Economists brought to Ebadi and Barzani economic plan 10/5
Economists brought to Ebadi and Barzani economic plan
Monday 05-10-2015 | 10:13:11
Twilight News / Posted 16 personal economic and sectoral expert, a memorandum to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi where the plan for economic development and the reforms proposed in the light of the financial difficulties.
According to the senders of the note, they are prepared in consultation with a number of senior economist Iraq and aimed at lifting the national economy of the rentier trap heavy reliance on the oil sector in the financing of the state budget and overall economic activity, which calls for the creation of new mechanisms and policies reduce the relative role of oil in supplying the balance of payments in foreign currencies by stimulating alternative export growth on the one hand and the reduction of import and compensate the other side proposed a significant number of these mechanisms and policies desired.
Sent copies of the memorandum to both the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the head of the Kurdistan Region, Massoud Barzani, and the prime minister in the Kurdistan Region Nechirvan Barzani, economic adviser to the prime minister appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister Mahdi Mohsen Keywords.
And distributed note on the three-door demanding reform of the economic situation in the light of the large developmental frustrations that hit Iraq, which is expected to worsen as the current government has not essential treatments for difficult situations in light of the deterioration of oil prices and revenues and in light of the worsening crises in the financial budget, unemployment and poverty, rapid population growth and displacement scarcity fresh water and aggravate the difficulties of housing and urban and environmental crises of education, health and agricultural and industrial production to transformative.
The most important proposals and demands of the memorandum is to redirect state activity and the private sector to affirm to stimulate the housing sector and urban growth, education, health, and urgently and development while also emphasizing the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the liberated areas of Daash in order to resettle the displaced there.
And stresses the memorandum on the development of agriculture, depending on the drip irrigation techniques to conserve water resources that is geared to the growing health also calls for the activation of the Iraqi diplomatic role in maintaining the water rights of Iraq.
Memo predicted that such strategic directions Shall followed by Aovernmh- will achieve significant increases operating sized to absorb a significant proportion of rampant unemployment, on the other hand, adding he did not expect that result in the largest economic activity in these hubs proposed orientation towards to the great demand on the country's resources from the dollar, which Christsn balance of payments to a certain degree.
The memo pointed to many multi-listed demands also in the note specifically directed to the ministries and the various bodies in the country focus on the need to modify the path and on a new fiscal and monetary policies also calls for transparency in the raised electricity, education, health, industry problems, also called on the details of quite a few to how to strengthen budgetary resources on the one hand and the reduction of expenses is pressing the other side also suggests ways to ease the disguised unemployment in the state apparatus.
The memorandum called for the government to focus on some spatial development efforts for the purpose of creating a successful example of a development model for the rest of the governorates of Iraq and the likely focus initially on the development of the provinces of Basra, Maysan and Dhi Qar, due to the relatively safe for the conditions on the one hand and geographical convergence of the other side.
The note stressed on the reform of government departments, development and the fight against corruption as necessary conditions for economic advancement and for the future success of the proposals and policies and strategies included in our note to you.
(Part I): activation of the non-oil sector can stimulate the production and generating productive jobs in promising sectors of reduced need for foreign exchange and import
Iraq suffers from a few is the most important economic decline in oil prices and revenues from the state, which threatens serious problems of the balance of payments and the exchange rate of the dinar problems, too, if serious economic measures are not taken urgently within the agreed timeframe. This note will not enter the details of some of the figures are alarming deterioration of the financial situation she is known, without a doubt, the pillars of the government as some international organizations.
We have resulted in dwindling revenues few public budget deficit in 2015 as indicators that the 2016 budget to some extent the publication of which refers to the worsening of the large gap between revenue and public expenditure and to the possibility of entering the country Bmdioniat great prices and very high interest Stkpl the future of the national economy. The recovery in oil prices is a clear evidence does not justify any slack endeavors to diversify the economy and repair the damaged of the mechanisms that these directories as his must pay towards the rationalization of public spending programs if they want to play for our country again.
Sag has led to a state with corruption to weaken the effectiveness of the economic and service performance at a time when Aldoaash lawful wide provinces of Nineveh, Anbar, some of Salahuddin and took control of the most important Anciabat the Euphrates River to threaten the sustainability of agricultural activities in the Middle Euphrates and the south. Military and Saralanvaq and things to displaced people and martyrs, widows, orphans and disabled war is draining financial resources and youth task at a time when spending money on salaries and pension and privileges of politicians and senior staff productivity and low resources.
The economic path for the country Mozuma will race a long time ago and the government has been affected consumer spending, and in Tbaziri, through more than three decades led to the reversal development performance. Infrastructure has deteriorated and destroyed Ohunt and technical capacity to manage the economy and the state and its facilities as a result of extensive migration of professionals from doctors, engineers and scientists.
On the other hand, it is pumping very tempos rise to the growth of the population large numbers of job seekers state will not be able to provide enough of them in the future in light of the financial Haunted menu. The post-2003 has witnessed the largest recruitment is the product that distorted the labor market structure and depleted oil resources to finance the weak, if not negative yield economically and Khaddmaa.
It has been exacerbated as a result of population growth Aktdad cities and housing problems and that was one of the important implications up urban land prices and housing rents and property values. And to the extent that quite a few, this is due to the increasing index residential unit per population.
This in crisis situations, with youth unemployment rampant, justifying the importance of focusing on alternative policies to create enough jobs in production and service fields Syndrome (and fast) outside employment, which exacerbated the disguised unemployment in the state scale.
With the housing crisis rampant, there are still potential and promising to provide a lot of productive jobs if the State has prepared a prudent strategy to provide an increasing number of housing units built within human settlements eligible. And these settlements would have to be designed so that the most important services also provide water, sewer, electricity, and transportation, educational and health services, not to mention the space required for the sport, toys, entertainment and shopping. Focus on them and will generate significant employment opportunities, which will not have to spend Mstelzma high import requirements in necessarily if coupled with spending went there a companion proposal to activate the lending and to provide active support of specialized banks for the growth of the construction industry. This will lead to reduced demand growth (non-Almdharbati) on the dollar, which tends to display an increasing scarcity with the deterioration of state revenues. And by increasing the real value-added locally within the construction industry, it is also worthwhile jobs will grow by attracting researchers on the work productivity of rampant unemployment allowance. .
For facilitate the financing of housing required from the pan researchers citizens for shelter, there is an urgent need to facilitate long-term financing and for at least (25-30) in guaranteed housing that will be built to be a reasonable interest rate and lending extends to include pan researchers citizens for housing prices.
On the other hand, in spite of the upcoming water crisis, there is a potential for increasing employment and production in agriculture by stimulating investment in drip irrigation in particular. So, it will have to be the subject of drip irrigation more attention from the Ministry of Agriculture agencies and banks and government initiatives concerned with the development of this sector generator of jobs and tributary of production.
For the purpose of sustainability of agriculture and initiatives to revive them, we demand the government to give water problems with neighboring countries importance they deserve within our diplomacy, which were not effective in this vital area of the functions of the balance of interests of the country.
There are additional proposals multiple of what we have presented above are included in Part III below, and the goal of many of which promote work towards the rationalization of public spending on the one hand and heading strategically, but urgently, towards a focused investment programs aimed at reducing unemployment and poverty rates significantly also seeks to convert some currently working in the state about Activities and business development in charge of productive employment outside the scope.
And when the country was suffering from the pressures of very rapid population growth, beware of the worsening scarcity of water and financial resources, not to mention the pervasive unemployment, and especially the ones that promote youth unemployment trend toward large-Immigration Given the utter failure to keep pace with the growing demand for jobs.
So we ask the government to pay heed to the serious long-term problems through the implementation of effective programs for organizing prisoners.
These proposals and demands from the government calls for many areas of economic reform and are not limited to the macroscopic features of the required policies. Our demands exceed the latter to intervene in the reform and strengthening of the features of a number of sectoral and spatial policies as well.
The most important of these policies required in real time is the need to create a development model that works and unsustainable within a geographical spots of the most secure country and we propose here to focus on the provinces of Basra, Maysan and Dhi Qar, because of the relative security and geographical convergence. What is required here is that the development model desired there becomes a role model for other less stable parts of the country and thus begin the first steps, "the spread of the successful example of development" within reconstruction programs.
And until very recently when the financial resources are plentiful (which is no longer the case), the reconstruction programs had been stalled and stalled and became known that corruption, nepotism and quotas and the marginalization of Iraqi competencies at home and abroad had been missed opportunities for development will not return. If the government does not now moving towards the development, operation and reconstruction and the fight against poverty, the country and its development path will remain Mazomanie retardation and sentenced to indeterminate.
Conditions will require reform of the state transparent frankness with his work will enable citizens, including in the light of available resources and priorities. And it would have to be also determine the responsibilities of what happened from wasting development opportunities was not justified and is therefore no longer acceptable at all.
Reform conditions would require the abolition of political, sectarian and ethnic quotas in the allocation of responsibilities the state and fight corruption effectively and to return to the Iraqi competencies which are all the tasks required of Mr. Prime Minister, in order not to frustrate the trends in support of the development and evolution and diversification of change in the economic structure of the country.
(Part II): the oil and gas sector
Hit the international embargo this sector a lot of degradation. And re-developments of the post-2003 investment activity to crude oil branch and transferred to ports while did not get to develop refining capacity and energies associated natural gas processing sufficient attention. The Aldaashah attack on the Baiji refinery and has withdrawn from the actual refining the most important and the country's largest refinery capacity amounting to 310 000 barrels per day, without offset Basra refinery expansion is 22%, which has refining capacity of the country to the GA, which increased import of oil derivatives.
It came oil licensing rounds in the excessive ambitions to increase production and exports. And as it turns out from the collapse of the recent oil prices, the glut of oil supply as a result of the development of new technologies for the drilling and extraction of shale oil and increase the supply of sustainable energy alternatives have led all of us to price pressure on traditional oils, including the Iraqi oil which will increase competition between exporting countries on the stakes in the energy markets and driven to provide price rebates for imported diameters.
In the province of Kurdistan, it headed the government for the use of contracts to participate was mostly with small companies and Bklv high. The look territory prevailing similar to the prevailed among the federal government that the oil is halal first problems, a view which proved to developments in oil prices nullity since late 2014. Since the coordination and integration in the oil policies between the center and the region are weak, it has reinforced the pressure on world oil prices and lost Both parties amounts and promising result of this competition.
In light of the increasing need to fund the budgets of Iraq and the region, it becomes a talking today about changing the terms of the contract with the oil companies and in favor of Iraq's elusive unless I checked the Ministry of Oil and Ministry of Natural Resources their policies productive and export, and in a coordinated manner, towards the preservation of oil and gas reservoirs of the rapid attrition.
Either in the natural gas sector, Iraq was burned in 2014 nearly half of the total production of natural gas and is no longer justified nor acceptable (by OPEC) figures.
From here we demand the governments of center and the region not to compete and to coordinate in order to serve the interests of all Iraqis in maintaining the oil wealth of the rapid attrition and low prices and the burning of natural gas. We also call Baklnh production and export programs and review for the purpose of contributing to the pressure to increase world prices after the change display modes of non-conventional oils, which may not be far off in time now. We also call on not to enter tours licenses or contracts for new post nor the expansion of oil production Bkordstan Iraq in order to strengthen the tendency to diversify the Iraqi economy as a whole.
We call on the Oil Ministry to speed up programs and projects associated with the use of natural gas from fields in the south, both to generate electricity or as feedstock in the petrochemical industry and fertilizer industry. We call on the ministry that a time perspective to be included in the reduction of gas flaring rates down to stop the burning in Iraq together economic and environmental reasons.
We also demand to re-establish the national oil company to take over the management and implementation of oil production operations, either directly or in cooperation with oil companies within the framework of service contracts to keep the oil ministry responsible for relations with OPEC and the sectors of refining and distribution of local as well as on public policy in the sector and coordination with the electricity sector to provide him with energy sources and coordination between the province and the oil-producing provinces.
We also demand an investigation and accounting of corruption in the case of the oil sector in the event that other state institutions.
For refining problems and a lack of supply, we call on the Oil Ministry to study the possibilities and alternatives technical and capital and operating costs for the involvement of the Iraqi private sector to invest in the creation of distillation units and a small mobile Skid Units near production fields.
Finally, as a result of the problems faced by the country during the recent period, we demand to study the possibility of the establishment of the Ministry of Energy to include the petroleum industry and electricity industry within a common organizational structure.
(Part III): the demands and other detailed proposals addressed to the Government
Government demand the following:
The Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives
The removal of the most important institutions of the economy and money from quotas like the Central Bank and Ministry of Finance and Planning Ministries of agriculture, industry, water resources, electricity, Aykalha to experienced and professional specialty fair figures.
The Ministry of Finance in cooperation with the Central Bank in the fiscal and monetary policies:
(1) a serious fiscal and monetary policies, including the review of the exchange rate policy by hawkish relationship with the goal of maintaining cash reserves from further deterioration to be done in the short-term and urgent in order to reduce costs drained. We call for the fight against Almdharbati demand for the dollar and corruption and to tighten controls on speculators and activation of deterrent penalties on the use of foreign currency for the purposes of money laundering.
(2) warn of the rapid deterioration of the reserves of foreign central bank and the Development Fund for Iraq, and we demand to address its effects through serious and quick decisions to achieve some diversification in state revenues with the deduction rate of 3 percent per year from oil revenues to create a national fund for financial stability is another tool to keep the financial situation It is less volatile.
(3) approval of the central bank to change the foreign exchange banks for the purposes of foreign trade mechanism in order based on the letters of credit Letters of Credit regarding the imports of goods and trade in general goods. As for foreign transfers required for imports of services for the purposes of foreign exchange to individuals (travel, tourism, telemedicine, education abroad, retired resident transfers outside the country, remittances sale Iraqis to their property within Iraq, individual transfers for private purposes, etc ....) Will be possible to estimate the total volume quarterly and annually Central Bank to issue regular instructions about its mechanisms to commercial banks and money transfer companies.
The Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Planning to achieve strict control public spending and enhance the efficiency of his administration, including will ensure accuracy in estimating the costs of operating and investment expenses and programming spending in order to Akunan not necessarily linked to the volatility of oil revenues.
Ministry of Finance :
(1) by binding fiscal rules by setting a ceiling reasonable and decreasing through time to the inability of the financial budget planned to GDP, and scalable expansion in public spending and reduce government employment gradually with the reduction of disguised unemployment and activation of getting rid of the financial burden for the existence of "aliens measures" between staff and military circles.
(2) the achievement of social justice within the civil service and in the pension rights by reducing the large differences between the salaries and allowances with a review of pension laws to prevent waste of public money enormous salaries and unjustified at all (for a poor country and late, such as Iraq) earmarked for retirement and privileges of politicians did not serve in the state, but short periods Some of them work in the House of Representatives and former presidents and former presidents of the House of Representatives and the ministers, and others.
(3) the Ministry of Finance to address the problems of border crossing points, especially corruption, slow and control and quality control with the cooperation with experienced international institutions, including UNCTAD, in the automation of customs work electronically.
(4) by emphasizing the necessity of activating the revenue collection in various ministries and state institutions, and to reduce waste and orientation consumer and to the strengthening of the trend towards production and towards production and service projects designed according to the principle of cost / benefit with the training of national technical personnel on the methods of economic and engineering evaluation of projects in different sectors.
(5) reduction of privileges and allowances and additional especially the ones that you get the provincial councils, also call for linking wages and incentives and privileges productivity and excellence systems and also Bmhak work and its necessity versus non-desirability to use it, especially in environment-related urban and cleaning sectors.
(6) reduction of the trend towards government employment to solve the problems of unemployment, and to consider a government job privilege is difficult being awarded and linked to the principles of the need for Labour and Social its cost and the honor of the profession and the job performance and productivity, and activate the demobilization of a government job to the wrong people, especially in the Administrative Supreme sites decisions if it proved to be the efficiency of its employees and the lack of maturity when some of them for the job in question.
(7) We demand Baltfiel progressive law of customs tariff, the choice of a range of goods that can lead to the existence of alternatives to domestic production of her (via compensation imports), whether in agriculture or industry, as well as taxing high Kmarkip harmful to consumer health and luxury ones too.
(8) the strengthening of the trend towards fiscal decentralization, and particularly the collection of local non-oil revenues in the provinces is belonging to the province with the strengthening of the role and effectiveness of the financial watchdog Fed to monitor and audit the performance of various institutions as well as the work and management of provincial councils in the financial aspect and includes scrutiny of the Kurdistan Region expenses.
(9) to activate the tax systems and forms of fees and wages of different services, and make them gradually increasing real basic alternatives to oil revenues regardless of the prospects for the return of oil prices to rise. And we will favor a focus on the general principles for the adoption of taxes such as justice, flexibility and efficiency, which is the ability to tax collection not to mention its role in the redistribution of income and wealth as well as financial targets for taxes. We stress here on the principle of progressive large income and capital gains taxes, which also should profit resulting from the financial currency speculation in order to limit the negative effects of targeting.
(10) adjusts the management of public finances to be guided by the recommendations and principles adopted internationally regarding disclosure and transparency and the preparation of final accounts and estimation methods, tenders and contracts and adjust the deficit, and strive hard to shift from budget items about balancing performance as developmental. We demand here also to prevent the financing of the current budgets of foreign loans which interest rates per cent more than the 6 per year as is the case of international bonds that finance minister sought to promote an interest rate in excess of 10 percent annually.
(11) Ministry of Finance and accelerating the application of a uniform electronic financial system of all revenues and expenditures of the state.
Ministry of Communications: We recommend to break the monopoly of the telecommunications decisions and expand the number of private companies working in this field in order to promote competition and lower prices.
Ministry of Commerce :
(1) reducing the size and role of the Ministry of Commerce and the massive recruitment where the actor and the reduction of its current role in the import, especially in the auto trade. And expect to move Padres how Tazyszkvaeh ration card file with the presence of a broad movement for the displaced justify the introduction of an exceptional and temporary measures for the effective role of the Ministry of Displacement and Migration in the distribution of the ration card receivables in the new residence areas with reduced allocations ration to the provinces which they were displaced.
(2) interesting material for the ration card will enable production nationally with confirmation from the Ministry of Finance to buy national priority agricultural commodities instead of import where economically feasible.
The Ministry of Industry:
(1) reducing the role of the ministry of industry in production strengthened with the establishment of industrial cities and in support of industrial policies relating to technology transfer and research and development. One of the areas that favor the emphasis here is to support pioneering projects in the development of software and electronic systems Systems and software business.
(2) direction to the stalled privatization of companies for production only, with emphasis on evaluation of its capital assets equitably, especially items which assess the true values of the territory in the market and in the asset side. We emphasize the limited privatization on those public companies that ceased to exist assets of machinery, tools during the past ten years.
(3) When deciding to privatize any public company stopped production for more than a year, it would have to be the Ministry of Finance to find a fair and more efficient mechanisms to ensure that workers and staff and technicians them rights in particular, including taking them to projects and facilities may need some of them Services and the assignment of the elderly to retire.
(4) the formation of a specialized technical committees and high level of expertise to evaluate the work and productivity problems in general industrial projects and other working in order to suggest ways to enhance the effectiveness of industrial departments in which to work on a commercial basis and the loss and to propose sufficient to stimulate increases in production and productivity measures and to raise the exploitation of production capacities available in the purpose of profit rates standards stimulate their competitiveness with alternative imports to produce them.
(5) In light of the current mass unemployment, we call on the government of the need to make critical decisions through government banks, and with the support of the Ministry of Finance, to exempt dead debt to a number of important industrial enterprises and non-performing and non-stalled production, which accumulated over previous years, in order to give serious opportunities her to continue productive work within the state sector.
(6) before making a government decision to privatize any industrial project, and pursuant to the principle of transparency and disclosure, we call on the government to publish all the studies and reports prepared since 2003 for the industry and the industries of the public sector and other in order to enlighten the public professional opinion about the problems and the prospects and constraints of work there.
(7) an effective policy to Ajtlab administrative efficiencies and foreign capital (direct) and specialized technology in some sub-sectors of the manufacturing industry and that Iraq has a comparative advantage or absolute Kalptrrukemaoyat, fertilizer and pharmaceutical industries while encouraging direct private and national investment to participate with the head of direct foreign capital in order to technical knowledge transfer and administrative and marketing not to mention advanced technologies.
We recommend legislation of economic laws, and activate the window laws such as customs tariff, and the Consumer Protection Act and the law of retired workers in the private sector, and the Social Security Act, and the law of the distribution of federal financial resources towards the escalation of annual significantly the percentages for the distribution of the financial budget revenues towards investment allocations and operational spending account.
The Ministry of Planning and the various ministries and departments of the provinces:
(1) to reconsider ways calculated the cost of projects within the investment budget, leading to reduced and they do not exceed the known global proportions, taking into consideration the risks and cost of the difficult security conditions in some areas.
The Ministry of Electricity and the Office of Audit and financial specialists Iraqi high-ranking:
(1) prepare a thorough and urgent report carried out by a number of high-ranking Iraqi specialists for the electricity sector problems, despite the massive spending by the publication of the report and referred to pursuant to the principle of transparency and specific responsibilities for negligence, corruption and others.
(2) The report referred to diagnose timely and urgent solutions to the problems of production and generation, maintenance, administration and tax collection and government pricing in the electricity sector and reduce the possibilities of private generators in residential neighborhoods to reduce the environmental pollution caused by the operation there ..
Ministry of Agriculture and Ministry of Water Resources and Agricultural Initiative
(1) seeking a serious effort to lift and enhance the efficiency of water use in irrigation by encouraging the use of drip irrigation.
(2) should pay high priority to revive the province of Basra economy by solving the problems of salinization of waters, whether for drinking or in irrigated agriculture and cross-connect hard, and at the highest political and religious levels, with neighboring Iran, which connects Iraq by good relations, to solve the problems arising from the sweet water contained pieces to the Shatt al-Arab, which cause great damage to the overlapping water entering the sea.
(3) seeking a serious effort with neighboring Turkey to stop diverting water across the Tigris Ilisu dam project, which will expire in two years, or nearly, if necessary resorting to international justice for the conservation of water rights in the waters of the Tigris and its tributaries.
Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Water Resources in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(1) the need to make the issue of the flow of the Tigris and its tributaries towards Iraq first priority in relations with Turkey and Iran, and give it the attention it deserves in foreign relations generally through barter situation there from Iraq fresh water in exchange for allowing seamlessly trade relations and contracting Entrepreneurial with the two neighboring countries.
(2) seeking seeking serious, and in cooperation with the Syrian government and political circles interested in the liberalization of Anbar, to accelerate Loosen the grip Daash over the waters of the Euphrates, the fist that constitute a strategic threat seriously of agriculture on the banks of the river and its branches, especially in the provinces of the Middle Euphrates and the south, including the marshlands.
The Ministry of Planning in cooperation with the various stakeholders
(1) certainly in the government's policies and procedures on the need to promote the immediate urban environment of the capital and the cities and towns of Iraq to rid it of the environment and pollution problems and the accumulation of waste and the spread of slums and the disruption of electricity and water and poor public services in the transport, health and education.
(2) following the recent grounding in government procurement, procurement and assignment procedures, based on the principles of reducing costs and guided by international comparisons.
(3) to strengthen the technical capacity of the Ministry to follow up the implementation of projects in time and monitor any increases in costs and delay in the implementation. This will require automation of electronic monitoring systems, if not accomplishing.
Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Higher Education and the Office of Financial Supervision
(1) review the performance of the Ministry of Education and projects in the construction of modern schools since 2003, and that instead of the old school that this review include the implementation of the school projects compared to spending it and that the results of these reviews are published on public opinion. We propose the Office of Financial Supervision in this review.
(2) using part of the surplus labor is disguised unemployment in state institutions to support literacy programs after rehabilitation also call for the transfer of redundant resolutions of the current institutions and to erase illiteracy institutions where needed.
(3) to support the development of education programs of the different stages of it, whether primary education or higher with emphasis on the need to expand the scientific and professional Baltahlmyn.
(4) a review of the curriculum towards the enhancement of the teaching of science and mathematics live and languages globally and scientific thinking instead of conservation and indoctrination on the one hand and across the curriculum promotes moral values of good in the community of sincerity, honesty and respect for the law and tolerance and the rejection of ethnic sentiments, racism, sectarianism and that of the other side.
(5) review of university education and programs for the production of high qualities, especially in the technology and information technology, engineering, science, mathematics, medicine, pharmacy, biology and agriculture fields educational outcomes with reduced-bound student ratios towards branches arts and humanities with the exception of statistics, accounting and economics and project management. We emphasize here the crucial importance of the education sector to produce efficient departments for projects Without them will remain public administrations and private low efficiency and competitiveness within an open economy to the outside world and on the import of goods and services.
(6) to conduct a radical review of the trends of education in universities, colleges and institutes towards the enhancement of the role of vocational and practical education for the purpose of formation technically qualified staff to participate the process of the reconstruction of Iraq.
(7) is certainly on the implementation of effective programs to combat poverty and employment in order to reduce illiteracy phenomena caused by children and young people from schools leakage and take advantage of the successful Brazilian experience in the fight against school drop across the fight against poverty.
(8) the promotion of school and academic adjustment capabilities by carrying out educational campaigns and effective procedures focused and effective to restore the prestige of education and teacher.
Ministry of Health and the Office of Financial Supervision
(1) review the performance of the Ministry of Health in the extent provided for health services and the effectiveness of the spending over the past ten years that the Office of Financial Supervision published a report on this subject in one of the most important state services to the community.
(2) the provision of effective protection of medical staff against attacks and abuses of a tribal nature, which got or may get in the future in cases of unintentional death.
General demands of the Council of Ministers
(1) conduct a transparent review of the policies of the distribution of state lands on the staff and senior officials both in the capital or in the provinces and the diagnosis criteria used for the distribution of these lands and their applicability to the criteria for the use of those lands for the public benefit is not private.
(2) give great importance to the programs of reconstruction of the armed war and conflict zones in order to speed up the resettlement of displaced persons in their places of origin after the liberation and the purpose of providing lucrative opportunities for the operation and use there in these programs with seeking to make use of the international community for funding and implementation of some of them.
(3) pursuant to the principle of transparency, the government call for the deployment of any existing reports to them on how to use them was devoted to the care of displaced and displaced funds since June 2014.
(4) the development of effective programs for the care and rehabilitation of victims of terrorism and their families as well as families of the martyrs who have volunteered to defend the homeland against attack Aldaashah. It is the latter are orphans, widows and disabled care programs and to ensure the children's education and the provision of adequate funding, as well as the preparation of training programs for women to do their own and income-generating projects through a marked support for voluntary associations and government institutions that provide training and rehabilitation for the disabled.
(5) to give the biggest problems for agricultural production and urban environmental pollution by mines attention.
(6) should pay to clean drinking water provide great importance in the scale of the investment priorities of the state and the provinces, and follow up the implementation of its projects accurately.
(7) Council to re-establish the service as an independent body to review the proposals of government employment in the future and make it also responsible for reviewing the foundations of the employment in the past year to make informed reform measures in the state apparatus.
• D.fadil Abbas Mahdi - formerly director of economic analysis at / United Nations Economic Commission for Western Asia and the international adviser in development planning / Secretariat of the United Nations (formerly)
• d. Maytham and coffee - a university professor in Economic Sciences
• d. Hashim Ali / international economist
• d. Mohammed Saeed Alaill - economic resident in Austria
• Prof.. Kazem Habib - economist and writer
• a. Dr.. Abdul Salam Idrisi - economic and retired / San Diego / California
• d. Zaid pill - IT expert
• d. Jassim Mohammed Ali - economic and retired university professor
• d. Saad Fathallah - economist and university professor
• d. Qasim Hamoudi Aekeche - consulting engineer (Power)
• Fouad Al-Kazemi / oil expert and retired
• Hamid Ulkipaia - economic news
• d. Successful Obeidi - Economic and Tax Expert
• conciliator Hassan Mahmoud - banker
• d. Medhat al-Quraishi - economist and university professor / expert Industrial former UN
• d. Sadiq Aynati - Consultant / Engineer sustainable urban development