Iraqi al-Maliki with "lawlessness" and invites him to abandon the internal

MONDAY, 05 MARCH / MARCH 2012 21:56

Twilight News / carried the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, on Monday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki blamed for attacks that targeted the town of Haditha in Anbar province, noting that this was due to the continuation of his Interior Ministry and not to give any candidate.
And keeps al-Maliki, an Interior Ministry since the formation of the government, while still acting Department of Defense managed and operated by Saadoun al-Dulaimi, the Minister of Culture.

The gunmen raided the uniforms of the security forces earlier in the day checkpoints and houses in the town of Haditha in Anbar province, killing at least 27 of the security forces in an attack that authorities said he had a fingerprint-Qaeda.

The spokeswoman said Maysoon al-Iraqi said in a statement received "Twilight News" a copy of it that the Iraqi "government with acting Interior Minister Nouri al-Maliki full responsibility for security breaches that lead to the commission of such crimes."

And raised new fears of an attack to be able to al-Qaeda in Iraq to regain its foothold in the region after the withdrawal of U.S. forces in December.

He called on the coalition in Iraq al-Maliki to "immediate termination of the state of security chaos by dealing seriously with the security file, and to accelerate the filling of the posts of Minister of Defense and Interior."

The security source said in an interview for "Twilight News", "the outcome of the attack on the checkpoints for the Iraqi police in the district of Haditha in Anbar province rose to 27 killed and wounded 3 of the elements of the police."

And fell last month raided ten people when gunmen wearing explosive belts police building in Ramadi, which has seen some of the worst acts of violence at the height of sectarian violence in 2006 and 2007.