The text of orders for the implementation of the reforms package and government 8/20
The text of the orders for the implementation of the reforms package and government directives
8/20/2015 0 Comments
Twilight News / Iraqi government on Thursday issued orders and guidance for the implementation of reforms put forward by the Prime Minister to reduce corruption package. According to a government statement it responded to Twilight News, "Based on the reforms package presented by Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi, which approved by the Cabinet and approved by the House of Representatives has Diwaniyah orders and directives were issued, including the following:
1. a large reduction in the preparation of protections for personal officials and presidencies and others up to 90% percent and the abolition of battalions protections own subsidiaries to the characters and bring them back to the defense and interior ministries by subordination to trained and qualified to do the national duties in defense of the homeland and the protection of citizens.
This resolution provides for the state budget of more than twenty thousand security element of their salaries exceed 250 billion dinars annually.
2. restructuring battalions of special protection of the three presidencies and the offices of the Vice-President of the Republic and the offices of Deputy Prime Ministers canceled and define its duties and subordination and the transfer of its assets to assume the security functions to protect the country.
3. Prime Minister face re-allocations of the Vice-Presidents of the Republic and the offices of deputy prime ministers canceled to the public treasury of the state.
4-A / formation of a committee professional graduate to cancel the differences in salaries through reform of salaries and allowances system and the abolition of the special provisions for each presidencies bodies and state institutions and retirees of which take into account the justice and professional competence and to provide a new system within one month of the issuance of this order.
B / lowering the upper limit of the pensions of officials and drafting a progress during the week dealing with the wrong decisions taken previously.
5. formation of a supreme committee concerned with the selection of candidates for senior positions under the chairmanship and membership of a number of specialists from the Integrity Commission and the Ministry of Planning and experts from the development in academics, consultants, and private sector centers.
6. formation of a supreme committee to subdue the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry to accountability through calendar programs designed for this purpose and task of the Committee shall submit periodic reports (quarterly and annual) to the Prime Minister.
7. Prime Minister D.haidar Abadi directed to make recommendations by the Board of Supreme Audit and the Integrity Commission to activate the role of inspectors general and provide benchmarks for the Angels offices leading to Trchigaha and stop the sag in addition to providing criteria for evaluating the performance of audit institutions in no later than 31 current August.
8-determine no later than 31 August of the current implementation Cancel sites advisers in the ministries Outsourcing decision on whether or temporary staffing firm and adviser to determine the three presidencies five advisers for each president.