Abadi calls on citizens to interact on their profile the "Facebook"

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday, the citizens to express their comments and suggestions via his personal, expressing its interaction with all of the comments received through his page on the site "Facebook". According to a publication of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi through their profile on the social networking site "briefed daily on the views and comments received to my personal and benefited them because my responsibility requires knowing your views and your response and Matusbandouna in your daily lives of work to be studied and solved." He added Abadi: "So wait for your comments and suggestions serve your country and your people and the common good, especially in the circumstances of the face terrorism and the challenges and campaign organization rumors against currently Iraq. "He said the prime minister that he is following all the comments, saying:" Thank you to communicate and assure you of my pride and my interest in all Matketbon, and even Merd abuses Awanfalat of some little tolerate it by virtue of my and my responsibility and meet her in a spirit of forgiving. "