DMoney from Dewey Round Table states that The Erbil is announced and has been submitted to the Gazette for publication - new CBI site will be up and running tomorrow with the new rate and old site will be taken down. US Banks got all information for RV and cash out instructions are out now - we are in the final moments- some banks may cash out big customers tomorrow but we are hearing cash out by Monday for sure. FBI source shared this with me and this is serious this is the real deal seen with my own eyes and this is confirmed and I have worked in banking for years. Dmoney has a copy of the CASH OUT MEMO From banks - he got this today - and more confirmation with my own eyes that this real and the banks have them.
WOW DMonday states the rate is $8.47 CONFIRMED SEEN ON BANK DOCS. It is pegged to the GBP - and the hold up was with Kuwait due to the rate being so much higher than theirs and they did have the argument with the IMF and they wanted their rate to come up to this rate- when this does take place do not be surprised if the Kuwait Dinar will come up to the $6 - $7 range for the Kuwait Dinar - All major banks and CEO's have gotten this and the banks are to start RVing tomorrow.
BGG says I am not going to argue with this however I have always thought it would be lower and its shocking for me but I can be wrong anytime and be happy I am wrong - I appreciate that you came on the call with the Erbil agreement announcemnt confirmation and your RATE and BANK info that is confirmed...
DMoney says that this will take place tomorrow and if not this will be ready for us on Monday -this is all a go now completely... ALL this is confirmed...Poppy2 says that he is confirming that the Erbil is finished and sent for publication. BGG says when he met DMoney met long ago he has always been a NON believer - and NOW with what he has found out today - HE IS A REAL BELIEVER as he has seen this with his own eyes now...This is real and complete now.
US MILITARY 13 million dollars of equipment is now going to stay in Iraq and the US Military should/could pull out by December - DMoney thanks so much for you info.
Poppy2 says YES I agree on Erbil Agreement 3 hours ago and the Kurds were there this morning and it was approved and the Gazette will show this when they print it- it is in the hands of the Gazette- and the money is moving the last 3 days they paid 3 billion dollars on F16 fighters and their budget was based on a lot more money than what they were showing... We will see this RV at any time. They were going to announce this last Tuesday and the assassination over there on Monday held up the announcement and they bury the dead in 24 hours over there, then they got back on track. So the ERBIL is out of the way done now and the HCL is not holding up the RV ever has, they have that agreement since 2004 and only amendments were added so that has not been the hold up with the RV - I say we will see this starting tomorrow up to Tuesday of next week. Remember Ali and Bill and Dusty in your prayers and we want to keep them in mind.
SimpleySaid states - heard for last 10 days 2 weeks that the rate was locked in and not changing and it formerly was bouncing and went into a locked mode just in the last day or two and we felt it would go live and yesterday our bank source was at the main corporate bank on Currency Exchanging meetings. She mentioned the rates of a window of what he THOUGHT it might be then this week we heard $4.40 but $8.47 is fine with me.
Mr. White heard from a friend today - A WF Bank manager and he inquired of the Iraq Dinar Swift Code for the CBI = and the Manager said the code is now online with FED RESERVE/UST and as of today you can wire money from the USA to the CBI in Iraq - and theSwift Code is CBI RIQBA and here is the Swift Code for Warka - WAIVIQBA and that means you can wire money to Warka and both are online with the FED RESERVE/UST - He also asked the WF about cashing out and the bank said no he was not cashing out the Dinar but the 5/3 Bank will be the clearing house - but we know they are a private bank with securities and commodities - (even tho we know Wells Fargo/Wachovia will be one of the main 4 to cash us out.
BGG states that the Kurds, M and S got together and it seemed they were dragging their feet. THEN this all got done and today is when all this news came in to confirm this. We have seen the articles late yesterday and today to confirm this. The Security ministries and the Erbil are most important - Shabibi is on his own time frame and that ERBIL was critical to him and the rest of the stuff can take place as normal GOV procedures - he guards the CBI reserves an the ERBIL is the main need for this RV to happen - and today they came to terms on the ministers and this will be sorted out as time goes on.
BGG states he has to say this - I have 3 scenarios about the RV etc best to worst case scenario- THIS RV COULD HAPPEN TODAY _ TONIGHT _ TOMORROW - the rate shocks me but this can happen anytime. All these announcements will be at one time... and the next stuff will come out in the news and not hidden on the tickers on the screens of our news - this COULD happen next week with an RV tagged to the ERBIL agreement - then there is a possibility that the Iraq has some division that can't be fixed but again it could take a month - at worst case scenario - BUT BUT WITH THIS NEWS COMING OUT TODAY I have to say I am excited about how this RV can happen anytime.
DONNIE R - comes on the call and I am astounded with the INFO about this - THE INFO I am receiving that all is done and its all winding up and Erbil is done and going to be in the Gazette and finally this is it. YES I am getting the same news we will see this.
Great news and information... I know that things can change in an instant. I am positive and hopeful that this roller coaster is slowing down and ready to let us off. I have been to all of the sites and there are those that are naysayers, those that pump and those that do there very best to shoot straight. I signed up here to obtain a different perspective and hopefully some accurate intel. There are too many of us that need the RV to happen and this is why we have vested our hard earned money into this forthcoming event. BGG and your group have step away from one large group... let's make the best of it. I have patience although the up's and down's are getting harder to handle.