Police assume Tuz security file after the departure of the crowd and the Peshmerga


Management announced the elimination of Tuz, the popular crowd and Turkmen Peshmerga forces agreement, the continuation of the truce in the judiciary, and to keep the security file within it, however, local police, and the rest of the troops to leave his position as soon as possible.

While it showed that the situation returned to normal, the federal government demanded irrespective 25 billion dinars to compensate those affected.
This came after the delegations of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and the crowd Turkmen meeting, Thursday, in the presence of Alqaimmqam, at the headquarters of the National Union Bataiwz organizations Office, to discuss the situation in the judiciary (75 km) south of Kirkuk city, in order to "calm the situation and strengthen the brotherly relations between the entire judiciary components," according to Mayor Tuz, Abdul waterfall.
Said Abdul, in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "the meeting of the delegations of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), headed by the leader Adnan Mohammed capable of Mina, and the crowd of Turkmenistan, which included Abu Rida al-Najjar, the supervisor of the crowd Turkmen, and Abu Ayyub al-Bayati, the Secretary-General of the Badr Organization, the axis North, on the situation in Tuz, resulted in an agreement includes lifting the checkpoint that caused tensions between the two sides, and recognizes the Kurdish security forces (Asayish) checkpoints key in the judiciary instead of the local police, and to keep the local security file, however, the police under the supervision of a security official in the judiciary. " .
Alqaimmqam He added that "the agreement also eliminates the Peshmerga forces to leave the crowd and the city of Tuz as soon as possible," noting that "the situation is currently quiet judiciary, as the daily life returned to normal after office hours resume, since the beginning of last week."
He called on Abdul, the federal government to "pay compensation to those affected by the elimination of the exception of the controls," and urged to "exchange 25 billion dinars in compensation to eliminate for distribution to the families of the martyrs and the wounded." He explained that "the concerned authorities documented the burning or destruction of a hundred shops and 150 houses as well as the loss of 30 or burning mechanism."
The Qaimmqamah Tuz, had announced last Saturday, (the 21st of November 2015 the present), the return of the official working in the circles of the judiciary and its schools, after a hiatus of more than a week because of the unfortunate events that have recently witnessed.
The Tuz saw two weeks ago, violent clashes led to the deaths of 22 component from the crowd and security Turkmen and Kurdish Peshmerga, and civilians, and wounding dozens, burning or destroying hundreds of homes, shops and vehicles.