Sistani's representative: I want real reform without hesitation or relaxAuthor: 10/2

Thread: Sistani's representative: I want real reform without hesitation or relaxAuthor: 10/2

Sistani's representative: I want real reform without hesitation or relaxAuthor: 10/2

Sistani's representative: I want real reform without hesitation or relax

Long-Press / Baghdad - Count representative of the religious authority in Karbala, Ahmad Safi, Friday, reform basic and essential need for the future of the country must move it without "hesitation or relax", and demanded to prosecute and hold accountable those responsible to "the loss of money" over the past years to deter corrupt, as called for expanding the global response to (Daash) being a threat to humanity and civilization.

Safi said during Friday prayers in the threshold Husseinia and attended (range Press), "The battle of Iraq is waging today against the terrorists and Tstbsl where troops and volunteers and the sons of the tribes are articulated and fateful battle for all Iraqis."

The net, that "this battle is not a battle of Iraqis on their own, but the battle of the entire world", calling for "concerted efforts to combat it and to expand the scope of addressing him from all sides being targeted humanity and civilization".

On the other net counting side, "reform basic and essential need for the future of this country and must make every effort and move it without hesitation or relax", stressing that "real reform begins to prosecute and hold accountable those responsible for what happened during the last years of the loss of a lot of money in a fake projects." .

He pointed net, to the need to "apply the law to those who have corrupted and recover the funds and punished for their crimes, including matching," warning of "the continuing corruption in the event of failure to apply it and deter the corrupt."

ARTICLE LINK
    Last edited by Doodle Brain; 10-03-2015 at 08:34 PM.