What We Are Seeking Will Be Revealed In Time Post RV...

Thread: What We Are Seeking Will Be Revealed In Time Post RV...

What We Are Seeking Will Be Revealed In Time Post RV...

Good Morning My Friends...

I was hit hard with some news from a sister in Christ Jesus who has been battling cancer for several years.. A year ago she was making great progress, but sadly this disease has returned, and is now spread throughout her whole body... I had not heard from Maria for quite some time so I had assumed all was well considering she seemed to have licked as God had granted her healing... This family has endured so much over the last decade... Having lost a son to suicide, and of course Maria's fight with a disease that is not called a pestilence by the Center of Disease Control, or CDC, but I for one consider it as such... Far too many people are dealing with it now, as well as having passed away because of it....

Because of sin the 4 horsemen of Revelation chapter 6 have affected our lives is some form, or fashion... We were all born into sin as Psalm chapter 51 points out... We cannot help but be born into sin save ONE who died on our behalf... Which is why it is so vital that we continue to examine ourselves within the Spiritual mirror God grants us, and strive to be a sweet smelling aroma, or a living sacrifice as to how we live the very life God has granted us... Overcoming the world in its spiritual Babylonian state should be top priority in the lives of all believers in Messiah while we grow in the grace, and the knowledge that defines our Great Creator...

Maria has had several brain operations to remove tumors with what began as breast cancer... This disease has now ravaged her body, but not her faith in Christ Jesus... She knows dear brethren that God's kingdom is not of this world... And the sufferings that we endure during this temporary state in the flesh are nothing compared to the blessing we have in, and because of our Messiah... No matter how long we live on this earth while in the flesh, whether one dies young, or old if that individual's name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life that individual is alive in the eyes of God... For HE is the God of the living, and those who are asleep in Christ Jesus will be made alive at the blowing of the last trumpet as 1 Thessalonians chapter 4, and 1 Corinthians chapter 15 declare... So the reality of this temporary death for those having died in Christ Jesus is that they are truly alive...

So while death is a sting, it has no power over those who have embraced, and cling to the ONE TRUE SAVIOR of mankind... While we miss our loved ones, we also rejoice in the fact we will see them again...

Allow me to share something with you that God has revealed to myself, and others through scripture... Something that is not taught in many congregations, but a Truth about the plan of salvation that our Father heaven had planned from even before the foundations of this world were laid... You see our Creator is far greater than many imagine... His mercy is far greater than any sin... Except of course the continued WILLFUL rejection of the redemption offered through HIS SON... WHO is also God by the way.. As 2 Peter chapter 3 emphatically states, God wants none to perish forever... HE allowed us to be born in the flesh so that we would have life, and have it everlasting at some point in time... But of course it has to be on HIS terms, as it should be, in accordance to scripture...

With all who have lived over the centuries of our existence on God's earth, most have died in ignorance of God's Way, or have rejected the Truth due to being defined by sin... Our Omniscient Father understood this would occur of course... Which is why HE devised a plan which would allow for those who have not died in Christ Jesus in a world that has been wrought with lawless behavior, or Babylonian confusion, to be granted an opportunity to spend eternity with HIM... Before any one of you make judgment of what you are reading, remember to prove all things in accordance to scripture... I will try, and help you...

Whether one is Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Maliki, God's mercy is greater than any of the transgressions that these, and many others have committed which we have either experienced, or read about in history... What these individuals have done, as heinous as the sins were, or are, it has been allowed by God to happen... Remember that the sins we all have committed, or were born into, is what defines our world... Which is why this plan of our Creator's is quite brilliant if one thinks from the perspective of what HE planned for from the beginning... For GOD knew we would sin, and HE planned to die for these countless lawless deeds that we have all been guilty of since our inception...

I have met with, and have read comments of many who have declared if God exists why did HE allow for this tragedy to happen, or for all of those children to perish in the countless wars that have been fought throughout history... We cannot blame our Creator for what we have brought on ourselves... Has the Almighty intervened from time to time throughout history?... You bet HE has, but in accordance to HIS WILL, and HIS perfect judgment... We MUST trust in HIS judgment... We do not have to like it, or enjoy it... But we must trust in what HE knows, and what HE see's that we are not privy to... God searches the hearts, and minds of all, and again judges righteously...

While I do not in any way agree with what Maliki has done, and understand that justice, at some point in time will be done concerning this man, I cannot help to think that those rendering justice are like the pot calling the kettle black... Something has to be done I understand completely, but there will never be TRUE justice until the return of Jesus Christ, and the establishment of God's kingdom here on earth... HE will bring forth the knowledge, and righteousness of HIS FATHER, and rule with equity... Until then, well, I guess we do the best we can due to the fact that evil pervades this world as long as Satan is allowed by God to propagate such behavior...

As Revelation chapter 20 points out Satan, or Lucifer will be bound, and thrown into the abyss or bottomless pit for a thousand year period of time... This is when the confusion will begin to end, and TRUTH will be declared, as the nations will be ruled with a rod of iron by our Messiah... Why will Jesus Christ rule mankind in that fashion?... Because we are inclined to sin from birth, and have to be taught what is defined by God as just... Sound harsh?... Well, it is not... Look at our history, and the present, and how has that worked out for us?... NOT too GOOD for the most part...

Chapter 20 of Revelation is a brief summary of what God intends to do during the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ, and beyond that period of time... Scripture points out, through the prophets of old, that after this thousand year period, the rest of those who have ever lived, those not involved in the 1st resurrection (the better resurrection for those who died in Christ Jesus), will be raised up again... Brought back to life, but only in physical form once again... God can raise us up from a physical standpoint as many times as HE desire to do so... But one is only given, (and of course needs to be) eternal life once...

Read Ezekiel chapter 37 as well... The valley of dry bones will be given sinews, and fleshly matter again... Not only that, but even more importantly a new spirit will be placed in these individuals... And in a world that will exemplify what goodness truly is in the eyes of our Lord, and Savior... For after having ruled the world for a thousand years, the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord God Almighty... This will occur after one last lesson, as well as an understanding of WHO God truly is, is learned by the majority of mankind during the age after the rule of MESSIAH for a thousand years...

Most have not seen the glory of God, and do not understand WHO HE truly is... So Satan will be let loose for a period of time during this age after the thousand year reign, in order to show the glory of God to all at one time... Seeing is believing for a great many, and their faith, as well as understanding of WHO God truly will not be understood until HIS power is shown in a mighty way... The peoples of the nations, even though given new life, and brought back to a world that will be a virtual paradise (see Joel chapter 2 verse 3) will not discern the entirety of what is transpiring once this occurs ...

But at some point during that age, an army, lead by Satan, will be amassed to overthrow the kingdom of the Most High God... Babylon will once again be allowed by God to be built up, and this system will define many nations spiritually once again as it had before the return of our Messiah... Which is why in Revelation chapter 18, Babylon is declared to have fallen, and fallen again... This system will be allowed to exist again once Satan is let loose after his thousand year imprisonment... An army will be amassed once again that is comprised of Gog, and Magog as well as other nations who will have allied themselves within this rebellion against the camp of the saints... Again see Revelation chapter 20, Ezekiel chapters 38, and 39, Zechariah chapter 14, Psalm chapters 2, and 83 just to name a few, about this period of time that will truly end all wars, and will put on display for all the people's of the nations to see, and to experience I might add, the power of our Sovereign God Almighty... But more importantly, what a sinful state of mind brings forth... DEATH...

He will vanquish the armies as HE stands on the Mount of Olives, and causes a great earthquake to separate this area into what will be called the Valley of Jehoshaphat, or decision... That valley does not exist at this point in time simply because the Mount of Olives has not been separated... Lots of drama to occur at that point in history.. Again this will occur a thousand years plus from the time we now live in...

Some have confused this time frame from the time that our Messiah rides in on a white horse to destroy the armies of the beast in the Valley of Megiddo at HIS 2nd return to earth from heaven above... Jesus will not be standing on the Mount of Olives as Revelation chapter 19 points out... He will be riding in on a white horse with the saints who will have been resurrected at the blowing of the 7th trumpet, and with the Word of HIS MOUTH, destroy the armies that blaspheme the Almighty... But you will notice in this chapter that only the beast, and false prophet will have been judged, and be cast into the lake of fire...

As the story continues in Revelation chapter 20, the rest of the dead will be raised up, Satan will be let loose to deceive the nations once again in order for mankind to learn one final lesson... God is truly GOD, and there is no other... Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire after this final battle, for his judgment is sealed... But God will use him for HIS purposes until then... And the dragon, or that serpent of old, will fulfill this role simply because he is at odd with HIS CREATOR, and wants to rule as if he were the MOST HIGH... Which of course he is not, and never will be...

So I would like to point out that God's Word declares that only 3 have been judged at this point in time to be cast into the lake of fire... This is referred to as the 2nd death, and from that point, there is no return for those who have been cast alive into this final fiery judgment... Revelation chapter 19 verse 20 declares that the beast, and false prophet are judged for this 2nd death, and Satan, or Lucifer is as well as declared in Revelation chapter 20 verse 10, and in Ezekiel chapter 28 verse 18...

God makes it a point for us to understand that those who allied themselves with these 3 beings were deceived... Our Creator is fair, and just in HIS judgments, and understands that the majority of mankind, save those who have remained faithful to HIM once the spiritual vale was lifted from their eyes, are deceived because of sin... This is indeed what is referred to as the Mystery of Lawlessness...

You see, Satan, the beast, and the false prophet were willful in their rebellion,and defiance against God, and were never going to repent period... There is a final judgment of course... But not before everyone who was deceived during their initial life, or lives, have not been given every opportunity to repent, and to allow for the Way, Truth, and Life to define them... Those who willfully defy God will not be written in the Lamb's Book of Life... But who those individual's are remains to be seen, save the three scripture mentions...

So lets not be TOO hard on one another... While we do not condone evil, or sin in any way, we must remember that this is a spiritual battle... And most are deceived because of sin... And in God's own time frame ALL will be granted opportunities to repent until the final judgment... Lets remember that God is the final judge of course, and that we have been shown mercy despite our transgressions... We should want the same for others who have lived in a world filled with iniquity, and thus spiritual deception...

This RV, while a band-aid for the moment, is in reality nothing in the overall scheme of things... Our eternal salvation lies with our Wonderful Creator who so loved HIS creation that HE was willing to give HIS only begotten SON to die for our transgressions... Remember that we are all in this together as it pertains to salvation... Many in this world know not what they do... But those of us who understand this, also realize the plan of God, and HIS prophetic Word... For all things WILL be fulfilled according to HIS purposes... And God's will is best...

I have tried to discern what Christine L. declared in her speech given over a year, and a half ago... But the reality is they were all just guess's of course... The reality is God will allow for this to occur in accordance to HIS prophetic plan... Always remember this, and to remember to remain steadfast as God is truly our strength, and song... While I may never understand at this point in time what message she was trying to convey within her speech... Maybe it has already come to pass, or maybe not... Time will tell... But what I have been grateful for is the opportunity to share God's Word, and to encourage us all within our faith... Believe me writing all of this material encourages me also, as well as keeping all of this in perspective...

For we all are but flesh, and blood, and must understand that in order to truly overcome evil in its entirety, takes more than we would ever be capable of doing on our own... The need for the Spirit of the Living God to provide us the Living Water to flow within our inmost being is the Way we will be able to finish the race... Please keep your lamps, and vessels full dear virgins, and let us not allow for the world in its present state to cause us to fall away... May God's love, because HE is love, define those saints of HIS in every way... For all things are indeed possible with HIM in us through HIS HOLY SPIRIT...

God bless you all, and have a great day...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-16-2015 at 07:09 PM.