We Are What We Eat... Both Physically, and More Importantly Spiritually...

Thread: We Are What We Eat... Both Physically, and More Importantly Spiritually...

We Are What We Eat... Both Physically, and More Importantly Spiritually...

Hello Folks...

The title says it all... As scripture points out it is wise for one to look into things, to study, and prove that which is taught, and being propagated... I am always focusing on scripture because the Word (Jesus Christ) is Life, but our Loving Creator wants us to take care of our physical bodies as well...

This short article addresses 3 types of food we can consume which have excellent nutritional value within them in order for us to deal with the less that standard (I am being kind) food we are sold, and the water we drink... We live in a world filled with toxins... Many have contracted cancer, and I believe it is a plague of dramatic proportions... But it is not promoted as such within our world... The number of people who have died, and are dealing with this life threatening disease says otherwise...

The article mentions turmeric... I consume this myself via a spoonful or two... I can honestly say it does not harm me at all, and more than likely has helped me in ways I do not recognize from within... It is important to try, and rid our bodies of the toxins we are exposed to in order to give ourselves the opportunity to fight viruses, diseases, and the like...

As Christ Jesus declared within the Word, "It begins from within."... Both spiritually, and physically, we have to be wise as to what we expose ourselves to, and remember that our Creator knows best... God bless, and take care.. The link is below..

Popeye7

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantr...ign=food+Email
    Last edited by popeye7; 04-30-2015 at 06:21 PM.