Where Should Our Strength Lie?... Man, or God..

Thread: Where Should Our Strength Lie?... Man, or God..

Where Should Our Strength Lie?... Man, or God..

I would like to share my response to an article that was in WND about the failings of mankind over the coarse of history as we have tried time, and time again to govern ourselves... Scripture is quite clear that without God a nation will fall prey to the devices that are Satanically inspired, and lead to suffering, and ultimate death... We pray for our leaders in hope that they will be lead by the Spirit of God, as well as submitting to HIS will... But in the end no man can cleanse a spirit in one that is filled with iniquity, and enslaved by its influence... This of course takes repentance on the part of the individual who is spiritually enslaved by principalities that represent darkness...

One's spiritual eyes must be open to this deception though in order to recognize the need to change... Humbling oneself to the will of our wonderful Creator is not a natural act for a carnal mind... For a carnal mind is an automatic enemy of our Sovereign God.. Whether one understands this or not that is the Truth... Praying daily as we gaze within that spiritual mirror while analyzing ourselves, we must understand that we cannot possibly overcome the world in its current wicked state without the power of God Almighty within us through HIS SON Jesus Christ...

Here is the article... http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/horrific-...cat_orig=faith

Here is my response in the comments section of the article...

What is interesting to me is the hope that a politician can change what has, and continues to transpire in this country... Only God can cleanse a carnal heart... But it requires repentance on the part of us as individuals...

King Josiah was a man who was able to cleanse the land of the iniquities that were taking place within the kingdom of Judah from a physical standpoint... But this king, as fervent as he was, could not change the spirit that each individual within this kingdom possessed... The spirit in mankind is what needs to be enlightened by God, and strengthened by HIS SPIRIT in order to ensure one is on the right path...

We are not ruled by a monarchy within this country... One person cannot change this... It takes all of the branches of government to be on board in order to change laws which God considers an abomination... Think Satan has not covered his bases?...

The bottom line is that every form of governance humanity has tried ended in failure in the end... Why?... SIN... Mankind is more inclined to practice sin than that which our Creator considers righteous behavior...Which is summarized within HIS 10 commandments...

At some point this experiment is going to end at the appointed time of God.. But only until humanity is on the brink of self annihilation due to the unbridled practice of hedonism... Which leads to death... Always,has, and always will...

We have always needed to be ruled by God... During the time in Garden of Eden we rejected God's will, while allowing Satan's influence to be our first parents guide... Israel rejected God as their king also during the time of the judge, and prophet Samuel...

Humanity pays God lots of lip service, but we have failed miserably as a whole as it pertains to exercising HIS will on HIS earth... But God has allowed for it to occur, and planned for it in HIS wisdom, with the understanding of what we needed in order to truly appreciate that which HE has to offer us as the alternative to the misery that has plagued us since the original sin was committed...

Learning the lessons of the past have not been a strong point for most who have lived on God's earth... Some have, but most have not... Which is why it is necessary for the return of God's Son Jesus Christ to usher in a time filled with the knowledge of God's righteousness... Which of course is based on love which HE is, and defines in every way..

I would like to conclude this post with a song which I was hoping at some point would be posted on Youtube by the Sons of Korah... It is based on the Psalm of the 59th chapter of this book within scripture... It does indeed remind of the need for us to learn to rely upon the strength, and armor that our Savior, and God provides us through HIS SPIRIT... In order for us to endure, and see through the confusion, and deception that Babylon continues to subject the world to.. This is one of my favorite songs by them... Enjoy!...

Here is the link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RglgY_GWRU

Peace From On High to All Who Place Their Trust in Our MIGHTY RIGHTEOUS GOD...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 02-14-2016 at 04:51 AM.