House of Representatives unanimously approve his reforms and to raise its per 8/11
House of Representatives unanimously approve his reforms and to raise its per
Author: HA, HH, SSJ
Editor: HA, HH
11/8/2015 quarter past twelve
Long-Presse / Baghdad
The voice of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Tuesday, during its tenth legislative term of the first year of the second legislative reform proposals unanimously, with boss Salim al decided to adjourn the meeting to a single afternoon.
The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri during the tenth House of Representatives session of the first legislative term of the second legislative year, which was held today, attended by 297 deputies, which aired live on, and followed up (range Press), he was "at a time when the reforms made by the Board package comes Minister consistent with what initiated by the House of Representatives. "
Jubouri said that "the Council and with the blessing of her sees Tedeidha and support package of complementary reforms rectify some of what she died of reforms and adjust what is stated in each officer law and the Constitution, in addition to the included paper reform leads to activate the work of the House and its committees parliamentary and raise the level of his performance in legislation and supervision and including in line with the aspirations of the citizens in the provision of services and the elimination of corruption through the following. "
1. completion of the feminine ministries and bodies process within a time period not exceeding 30 days and no later than 22 ministries initial phase starting to integrate women with similar competencies of ministries and the end of the exclusive on the formation of the ministry, including limited to the exclusive powers of the federal authorities contained in Article 110 of the Constitution and what can local authorities from acting as management responsibility for their affairs by themselves.
2. termination of appointments proxy file and submit candidates for appointment to senior positions of chairpersons and deputy ministers and advisers in accordance with the law to a vote within a period not exceeding 30 days and the adoption of competence and integrity standards away from the adoption of party affiliations and sectarian criteria and exemption with regard to appointment decisions or exemption in order to safeguard the principles of democracy and the protection of for decision-makers from sliding toward exclusivity and dictatorship.
3. termination of appointments by proxy in the military and security positions and provide candidates for the presidency of the Army Staff and his deputies and division commanders file and above the head of the National Intelligence Service and the heads of the security agencies to adopt efficient and professional standards, integrity and within a period not exceeding 30 days to the House of Representatives to vote on them.
4. direct process limbering within presidencies, ministries or agencies or departments not related to the Ministry through the integration of directorates negotiable integration to eliminate the administrative slack in these entities.
5. invite the Prime Minister to dismiss all of the Minister of Electricity and Water Resources Minister and all of its failure to prove to the ministry management and the interests of people with its validity and in accordance with the constitutional mechanism.
6. activating the legal texts relating to the dismissal of members of the House of Representatives who exceeded Gaabathm and without excuse legal limit project and those related to deduct the amount assessed because of absences Lists illegal for the Council and its committees parliamentary meetings and converting the acquired amounts to UN forces and the popular crowd through a parliamentary committee temporary.
7. Consideration of the performance of heads of parliamentary committees and the replacement of not proven its efficiency in the management committee.
8. reduce protections officials, without exception, to half the planned number and convert the other half to work within the defense and interior ministries within 15 days to be changed Description four members of the Ad Hoc protections for each member including qualifies for support and backing of the member according to the guidelines laid down by the Council presidency.
9. given a choice of office holders with dual nationality between deprivation of citizenship gained and removal from the office within a period not exceeding 30 days.
10. the legislation of laws that the Constitution text on the necessity of legislation and the laws of national reconciliation and to overcome what stands in the face of this legislation mechanisms and especially (parties law and the law of the Federal Supreme Court and the Law of Treaties and Law Union) councils, and the laws of national reconciliation and especially (the National Guard Law) and to overcome what stands in the This legislation face of obstacles.
11. invitation of the Supreme Judicial Council to present a paper judicial reform to ensure the maintenance of the judiciary and not influenced by political pressures and provide candidates for the presidency and membership of the Federal Court of Cassation and the Presidency of the public prosecution and judicial oversight body presidency by voting for them in the House of Representatives.
12. direct the process of questioning of ministers and heads of independent bodies of those who completed the legal procedures for the process of questioning.
13. refer the files of corruption and especially armament contracts and the sale and rental of state funds to eliminate immediately.
14. Accounting and prosecution of corrupt and thieves of public money who enriched at the expense of the Iraqi people and the recovery of the discharged of funds.
15. beatings at the hands of outlaws and to achieve a safe environment in which to reassure the people and honor their lives and their money to be valid to attract investment and talent from abroad.
16. Accounting for negligence in defense of the Iraqis who caused the delivery of land and weapons to terrorist groups that have had an active role in the depletion of the state's resources and the displacement of millions of the provincial population.
17. find practical solutions to the problem of displaced people in order to preserve them a decent life.
18. Requirement for Council members who are found to have information on water violations or administrative corruption to inform the Presidency of the public prosecutor to take legal action against defaulters before embarking on a statement to the media the existence of these indicators and the above statement is otherwise certificate shall bear the responsibility of the Attorney on proven reverse their contents.
19. Requirement for parliamentary committees, according to the jurisdiction to hold hearings to discuss the protesters demands and the presence of the concerned officials to discuss the issues contained in these demands and that those meetings are covered in the media.
20. expedite the completion of proposals and draft laws, including working on providing services for citizens and the adoption of the initiative mechanism introduced after the first reading and then referral to parliamentary committees and included the second reading during a period not exceeding 14 days from the date of reading a second reading.
21. oblige the Committee of Martyrs and victims and political prisoners to complete the subject of amendments to the draft compensation for those affected by the military operations and military errors and terrorist operations so as to ensure compensation for the martyrs of the sons of the security forces and the Peshmerga and the popular crowd and tribal law as soon as possible.
22. The members of the councils in the province monthly meeting sessions with the Provincial Council to follow up on the problems and obstacles encountered in their work and thus contributing to the solution of these problems and obstacles.
23. instruct the provincial offices to receive citizens' requests in general and in particular the demonstrators and forwarded to the House of Representatives to work to achieve them.
24. Adoption of the strategic plan to develop the performance of the House of Representatives on the basis of Article (9 / V) of the Rules of Procedure of the Council and the formation of a committee to follow up the implementation and the holding of workshops on:
a. A review of the organizational structure of the Council and its development.
B. A review of the Code of Conduct of Deputies.
T. Coordination between the Council and the supervisory authorities to activate the oversight role of the Board.
W. Coordination with the executive branch.
Following the conclusion of his speech Jubouri House of Representatives voted unanimously on all paragraphs.