which Abalh per dinar equals three dollars .. I mean believed this value ($ 750).

BGG: since the Somali (and Kenyan) Shilling are TERRIBLE in value...
BGG: perceptually in North Africa and the ME...
BGG: (just a quick - FYI)...

quicktolegit96: WHAT IS THIS TALK ABOUT IRAN'S TIMELINE, DOES IT COINCIDE WITH ANY OF THIS...THE TIMING...I WOULD THINK SO

BGG: (AND BTW - a real "on the ground" currency play might be one of those "thinly traded" $*&% currencies)

Holly1: Holly1 says(3:08 PM):
Saad Muhned
JD ration know now?
Hutch says to Holly1(3:08 PM):
Auctions getting lower 110
Holly1 says(3:08 PM):
Fixed for 25 years,
70 dinars and 800 fils per $ 100

Holly1: Holly1 says(3:09 PM):
HIYA... Hutch
Hutch says to Holly1(3:09 PM):
Hi Holly, wasnt trying to be a butinski...
_firefly_ says to Holly1(3:09 PM):
Wha ?????
_firefly_ says to Holly1(3:10 PM):

quicktolegit96: BGG U REFERRING TO IRAN?

BGG: (I have close associates who have made big money on month-to-month fluctuations in these areas)...

BGG quicktolegit96: NO - that is a TERRIBLE IDEA.

Holly1: _firefly_ says to Holly1(3:10 PM):
jarhead says to Hutch(3:10 PM):
shame
Holly1 says to _firefly_(3:10 PM):
thats what he says
Hutch says to _firefly_(3:10 PM):
for 25 yrs

Loop: (250) dinars, which Abalh per dinar equals three dollars .. I mean believed this value ($ 750).

Holly1: _firefly_ says to Holly1(3:10 PM):
25 yrs my ... lol
Hutch says to jarhead(3:11 PM):

_firefly_ says to Holly1(3:11 PM):
So your source is saying 1:1 ?
(3:11 PM)THE BLOG - Dinar Daily NEWS Blog -
http://www.dinarupdates.com/blog/
Holly1 says to _firefly_(3:11 PM):
he said a couple days aago central already has fix exchange rate ... stable 1-1..
_firefly_ says to Holly1(3:11 PM):
and change
Holly1 says to _firefly_(3:11 PM):
25 cents he was talking about
sassy says(3:12 PM):
dang that works for me
Hutch says to _firefly_(3:12 PM):

Holly1 BGG: Elly Samson process to this quarter, BGG do you think he is talking about this quarter... for exchange rate ? I have no clue

Holly1: here is the link to the chatlog http://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...-15-2016/page2

Holly1 BGG: All I know he has been telling his peeps about the exchange rate .. and talking about currency change ..

quicktolegit96 : HOLLY IS THIS UR CONTACT IN IRAQ?

BGG Holly 1: Sound like soon to me...

_firefly_ BGG:Soon has a whole new meaning !

BGG Holly1: secondly - that sounds a lot like (roughly) .80 per... to me...

BGG Holly1: .78??
BGG Holly1: I'm like whaaaattt???

Loopback Holly 1: I interpret that as being during this quarter.

Dr Dave :WHA????

Holly1 BGG: ty... BGG ... great news ... my eyes are on dollar and Irai dinar ... as soon as he post I am on it like a fly ....

Loopback Holly1: But that is just speculation on my part.
Loopback Holly1: I liked this line too >>>>>
with this Anhab our currency and we hope back and become the highest currency in the world

quicktolegit96 : LOOP SO FEB OR MARCH LOL

BGG Loopback: It almost sounds like - they will start somewhere and they "hope" to get back to the big number...
BGG to Loopback: does it not??

Loopback to BGG: Yes it does.

Boomshakalaka : sounds like hopium to me.... wheres the ink?

Dr Dave : not with managed float???

_firefly_ : Well since Kuwait has the highest currency in the world right now and the IQD being in the same basket and a DONAR currency ................

BGG to Boomshakalaka: Direct source... (Holly1's Iraqi banking contact) via FaceBook...

Loopback to BGG: One thing is for sure. They seem to want this to happen, like we do.

BGG says: Ok everyone -

BGG: Was that not the best News Time??
BGG: Thanks to all of our News researchers...
BGG: Our Chat Copiers..
BGG: and members for being so AWESOME!!!

http://www.dinarupdates.com/observer/
http://www.dinarupdates.com/blog/