As It Once Was, So Shall It Be Again... Looking At The Ultimate Destiny of Mankind...

Thread: As It Once Was, So Shall It Be Again... Looking At The Ultimate Destiny of Mankind...

As It Once Was, So Shall It Be Again... Looking At The Ultimate Destiny of Mankind...

Hello Folks...

The events of this last week have some disillusioned, and concerned about what is going on with this investment... The attention being paid to Iraq by various governing authorities of our world for the last 2 decades plus should be a clear indication that their is a plan in place, and it is going in according to a plan.. Now how much certain people within leadership positions know of this plan remains unknown of course... But again, we have to look at this from a perspective that once it has been fully implemented, (meaning that the currency will receive value), it will begin another time frame that is once again being orchestrated by powers that are not seen... Spiritual entities that represent the Light of the world, being Jesus Christ, and those that represent just the opposite...

The key to grasping this Truth is allowing for oneself to be lead by God Almighty by HIS SPIRIT, and through HIS SON, in order to understand what should be obvious to those who have placed their faith in HIM... While the powers of darkness are working feverishly to ensure their will is being done by a complicit mankind, the bottom-line is that God's prophetic Word is being fulfilled in accordance to HIS purposes... The battle was decided before the enemies of God Almighty even began to wage war against their Creator... The outcome will not be changed as scripture points out... It is a matter of all things being fulfilled in the mean time, as God's kingdom will forever reign...

Be confident in the fact that HIS strength is sufficient, and that we must not allow for our physical state to supersede what our Father in heaven has planned for us... In other words, let HIS will be done... Which does require patience, and the ability to know when, and how to respond to circumstances in our lives, whether good, or bad, while allowing our Chief Shepherd to guide the outcome... There are times we just need to STAND STILL, and there are times that we need to be proactive... Disciplining ourselves when to know how to respond to matters pertaining to our lives requires a close PERSONAL relationship with the GREAT I AM...

I would like to add something that even believers in Messiah have a difficult time with... Angels, including fallen ones, can appear in physical form... The scriptures are quite clear on this... Read Genesis chapters 18, and 19, Hebrews chapter 13 verse 2, and of course the countless times that angelic beings have appeared before human kind in the same form as well...

This of course means that our adversary the devil has, and will continue to appear to others so as to give instructions, and threats if necessary, to ensure that his futile plans are being implemented by those who have a place of authority within his kingdom... Matthew chapter 12 verses 24-28 address this as Jesus HIMSELF declared that Satan cannot be divided or else his kingdom would be subject to falling... So while the serpent travels to, and fro amidst the earth, one of his primary reasons for doing so is to ensure that all is well within his kingdom...

It is his "baby" so to speak, and those who are not doing their job, well, you get the picture... The key is that Satan has to travel to, and fro.. In other words, the devil cannot be at more than one place at a time as our Creator God can be... Which is why these technological advancements are so very important to Satan, and has not been allowed by our most wise God to occur until the final years of this current age... Satan's power, and how he uses it only goes as far as his CREATOR allows him... Which is why it is a GREAT IDEA to place our trust in GOD ALMIGHTY, and strive to obey HIM within every moment that HE allows us to exist...

So with that being said, with the tariffs being implemented on the 2nd of August, and course the price increases in consumer goods that is sure to follow this act, how long do you think that those in control of monetary policy in Iraq will allow for this to go on before increasing the value of the dinar?... IMHO, this cannot go on for another couple of weeks at all... This is at a crucial point for the government of Iraq PERIOD!...

Even though I believe that Iraq's government, and how those placed in powerful positions govern, is being done by outside forces, the need to ensure that these puppets (no disrespect intended at all... But a reality I am afraid) have the support of the Iraqi people is imperative... The people grow tired of talk, and more restless they will become if this goes on any longer...

The orchestration of this whole process has been a confusing mess... But it has been purposely done so in that fashion so as to fulfill a time line... It is simple as that!.... How much certain people know is anyone's guess... The reality of this whole situation is that there has really been no hold up at all... Lots of drama, and sadly loss of life in the process... The world, its current state from a spiritual perspective is a cruel one... This wicked state of mind of course translates to our physical world, and rears its ugly outcome on a moment by moment basis...

But this plan is proceeding according to the PLAN, and we are on the cusp of this currency within Iraq increasing in value on any day... Those ultimately in control know what they are doing, and have brought it to the point through the markets that there is no choice but to do so... Oil prices dropping, taxes increasing on goods within Iraq, and the fact that the natives are restless shows that the plan is working to a tee...

Lets look another day that has potential this week as it pertains to the numerology perspective in all of this... Something very important to those who are of the esoteric mindset, and have a great deal of authority as well within our world... As God ALLOWS them to of course...

So August 5th is this Wednesday... This day has potential from a news perspective as well as this is the day that the process of giving Iraq's provinces more power to govern their affairs is to transpire... Or at least begin the process thereof... As some have so astutely declared, it would benefit these provinces to have an increased rate of the Iraqi dinar of course so that the money these states receive will go further as their governing authorities disburse the funding received from the budget... What better time to increase the value of the dinar... After having put the tariff law into effect days earlier... Coincidence?... You decide!...

So lets look at the numbers shall we?... 8/5/2015... If these numbers are compressed using numerology we have the number 21.. (8+5+2+0+1+5=21)... So considering the emphasis that Christine L. placed on the number 7 during the numerology portion of her address to the National Press Corp on January 15th 2014, we could have a winner folks... I emphasis could, or better yetm MAY have a winner... We do have three 7's here... With the number 7 tripled, well, for those who place their faith in numerology, this is a very important, and "magical" number... 777!... Boeing has an aircraft with these three numbers as well if I am not mistaken...

What about the conversion date of the Western world's Gregorian calendar to the lunar date?.. The lunar date for 8/5/2015 is 6/21/2015... There is that 21 number again... Triple 7's... Jackpot!... If we add the month with the day (6+21) we of course have a total of 27...

Now remember at the end of the video I have posted concerning the IMF's speech, she mentioned towards the end of it that she hoped that the G7, and the G20 would have an important role in ensuring that the 7 year economic uptick that the world would experience came to fruition... Now 20 plus 7 is 27... And if we multiply the 2, and 7 of this number we have 14... This number 14 was mentioned as being 7 two times by Christine L., and happens to be a number we receive within this lunar date...

If we take the lunar date of 6/21/2015, and compress the month, 6, and the day, 21, we have a total of 9... (6+2+1)... By compressing the year 2015 we have a total of 8.. By multiplying the total received by compressing the month, and day, 9 with the compressed number of the year, 8 we have 72... That number is 27 if the numbers are reversed... And again 7 times 2 is 14... 14 is 7 two times...

Let me remind you all that the lunar date was mentioned within Christine L.'s speech as well... Which is why I brought this up as well... Here is the link for that video by the way... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw

Here is the link for the conversion table for the Gregorian, and Lunar calendars... http://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2015e.pdf

Before you disregard numerology as just plain bunk, remember that Christine L. brought it up for a reason... Numbers mean something obviously to these leaders of various organizations of this world... Yes, I have been attempting to try, and decipher her hidden message since this video was brought to my attention... And even if she is not referring to the value being increased as it concerns the Iraqi dinar, looking at certain dates for an exact day this could occur is not a waste of time frankly...

I highly recommend doing a study on numerology, and remember that numbers mean something to those who believe in a esoteric, or hidden form of communicating... And as I brought up in a previous post, God gives us clues to look for as it pertains to HIS prophetic Word being fulfilled... One passage of scripture that has been a focus of many a believer as it pertains to prophecy is Revelation chapter 13 verse 18...

"Here is wisdom... Let him who has wisdom, or understanding calculate the the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

This number obviously has meaning, and by developing an understanding of numerology, and those who practice this method as a faith, we can discern a great many things about what to look for as it pertains to this final anti-Christ, or man of sin...

666 when compressed comes to 18 of course... The number 18, when compressed is 9... Remember the movie "9" which was released in theaters back on 9/9/2009 or 9/9/9... Planned?... You decide!.. Here is the Wikipedia proof of this movie's existence, and the release date... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9_(2009_animated_film) I personally never saw the film...

But if we take the release date of this film, and compress the numbers, we will have the number 27... This number can also be found in the number 18 if we take the three 6's that this number represents, and invert them... In other words 666 becomes 999... Why did I bring this to your attention?... Well, let me share a theory I have with you... But there is also some biblical basis to my theory as well...

I believe that this number 27 will be the age that the beast, or man of sin is when our Savior Jesus Christ returns... This man of sin will be 20, and a half when the tribulation begins... This is the same age that Alexander the Great was when he assumed the throne of Greece from his father Phillip the 2nd... Here is the link for a brief history on this man's life... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great

In Daniel chapter 8, Alexander is emphasized, as well as his empire... The goat symbolically representing the Kingdom of Greece, and the horn upon this goat representing Alexander himself... What I find curious about this horn is that it is also emphasized later on within this chapter... In verse 23-25 God's Word describes a man coming to power before the return of Jesus Christ, who represents a type of Alexander the Great... This same horn is also mentioned in Daniel chapter 7, and is described as a little horn...

This man of sin will be given the keys to Satan's 7th kingdom as Revelation chapter 13 verse 4 points out... His military exploits will be great, and on an even grander scale than Alexander the Great, this man of sin, or beast will rule over the whole world... Many will worship the beast, and receive the mark that will represent who, and what he stands for, on their forehead, or their right hand.. So as to buy, or sell... This man of sin, or 8th king of Revelation chapter 17 verse 11 will rule over, and also give authority to the ten kings who rule over this 7th head, or kingdom...

The Great Tribulation will begin as this type of Alexander the Great goes use war to overthrow those who resist his authority... And again, this will be orchestrated simply because scripture points out that it is to transpire centuries before it actually happens... Think about it dear brethren... We humans are simply pawns... Whose pawn is depends on who one places their trust in... Whether or not one is ignorant of who they are being lead by, and the reasons for it...

I would like to bring up one more thing!... Daniel chapter 7 points out the the little horn that emerges after the 10 horns that will already be in existence is of course smaller than those who he will rule over... Why does God describe this ruler, or little horn in that fashion, and why are the 10 horns on the beast (representing 10 kings, and 10 regions that this 7th, and last kingdom of Satan's in this age before Messiah's return) larger that he... Scripture gives the answer to this as usual...

Mankind is made a little lower than angelic kind as Hebrews chapter 2 verse 9 points out... Which is why I brought up the fact earlier in this post that angels can appear in human form... So are these 10 horns, who will initially rule over the 7th head or kingdom of their master Satan, be angelic beings who come in human form?... Or maybe some other form?... But the man of sin, who is of mankind, is referred to in scripture as the little horn for that very reason... He is fully human, but with a key figure possessing his being... Making this little horn more than just a mere man...

Scripture points out this beast, or man of sin will be possessed by Abaddon, the king of the bottomless pit, who will ascend out of this spiritual prison at the blowing of the 5th trumpet as Revelation chapter 9 declares... Abaddon in the Hebraic tongue, or Apollyon in the Greek language, means destroyer... The last 3 trumpets blown by the angels of God Almighty are referred to as the 3 woes... Will the blowing of the 5th trumpet actually usher in the beginning of the 7 year tribulation?...

So once Satan gives his authority to this beast, man of sin, or 8th king, the 10 horns representing the 10 kings will have no choice but to given their authority to the beast... Simply because ultimately Satan has authority over all of this kingdoms that he has been allowed by God to bring to fruition during their appointed times... These oppressive kingdoms have served as a punishment for mankind, and a rod that God has used to show HIS displeasure with them...,

So the wars that will be fought to establish the authority of this man of sin will be orchestrated by the principalities of darkness in order to convince a mostly deceived mankind of this false messiah's so called supremacy... He will also be viewed as a savior, and the nations will declare either out of fear, or admiration "Who is like the beast, and who can make war with him?" (see Revelation chapter 13 verse 4)... Nothing like taking victories achieved in warfare, as well as orchestrating a threat to many nations, and using them to gain fame, and authority over those who unwittingly understand they are being duped with strong delusion...

Think the Spirit of God is not important for us to overcome the world, and the Babylonian, or spiritually confusing state of mind a great majority are in at this present time... As sin continues to become the norm, and abominations define the heart in mankind, his rule indeed becomes inevitable... The flesh is weak folks, and can be subject to being deceived if one does not have the Spirit of the Living God guiding one's inmost being or spirit...

So lets see what this coming Wednesday, August the 5th 2015 brings forth... God bless you, and remember that our salvation comes forth from on HIGH... Not on this earth below!... Especially in its present evil state... Put your trust in no man entirely... But in the Author of our Salvation... For HE IS GOD, and there is NO other like HIM...

Peace Be With You...

Popeye7...

Re: As It Once Was, So Shall It Be Again... Looking At The Ultimate Destiny of Mankin

Hello Everyone...

Well confusion persists in the land of Babylon... As we knew it would, and especially as the time drew nearer to this investment coming to fruition, and the Iraqi dinar once again becoming a viable currency...

Just read that PM Abadi cancelled the tariffs for the time being... We shall see what transpires due to that decision by the PM... Know this, I am not sure that Abadi knows when the BIS, or better yet, those who control the monetary policy worldwide, is going to actually push the proverbial button... Lots of games being played behind the scenes... All is not what it seems... The fact that Abadi has cancelled the tariffs, does not mean that there will be a delay in the monetary increase of Iraq's currency either... May be a diversion?...

One way or the other, their needs to be a increase in the dinar's value so as to accomplish what needs to transpire within Iraq in many areas... IMHO, there has always been a date in mind... But again those in control in the overall scheme of things will not let the cat out of the bag, and will use the media in order to ensure that confusion through deception keeps everyone guessing, or looking at Iraq as a lost cause...

Most people I know have researched, and believe my investment is nothing more than a pipe dream... But they will be upset at listening to all of the naysayers once this comes to pass...

When we least expect it folks... Maybe the next few days will bring about the change we seek... The numbers are there as it concerns numerology... The faith that some in the upper echelons of the various world organizations have placed their faith in... Obviously, certain dates mean something to these people...

Which is why I am of the belief that it will come at a predetermined date... Regardless of the circumstances both politically, economically, or which laws have not been passed...

Remember that Christine L. said that in 2014 the world economy would "BEGIN" to come out of the 7 year severe recession that it had been experiencing... But if we I recall, August of 2008 was a time that the governments of our world were scrambling to find solutions to the epic failure in the economy... That month, and year was pivotal, and was a time frame that was truly the beginning of this 7 year economic downturn...

So fast forward 7 years later, and here we are... Are we on the cusp of a major piece of what I believe was a orchestrated downturn, to suddenly make the economic circumstances better?... It seems that they have managed to allow it to get to a point of needing to make a dramatic decision within Iraq... All a part of the plan?... I believe so!...

Remember folks there are powers at work that are "spiritual in nature, and representing darkness" (Ephesians chapter 6), yet able to transform themselves to "angels of light" when it is necessary, or when God decides that the world has suffered enough for sinful behavior... (See 2 Corinthians chapter 11 verse 14)

So while we await this to occur please bare in mind that the news is filled with information that is more than likely not telling the entire story... Of course how could the masses be deceived if the truth were being told about why, and how things are transpiring in reality... This is the world we live in, and the Babylonian system that permeates God's earth is a reality brought to pass due to deception... Deception reigns due to the mystery of lawlessness, and the practice thereof... Whether in ignorance, or in a willful fashion...

Whether one chooses to believe the reality of the situation we live in does not change the fact that it does exist... The ostrich's head in the sand approach, while viewing the world at large, is not a very wise one... God's Word within scripture gives the us the Truth in all matters... While not giving every little detail, God does give those who do believe in HIM enough insight to see who, or what to look as we approach the end of this age...

Which is why HE declared it is wise to stay on the straight, and narrow, and not the crooked path... On the straight, and narrow one is able to see what lies ahead, and prepare for it... In other words remaining spiritually wise as our Teacher, and Savior guides us from within by HIS SPIRIT in us... Those who are on the crooked path, which is wide, will not discern what lies ahead, be spiritually drunk with the cares of the world, and suddenly find the situation perilous... A major problem if one is not prepared for it from a spiritual standpoint...

So lets see what the next few days will provide for us... Remember the number of brethren in Christ Jesus that are involved in this are numerous, and therefore I cannot help to believe our Sovereign Father in heaven will allow for it to occur when HE deems fit... A spiritual test that will translate to decisions we make in the physical realm... Let us pray for one another, and remember that this will be a temporary fix to what is ultimately a spiritual problem in this world we live in... Let us not allow ourselves to become spiritually lethargic, or Laodicean in spirit within this calling from our Creator.. (see Chapter 3 of Revelation)...

Whether we will are wise, or unwise spiritual virgins will indeed be exposed in time... The need to have our lamps, and vessels full at all times as we "fight the good fight" is absolutely essential if we are to finish the race for the glory of God... Salvation has been granted by our Father in heaven through HIS SON... Are we going to remain diligent in working it OUT with fear, and trembling, or will the flesh supersede, and mistakenly be relied upon for deliverance from the peril that will befall the nations our God chooses to punish for the lack of repentance, and the continued escalation of hedonistic behavior?...

The many examples within scripture are for our encouragement, awareness, and admonition, as those who are called according to God's purposes have, and continue to live this life in our temporary bodies of flesh... Awaiting the redemption of our bodies at the blowing of the 7th, and last trumpet, while never forgetting that we are pilgrims on this earth that are awaiting a kingdom we represent that will be without end... Our Lord's kingdom is not of this world, and this continues to be the case until HE returns...

Peace Be With You,

Popeye7

Re: As It Once Was, So Shall It Be Again... Looking At The Ultimate Destiny of Mankin

One more thing... Let us remember to keep BGG's father in our prayers... Clay, Ricky T., Shiela's father, firefly, subgirl just to name a few.. Add to the list if anyone would like to... May those who are in need of healing be made well in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ..

God bless,

Popeye7

Good Morning Everyone...

God has blessed us with another day folks.. And some great news as it pertains to BGG's father, and that he seems to be on the rode to recovery... Praise the Great I AM for this, and may our Wonderful Creator continue to guide the doctor's decisions as it concerns this recovery process...

Well, from a numerology standpoint, tomorrow is a very important number.. In fact looking it up on Wikipedia it declared that the Chinese view this number as very lucky, and expect fortune from it... Here is the link... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/888_(number)

Again, I bring this up simply because Christine Lagarde, the IMF head, brought up numerology in her address to the National Press Corp on January 15, 2014... And this particular speech was primarily based on the world economy... Here is the link for that speech once again... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw

But she tied began the speech with the importance of numerology... Well tomorrows date is 8/8/2015... If we take the year, and compress the numbers we will have the number 8... (2+0+1+5=8)... So triple 8's for this particular date... 888!... We shall see what God allows to occur of course...

On the lunar calendar this day is 6/24/2015... Lets see!... If we compress the month, and day we have a total of 12.. (6+2+4=12)... Now if we compress the 12 we have 3... The year is compressed to the number 8 once again... If we multiply the 3 we received by compressing the month, and day, times the 8 received by compressing the year we have 24... (3 x 8=24)... Interesting that 24 is 8 three times or 888 as well... Here is the link for the conversion calendar.. http://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2015e.pdf

Christine L. continued to emphasize the number 7 in her speech... I can only guess as to why.... But recall that she did say there would be a 7 year period of prosperity as it pertained to the world economy... If that period of time begins this year, that would bring us to the year 2022.. I believe this will be a pivotal year within our world as I have written about in prior posts...

Call it a numbers game on those who place their faith in numerology, but those who do are only fulfilling biblical prophecy in accordance to God's will... There is much deception in our world... Even those who are being used by Lucifer, or Satan have been given over to strong delusion... Our Creator does have HIS time frames, and they of course supersede all others... But HE does allow for certain events to transpire on particular days, and certain years as well...

Does the devil know what year the Lord Jesus Christ will return?... I believe so!.. Which is why the bible does declare that he knows his time is short... Remember it is the day, and hour that is not known as Matthew chapter 24 verse 42 points to... God never declared that no one would know the year... And even if one does know the year, such knowledge does not save anyone... One still has to have the Spirit of the Living God fully in them to complete the race, or finish the good fight...

When one is in that spiritual condition with Christ Jesus fully in them, well due to the fact that God is love, that individual will have that which defines our Creator fully in them... That above all is of utmost importance as 1 Corinthians chapter 13 emphasizes... Being motivated by the love that defines our Father in heaven will indeed be the strength we must rely upon to endure to the end... After all, our Savior died because HE loved us... Will we be willing to die for HIM if necessary, and out of love for our Father, and Savior?... That of course will depend on ones spiritual condition on a personal level... Remember that the flesh is weak and is subject to death... But with God's Spirit one has life, and even if the flesh perish's, that individual has everlasting life for having died in Christ Jesus...

Take care, and have a great weekend... We will see what tomorrow brings... God bless you..

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-07-2015 at 03:43 PM.