Canadian dollar CAD 913.650 913.193
    Swiss franc CHF 1231.257 1230.641
    Swedish krona SEK 138.644 138.575
    Norwegian krone NOK 144.697 144.625
    Danish krone DKK 172.641 172.555
    Japanese yen JPY 9.518 9.514
    Drawing Rights
    SDR 1631.129 1630.313

Indicative rates - (as of) 15.07.2015 (no change as of 20.07.2015)

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2997 most recent listing)

The opening offers the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq on 15/07/2015 results were as follows: (no change as of 20/07/2015)

Number of banks 29
    Number of remittance companies 8
    Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166
    Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----
    Amount sold at auction price (US$) 364,691,686
    Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
    Total offers for buying (US$) 364,691,686
    Total offers for selling (US$) -----
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 07-21-2015 at 09:02 AM.

Re: The Dinar Daily, Monday July 20, 2015

The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies

Below are the central controls related to the exchange rate of the foreign currency to convert the project inputs and outputs from foreign currency to its equivalent in the local currency, and that is by calculating the net discounted present value standard and the internal return on investments in economic analysis that governs investment projects that costs excess one million dinars.

Estimate the shadow price of foreign currency:

1. It is necessary to put central controls to amend the official exchange rate * to reflect the shadow price of the foreign currency, and that is considered one of the necessary requirements to implement the net discounted present value standard and the internal return rate on investment in the economic calculation stated in the instructions, paragraph nine.

The central controls for adjusting market prices distinguished a group of outputs and inputs traded internationally, where the projects production or usage of them is reflected on the abundance of foreign currency in the economy and thus project outputs or inputs used of such are considered purely foreign currency outputs or inputs.

* What is meant by exchange rate: the number of units of foreign currency, expressed in dollar per one dinar.In particular the following outputs and inputs of foreign currency were distinguished:

• Export-outputs.
    • Outputs marketed locally that substitute imports.
    • Imported inputs.
    • Inputs produced locally that usually go to exports.
    • Foreign labor.

According to the pricing rules the value of the output and input (traded) is calculated using export prices (FOB) and import prices (CIF), according to what is listed in the pricing rules.

In other words the pricing rules calculate what the project produces from foreign currency (quantity of exports multiplied by the export price (FOB) in foreign currency or the quantity of substitute imports multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency, as well as what the project uses from foreign currency and imported inputs multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency …. etc.).

In a later step, project outputs and inputs must be converted from the foreign currency to its equivalent in local currency (dinars) by using a specific exchange rate for the foreign currency.

2. Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports… etc.

The justifications to call for the use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official exchange rate are:

• The use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official rate is the appropriate action at the investment planning level to translate the country’s economic strategy aiming at stimulating central investments in the sectors that encourage the development of non-oil exports, as well as sectors that encourage the expansion of domestic production base in order to reduce imports and compensate it with local commodities. This helps to reduce reliance on foreign exchange earnings from crude oil exports and increases the share of non-oil sectors in the local production.
    • The application of the amended exchange rate on project imported inputs will assist in directing investments away from aggregated sectors dependent on imported inputs and the preference of those sectors that rely on locally produced inputs.
    • The use of the amended exchange rate helps to correct the balance in favor of the traded goods sectors compared to non-traded goods.
    • The real exchange rate has declined rapidly since the early seventies, through rapid rise of the level of prices and local costs which led by the steadiness of the official exchange rate to change in prices and actual local rate costs that gave an advantage for imported goods at the expense of locally produced goods, meaning that it led to deterioration of the competitiveness of alternative replacement goods and export commodities.
    • This action shows that the official exchange rate overestimates the value of the dinar, compared to the foreign currency and from the promoting goods substituting imports and export commodities point of view of.

And in support to this view is the state’s utilization and in a broad approach to the customs and quantitative protection policies especially for consumer goods, as well as export subsidies that exports have through an amended export exchange rate.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

The Republic of Iraq – Ministry of Planning

A "flashback recap" of a Live Q and A Call from about a year ago - on THE DAILY DINAR NEWS BLOG...

In general terms – there were three main focal points of interest I wanted to cover and then allow listeners to ask whatever questions they liked.

1) the SIGR report…

2) the Gold Article…

3) the IIER report…

I started the conversation out last night by highlighting how crazy this campaign being fielded to contact our lawmakers and bank CEO’s and tell them how unfair it is they are getting to exchange (exchange is the right terminology BTW – NOT “CASH-IN”) at 32.00 per Dinar and we are not – is. It is nuts.

Firstly, “they” are NOT being allowed to exchange “early” – or at 32.00 per Dinar. It makes you sound “stark raving MAD” to be caught saying such things. You would be better off barking at the moon. It is demeaning to the validity of a true currency play.

Secondly, this is entirely the wrong way to approach them. I pointed out on the call that Poppy and I fielded a very successful such campaign a couple of years ago. However, we sat down and came up with a much different approach. It was designed to get answers and to approach our lawmakers with respect and as their constituents. Not like a bunch of lunatics. We had extraordinary participation (because it made sense) and we received a good response from lawmakers. It started the conversation in a reasonable manner.

I asked one caller – “when was the last time you asked a banker for money and told him how unfair it was if he didn’t give it to you”??? Obviously – we chuckled…

Another caller asked me if (as DC had relayed) – the “zero’s were raised” and the lower denominations were in circulation??

I said plainly “no”…lower denominations being in circulation would (at the very least) imply there had been a value change. If there were no value change the lower denoms would not only be of little value, they would be such a hinderance – people might even throw them away just to get rid of them. So no – no lower denoms. I told the caller to check the website for “real” info on rate change.

The “zero’s being raised” or “deleted” – as explained by any reasonable researcher, economist or authority – is simply the process removing the large (3 zero notes) from circulation.

Referring to an Enorrste post from today on
    THE DINAR OBSERVER DAILY(you may want to put this on your favorites and check in several times a day – we to it often )

“…I have never found a single article from the CBI or the IMF that equates “delete the zeros” to the idea of “move the decimal point.” Instead, the statements overwhelmingly come out to mean “remove the large notes from circulation.”

Also – this recent internal memo put out by Wells Fargo is likely “push back” from this recent campaign. I pointed out that Pinnacle Bank published an article by an “affiliate” in their internal publication and then “highlighted it” in a similar internal memo a couple of years ago. It is just a defense mechanism. I’m sure Wells is tired of having their name dragged through the “internet rumor mill”. This is highly likely the reason for their vigorous denials about handling it in the future. They get so many useless calls – it isn’t worth the headache. Can you blame them??

Further, for any bank, lawmaker, adviser or official to state the “Dinar is a scam” is nearly as foolish as some of the internet “Gurus”. It is the official currency of a COUNTRY. I pointed out (below) the post from yesterday’s
    – highlights page 94 of the quarterly SIGR report to THE US CONGRESS in April of 2012…
    __________________________________________________ _____________

We are seeing and hearing that the inflation rate is still climbing and they are pushing to get us our money?? This report is from page 84 of the massive SIGR report.

BGG ~
    This is a screen shot from the “Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction” – Apr 2012, quarterly report to Congress. For members of our Government to say they have no idea what is going on here – means they haven’t read some very basic documents presented them.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

I pointed out (last night) this is a highly speculative investment. We are, in no way, guaranteed anything. However, this SIGR report gives us some valuable insights…

1) This is information given to the US CONGRESS on a quarterly basis… I find it hard to believe such an information source would intentionally mislead Congress. They tend to frown on such behavior. Which goes directly to the validity of this adventure – against all advice from Wells Fargo or other such naysayers.

2) It points out there having been a legitimate “plan” – or time frame in motion…having been projected to be done in 2013. We are obviously in “over time” now.

3) It gives us an idea as to who is in charge…the CoM – or Council of Ministers. Who do they answer to?? Maliki. Period. When is he likely to push this forward?? Historically – he has been a “weak Dinar” policy advocate. However, rumor from his own inner circle admits he can’t win a third term in office without some currency reform.

I fully expect him to use every tool in his “wheel house” to win – his recent moves in Anbar and the disputed territories prove as much. Currency reform has to be a “biggie”. Though this WAS their thinking a couple of months ago – there is no promise it is still part of their political calculus. We shall see.

4) Though no guarantee of the actual future plan they wind up engaging – this report points out an increase in value that would have taken the Dinar from “one-tenth of a cent” to a value “of slightly less than $1″..

__________________________________________________ ______________

Coins put on the market !!

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara "The project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find metal coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

Metal coins from the category of 25 fils were in circulation until the nineties of the last century

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara Radio Free Iraq, "said the project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century.

Another "FLASHBACK"...

Economists Divided Over Deletion Of Zeros

By Amina al-Dahabi for Al-Monitor.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003. This project has raised many concerns among the Iraqi public and within the business community, and Iraqi economists are divided…

…Haider al-Abadi, the head of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, told Al-Monitor that while deleting zeros from the current currency is possible, this has been postponed until after parliamentary elections. He noted that studies are being carried out to ensure that, following the currency change, counterfeiting is limited and that Iraqis don’t go back to trading in the old currency.

The step to delete zeros from the currency has been postponed several times, leading the parliamentary Economic Committee to demand that the CBI accelerate this project, as Al-Sharqiya reported. In a news conference held July 6, the Economic Committee confirmed that the deletion of zeros will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar and will have positive repercussions, including a reduction in unemployment and poverty rates in the country.

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today

March 24, 1991|From Reuters

KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.

BGG ~ Thanks to wmawhite for some facts on the subject.

Hi BGG,

Just thought I would drop you an email. I listened to the call, and was interested in what was said about Kuwait, if I may - I will add my 2 cents worth.

You were spot on with what you said, I have a close friend who's father made a killing on the KWD. He bought from people who had fled the country and he paid pennies on the dollar (we are in Australia). He took the chance that Iraq would be kicked back out and he was right.

When the money was reinstated, he exchanged it for AUD at a rate in the mid 3s. The interesting thing about it is, Iraq invaded in November 1990 (I think), they were kicked back out at the end of Feb 1991, the banks reopened with a brand new KWD in late March, that's not a bad time frame to get a currency designed, printed and made ready to use, also the time that the old KWD was valid was initially only for 2 months, then extended to 6, so it was valid until Sept 1991, interesting I think.

Also the other thing that seems to be a "fact" in Dinar land is Bill Clinton used the Kuwait RV to pay off the debt. However, Clinton was not President in 91, he did not take office until 93, even I know that and I am an Aussie.

Anyway thanks for the site and enjoy listening to your calls.

Kind Regards,

Governor of Baghdad : 915 projects accomplished without budget

Alsumaria News / Baghdad - The governor of Baghdad, Ali al-Tamimi , Monday, that the province has completed 915 project without a budget, while noting that what arrived in the province of the budget did not exceed 10%.

Tamimi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the province was able to complete 915 projects covering all sectors despite the lack of budgets after they were transfers some of the money from the Ministry of Education and Finance," adding that "the province does not have any serious financial allocations since 2013 ".

Tamimi said that "the preservation of dozens of projects but stopped because of lack of money in the province due to the financial crisis experienced by Iraq , the same suffering in all other institutions, "noting that" what arrived to maintain the balance was only 76 billion, representing 10% of what we asked of 760 billion dinars. "

And it revealed the province of Baghdad, in March 2014 for 150 projects stopped for lack of cash, adding that the stoppage would compromise on the citizens.

It confirmed the Ministry of Planning, on 18 February that the current year's budget in 2015 does not include new projects and limited to the ongoing ones.

Granting an investment license 316 spread over all sectors in Baghdad

Baghdad scales News - Baghdad Investment Authority announced on Monday, the granting of more than 316 investment license distributed all investment sectors of housing, health, industry, education, tourism and trade.

The head of the Investment Commission of Baghdad, Shaker Zamili in a statement received / scales News / copy of which was that "the Commission granted such licenses to investors to carry out vital projects and various sectors in different parts of the capital Baghdad," stressing "the full support of the company invested and provide all the facilities of Hinha investigation ensure the rapid completion of projects. "

He Zamili that "the Iraqi state owns more than 95% of the land and this does not exist in most countries of the world, which opened its doors to investment, which means that a large competition under the provision of countries, including the neighboring conditions and investment climate attractive," stressing the need to "stay away from political harassment and interference Investment in the service sector and disruption to the public interest. "

Called "President of the Commission other sectoral bodies to facilitate the investors task and stay away from the proceedings routine administrative and bureaucratic disrupted a lot of investment projects," noting "the need dismutation governmental institutions efforts to support the Iraqi and foreign private sector to promote investment and the provision of all services in all sectors of the state support and guide the budget public services infrastructure investment only and open the door for the private sector in all fields, ".anthy 29 / d 25

Deputy warns of ambiguity benefits companies that will work on credit Order

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - warned the MP for the National Reform Movement Tawfiq al-Kaabi, the absence of information about the size of the benefits of companies that will pay on credit, pointing out that the payment on credit projects makes the government restricted the payment of amounts to the executing companies.

And between Kaabi's (IMN) that "the government and the ministries of planning and finance as well as the Office of Financial Supervision and parliamentary committees in the House of Representatives to study the mechanisms of conversion projects Order on credit before the government Taatkpl money."

He pointed out that "if the procedures were left without study will reflect negatively on the Iraqi economy, especially with the presence of non-essential projects not requiring action by the payment on credit."

And directed the Ministry of Economy Turkish Earlier, an invitation to the ministries of housing, electricity, agriculture and municipalities, as well as some local governments to attend a conference held investment opportunities in Turkey, with the aim of Turkish companies to enter Iraq through the implementation of projects Order on credit.

Abadi: F16 aircraft will contribute to the liberalization of every inch of the land of Iraq

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi said, in his speech during the celebration of the receipt of the first meal of the F-16 fighter, we are at the dawning of the victories achieved by the army men, police and the crowd and popular sons of the tribes celebrate today the receipt of aircraft F16, which will contribute to PDC and defeat the enemy positions and edit every inch of the land of Iraq.

He called al-Abadi, all the political blocs to keep our armed forces on the rivalries and political differences, pointing out that at the time realized victories, the enemy cowardly beating unarmed civilians, including Khan Bani Saad bombing which killed dozens of civilians, and we and the efforts of intelligence we were able to arrest some of them will not these terrorists go unpunished.

Abadi order to pursue Bani Saad Martyrs files and attention to the wounded and stand on damages and compensation

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - is the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the formation of a special committee to follow up the files Martyrs terrorist bombing in Khan Bani Saad and attention to the wounded and to find out the extent of the damage and compensation to the victims of terrorism Aldaasha.

A statement issued by his office received the (IMN) copy of "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi ordered the formation of a special committee to follow up the martyrs of the terrorist bombing files in Khan Bani Saad and attention to the wounded and to find out the extent of the damage and compensation to the victims of terrorism Aldaasha" He pointed to the statement Abadi "face that the committee chaired by the Deputy Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, which includes in its membership the President of the operating room in the Secretariat and the Chairman of the Compensation Committee where its from this day on Monday, July 20 "starts stressing the need that" reporting in turn to take the appropriate action ".ccant media military cell announced in a statement, said Sunday, "The Minister of the Interior announced the arrest of those involved the bombing of Khan Bani Saad, the terrorist, and will be investigated and brought to the courts to impose the most legal sanctions against them.

"The statement pointed out that "it was the arrest of a number of officers and associates over the incident," without mention of further details.

And vowed to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the Sabbath, "terrorist" gangs that carried out the bombing of Khan Bani Saad in Diyala on Friday, stressing that "will not have a place in our country and Snnal them", as declared governor of Diyala province Muthana al-Tamimi, three days of mourning the lives of victims of the bombing and the abolition of the ceremony Eid al-Fitr, as he emphasized that the bombing, which truckloads of goods used to camouflage it aims to hit the security achievements in his province and ordered the closure of all parks and entertainment venues until the end of Eid al-Fitr to pre-empt any further attacks holiday.

Kurdistan is still committed to reaching solve problems with Baghdad

Twilight News / denied a spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government Sven Dzia, Monday, what was attributed to him by the statement that he does not hope to find a solution with Baghdad and make a deal with them.

Dzia said in a statement responded to Twilight News, said the newspaper Hawlati Kurdish and claimed during an interview, he said that there is no hope in reaching any agreement with Baghdad, adding that this statement is not unfounded.

Dzia announced that the provincial government believes that the understanding and dialogue with the federal government continues to exist, adding, "It is true that Baghdad is committed to implementing the agreement entered into with Arbil, but the ongoing dialogues with them."

He expressed his hope Dzia could be reached between the two sides to solve problems through dialogue.

Iraqi currency - Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis

Long-Presse / Baghdad

The head of the government's economic affairs adviser, on Monday, that the launch of the financial allocations for the ministries will be according to the availability of liquidity, noting that the government will go to borrow and issue foreign bonds to cover the shortfall, while member of the Finance Committee of the Parliamentary stressed the need to solve the problem of the investment budget for its impact on the services provided for citizens, economic expert said that more than four million workers in the private sector have been affected as a result of projects stopped.

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "Iraq is going through a financial crisis and austerity which affected ministries received allocations in the budget law," adding that "the amount of the budget will be spent for government departments after the availability of financial liquidity, because up of resources different from what is planned. "

Saleh added, that "the budget allocations for the ministries will be spent according to the availability of funds and revenues," noting that "the government will be forced to postpone some of the things midwife for the delay."

He said the prime minister for economic affairs adviser, that "foreign loans does not exceed one billion dollars only a little," pointing out that there are "legitimate external borrowing negotiated by the government through the issuance of bonds (Euro Bank) European launches in the world."

For his part, he said a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jabbar Abdul Khaliq, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The government launched the operating budget," returned "The problem lies in the investment budget."

Said Abdul Khaliq, that "the government put some controls for investment projects and completion rates, in a new direction for the disbursement of budget funds", returned it necessary to "solve the problem of the investment budget for its impact on the services provided to citizens."

In turn, the economic expert on behalf of Jamil, in an interview to the (long-Presse), the "no-budget full impact of the government in the 4.3 million Iraqi citizens in the private sector."

He explained beautiful, that "the investment part of the budget represents the backbone of the infrastructure through the implementation of projects that provide jobs," noting that "what launched by the Government of the general budget is just to stroll the affairs of state through the provision of staff who work in the government sector salaries operational budget ".

He said economic expert, that there is "more than 4.3 million Iraqi citizens living on the private sector have been affected as a result of the launch of non-investment budget", Msttrda that "the budget deficit up to 25 trillion dinars, which requires the government to be covered by external borrowing."

And it led financial crisis in Iraq as a result of the fall in world oil prices, to give local governments for the majority of service projects, and the shrinking number of workers in the services sector and hygiene.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives approved, (the 29th of January 2015), the financial budget for the current year, B119 trillion Iraqi dinars and a deficit of 25 trillion dinars.

He announced the International Monetary Fund, in (the fifth of June 2015) is ready to give Iraq an exceptional financial assistance worth 833 million dollars, to help him to cope with the economic implications of war with al (Daash) and the deterioration of oil prices in the world market, noting that the Iraqi economy shrank by 2.1 percent in 2014, the past "because of the violence is the basis", and that "not record" the biggest growth of 0.5 percent this year, 2015. 4857%2F%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25 D9%2583-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583 %25D8%25B2%25D9%258A-%25D9%258A%25D9%2582%25D8%25B1%25D8%25B1--%25D8%25B3%25D9%2583-%25D8%25B3%25D8%25A8%25D8%25A7%25D8%25A6%25D9%2583-%25D8%25B0%25D9%2587%25D8%25A8%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-&edit-text=

Commission proposes the establishment of the Council of Baghdad commentator Train "lightweight" center of the capital by investing

Long-Presse / Baghdad

A commission of reconstruction and development in the governorate of Baghdad, on Monday, all submitted a proposal for the establishment of suspended train "lightweight" by investing, for connecting the regions of the door holy east door, that can be extended in the future to City Basmajh, while confirming they are waiting for the Municipality of Baghdad to provide beams that may faced with the conduct of the train for presentation to the investment.

The head of the Committee, Ghalib Zamili, in an interview to the (long-Presse), that "the Commission has proposed to the provincial council stay suspended train lightweight to facilitate traffic in central Baghdad," adding that "the train will connect the regions of the door holy east and the door easy and suitable for tracks Road vehicles per capacity, including 20 people. "

He Zamili, that "the project could be expanded in the future to link residential Basmajh, east of Baghdad," noting that "the Commission has proposed that the project is implemented, is easy and simple, by investing".

The head of the Commission on reconstruction and development in the Baghdad Provincial Council, the need for "the existence of modern transport movement in the capital, especially after the increase of population and delay the completion of projects in this regard Kqtar Baghdad commentator and Metro Baghdad," pointing out that "the Commission fielded all stakeholders in this project, including the university technological and the ministries of transport, environment, the province of Baghdad and the secretariat of Baghdad. "

He explained Zamili, that "designs pose a problem for the project," calling the secretariat of Baghdad to "provide the Committee with beams that may face the course of the train to be viewed on investment."

The Baghdad Provincial Council last year described the transport in the capital as "tragic" as a result of the indiscriminate import of cars and spare roads and bridges and not updated since about thirty years, noting that he prepared a study to address the subject and the implementation of the draft sky train and subway Baghdad, would end "a large part" of bottlenecks Traffic in the capital, while the public saw the traffic, it "controls" on the movement of vehicles Baghdad despite the need to activate the collective modes of transport and infrastructure development designed to accommodate 600 thousand cars.

Baghdad is plagued by "suffocation" traffic chronic in the majority of regions, as a result of stringent security measures and cut a lot of streets and bridges, also it experienced a state of "chaos" in the import of cars after the year 2003, in the absence of incision new streets or expand already existing, which was born "indignation "turnout, and claims an urgent need to find a" radical solutions "to address it.

The secretariat of Baghdad, announced in (the tenth of December last in 2013), its intention to create a "smart garages" multi-storey in the general areas of the capital, indicating that it will help ease the traffic momentum and "random corner" of the vehicles.

Baghdad Provincial Council also announced in (the 16th of December 2013), for "the end" project train Baghdad commentator designs, noting that the project will be implemented in 2014, the current, and it will be carried out by specialized companies in the absence of agreement with the company designed.

The Secretariat announced in Baghdad (14 August 2012), the French company Systra completed by metro Baghdad own business, indicating that the project consists of two lines 42 km long.

It is hoped to be the Baghdad Metro two-lane, the first length of 18 km with 20 stations, and starts from the end of Sadr City, where the center of the locomotives, the President, through the Khilani, then caliphs Street, Fshara Great Imam, and the end of the courtyard Antar in the city of Adhamiya, while the second route of the Metro, and its length 21 km, consists of 21 stations, and begins its path of conquest yard pool area through street-Sadoun, and is heading to the al-Mansur area, through the Damascus Road, up to the intersection of the Baghdad International Fair, and is divided into two branches, one towards Mansour and up to Washash area, and the other towards the area Baya across South Street and ends at the intersection of Sharjah. 4857%2F%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25 D9%2583-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583 %25D8%25B2%25D9%258A-%25D9%258A%25D9%2582%25D8%25B1%25D8%25B1--%25D8%25B3%25D9%2583-%25D8%25B3%25D8%25A8%25D8%25A7%25D8%25A6%25D9%2583-%25D8%25B0%25D9%2587%25D8%25A8%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-&edit-text=