Kurds recognize the seven new measures to tackle the financial crisis 2-3
Kurdistan Regional Government recognizes the seven new measures to tackle the financial crisis
By Ziad al-Haidari 4 hours ago02-03-16
Roudao - Erbil
According to a spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, Sven Desaia, at a news conference on Wednesday on the results of the Council of Ministers meetings in the Kurdistan Region, said, "it was approved new measures in the framework of reducing expenses and increasing imports to tackle the financial crisis."
1. Follow the relative savings of the total salaries and allowances of staff in the Kurdistan region system, and the exclusion of the Peshmerga security forces of these actions, and the salaries and allowances of the remaining months of last year, it will remain as a loan in the Ministry of Finance will enter into a special account in the name of the savings of employees in the Kurdistan Region, will returned and distributed to staff when financial conditions improve, and this decision is implemented from the date of 01.01.2016.
2. employees who have devoted their cars by the Government of the Territory, have to bear all the expenses of those cars, and vice versa can bring their cars to their ministries and their departments and mobility for the transport of staff cars, like their colleagues.
3. The formation of a joint committee consisting of (BSA, secretarial provincial Council for Oil and Gas, Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Natural Resources) to oversee and verify all the calculations the numbers that relate to imports that Asthsal from oil and gas in the Kurdistan Region, and in cooperation with international companies to be certified in the field of computational audit, in order for us to separate the financial operations of imports from the Ministry of natural resources until the start and direct the body that was formed in the previous meeting of the Council of Ministers.
4. be buying, selling and exchange of crude oil and oil derivatives operations, (except the oil exported through the pipeline), by the public and announced bid, on the basis of competition and provide equal opportunities for all companies, contractors and reasonable prices and better quality, that the Ministry of Natural Resources implementation Help in this area within 30 days after approval by the Council of the province for oil and gas, and on the board of supervision, said the task of monitoring and auditing.
5. All relevant ministries, governors, and Alqaimmqam, and in coordination with the Chamber of Commerce and business supervision, to watch the markets and create a balance between imports of the citizen and the prices of materials and daily services, especially food, and the prices of clinics and medical examination, surgeries and pharmacies, rents and prices of education Ahli and nurseries and internet services, and the prices of private generators, and the Council of Ministers to grant all necessary powers to the concerned ministers and governors. "
6. Install the foundations of decentralization in the production of hydrocarbons by reducing the provincial authority to even be able to each province to decide according to its own situation, how about the oil production sector management, private sector participation in securing oil production, so that again is not managed by the Ministry of Natural Resources.
7. Establish an advanced electronic program, to record all the names of those who receive salaries from the Government of the Territory, so that each person with a specific number, so that we can expose some who are more than one month salary to receive, and also who receive salaries illegally.