Very Interesting Date, and Occurrence on "Agents of Shield." .. Please READ....

Thread: Very Interesting Date, and Occurrence on "Agents of Shield." .. Please READ....

Very Interesting Date, and Occurrence on "Agents of Shield." .. Please READ....

Hello Folks...

Sometimes things come to fruition on the most unlikely of places.., My wife was watching "Agents of Shields" tonight, and at the 23 minute mark until about the 25 minute mark things got interesting... She thought it was probably nothing, and it could very well be... But I will let you folks decide for yourselves...

Here is the stream for the TV show Agents of Shields... http://stream-tv-series.net/2015/04/...y-of-my-enemy/

Like I said, at the 23 minute mark, things get very interesting... Currency exchange is mentioned out of the blue, and while the two people are walking by a window display, the letters CBI are magnified...

After this scene. this commercial was shown as it concerned the new Apple Iwatch.... It kept emphasizing 10:09 AM, and briefly showed 6:09PM London time... London is 8 hours ahead of us Pacific time... And this new watch is due out this Friday 4/24/2015... At the end of this commercial it emphasizes 4/24/2015, and you see the word "WATCH" after this date is shown...

Here is the link for that commercial.. https://www.apple.com/watch/

Will Friday 4/24/2015 be the date?... Will it occur at 10:09 AM Pacific time?... I really do not have a clue, but I am always looking for clues outside of the box... Especially considering no one outside of a few individuals will actually know when this currency increase of the Iraqi dinar will take place...

Again, it could be nothing.... But hey a little hope as it involves this rather lengthy ride as it concerns this investment certainly is welcomed... God bless, and take care...

Popeye7..

PS.. Ultimately, and thankfully within our Creator's impeccably accurate, and prophetic timing... We shall see if HE allows for it to transpire...
    Last edited by popeye7; 04-23-2015 at 06:07 AM.

Re: Very Interesting Date, and Occurrence on "Agents of Shield." .. Please READ....

Good Morning Folks...

If you have a problem downloading the episode of "Agents of Shield," just click on the small screen that pops up when you initially click on the link in my post above this one... For the Apple Iwatch commercial, there is a link to click on that says, "watch the TV ad."...

We know we are getting close to this coming to pass... Or at least it seems to be... Thanks for all that everyone does on this site... So lets see if 4/24/2015 is a go for this shall we?... Maybe at 10:09 AM Pacific time?... We shall see, and all in our Creator's sovereign time...

God bless you all, and have a great day..

Popeye7

Re: Very Interesting Date, and Occurrence on "Agents of Shield." .. Please READ....

Hello Again...

Here is a clearer link to the Agent of Shields episode 18 in case the other did not work for you... At about the 23 minute mark till about the 25 minute mark view... You will see the currency exchange bank, as well as it being mentioned by the female walking with her father... They then walk by another store which has a title of CBI Gallery... The CBI is magnified in order to see it clearly... Here is the link... http://couchtuner.eu.com/2015/04/mar...-my-enemy.html

Again after this particular part of the show, this commercial shows comes on to advertise for the new Apple Iwatch... The time 10:09 is emphasized throughout the commercial, and I briefly saw 6:09 PM London time... The US Pacific time is 8 hours behind so in could very well mean 10:09 AM... They were eluding to a 24 hour clock or military time, so 10:09 AM would be that time... Here is the link for that particular commercial as well..
    https://www.apple.com/watch/

The Apple commercial is declaring that the Iwatch is coming out this Friday 4/24/2015.... But what I find interesting is the 10:09 timing being on display almost throughout the whole commercial... Is there something to occur on this Friday at 10:09?... I do not know... But it was rather odd to say the least... Especially when this commercial followed what was a very odd exchange on the TV series "Agents of Shield" about currency exchanges while the two involved in discussion just happen to walk by a company entitled "CBI Gallery."... With the CBI clearly being emphasized...

Check it out, and see what you think folks... Peace be with you...

Popeye7

PS... Time will tell, and with this rather elongated time frame with which it took to get us to the point we are at, clearly we are on God's watch...
    Last edited by popeye7; 04-23-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Hello Gang at Dinar Recaps...

I was reading some of the comments concerning this thread... One individual mentioned that "it is a bit out there.".... I totally understand why one would make that comment... But lets face it, this whole dinar revaluation is a bit out there in so many respects... But here we are never the less!... Guarantee many who did not know how deceptive media can be, have certainly received an education about "reading between the lines,"and not believing everything you read, or hear... We live in such a sinful world that it has made Satan's job a whole lot easier as it pertains to being able to put out false information... For money talks, and those who control the purse strings, certainly can bribe, or fire the best of employee's...

This whole dinar revaluation is extremely extraordinary due to the length of time it has taken to come to fruition, the number of investors,and especially those of biblical faith involved... Do you really believe that those who have wealth, and power want to share it with those whom they consider the common folk?... Most individuals who are wealthy prefer not to share what is considered power, as it pertains to wealth, with others... Which leads me to believe that this is being forced upon those who are in control of monetary policy in all central banks worldwide... The US itself would not have enjoyed the blessings, and being the world's most powerful nation had it not been for our Almighty God...

Remember that our Lord Jesus Christ declared that His kingdom is not of this world to Pilate... And His kingdom will not return to this earth to its fullest extent until He returns at the blowing of the 7th, and last trumpet as God's Word points out.... So we have to conclude that the length with which it has taken this process to come to pass has been allowed by our Just Creator to transpire for several reasons... To prepare for what is inevitable as it pertains to the perilous times this world will face is the main reason IMHO...

The saints of God will be tested as well... Will one stumble by placing his, or her faith in physical mammon, or finish this spiritual race through the One who is the Bread of Life... Scripture points out that there will be a time when individuals will believe that "the Master, Jesus Christ, delays His coming."... Why would they believe this?... All of it boils down to our spiritual well being, and where our trust, and priorities lie...

Those of us saved by the blood of the Lamb of God will be given time to prepare for what is coming as it pertains to a world where the US's influence is waning... At some point this country will be made obsolete as it pertains to being needed on the world scene as a leader... We can see the displeasure with the US by other nations, and that countries such as China are preparing to fill that void... With the increase of lawlessness within our country, without the desire to repent, it would stand to reason that this once God fearing nation will fall as other great nations of the past have...

But the reality is we were never the solution to begin with, and as God's Word points out destined to fail because of the lack of humility to actually seek the will of our Creator, and His tender mercies based on the idea of repentance... Sin has become the norm in many aspects of our society, and sadly is defended by laws on the books, and those who govern us... This is now the idea of freedom, and how liberty is defended unfortunately...

So the lack of trust we have for the media as we "read between the lines," should indeed motivate us to seek the truth in the most precarious of media venues... Both sides of the political spectrum are being played sadly, and in the end the world will indeed be placed in a position of serfdom... Beginning with this nation, Western Europe, and other English speaking nations... Money will not resolve the numerous spiritual problems that beset what is considered Western society, and in time we will become the tail... While those countries that make up what is referred to as the East, will rule over us for a time...

But in time all of the world will be placed under the headship of the beast who have not the Spirit of God dwelling in them... Yes, a great majority worshiping the man of sin, who have been deceived due to lawlessness defining their inmost being as God's Word declares...

So getting back to this thread, and why I have personally sought to search outside of the box for answers as it pertains to this investment... Remember the numerous posts as it concerned Christine L.'s numerology message to the National Press Corp... She even declared to those who were comprised of this prestigious group, that she normally does what she is told... Hence, explaining why she went into a numerology spiel, and the "magic number 7."... If that was not an eye opener!.. She declared 7 years of prosperity once we came out of this 7 year economic depression... Never going into detail how she knew we would come out of this economic funk, and who was orchestrating her declaration of 7 years of economic prosperity... How did she know this?...

There is ample research about the use of media in its various forms to convey messages that most do not understand, nor care to understand... Basically if it sounds "conspiratorial" most do not want to be labeled a nut to believe it, or be willing to admit to it... But what about the conspiracies that go on within the very media that seeks to deceive, or deflect the public?... It is so easy to do when one owns how media is controlled is it not?... As believers, we should be quite aware of how much conspiracies make up the very fabric of our world... Even our Lord, and Savior was conspired against in order to die for our sins... By those who thought they were doing God a service... But there have been many times throughout history that God's name was used for the wrong, or vain reasons...

We live in a world that is ultimately controlled by supernatural forces... And in time we will see this as various signs, and wonders will be performed by both sides that represent good, or evil... Evil will have its way simply because of the mystery of lawlessness... But it will be cut short as the return of the Son of God will indeed bring forth the Truth, and the goodness that our Creator alone defines in every way... Blessed be His Name...

God bless, and remember that our redemption comes forth from on high...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 04-25-2015 at 04:41 PM.

Hi Popeye7

We could read much into this. One date could be a hint. Nov. 9, 2015. It falls on a Monday of this year. Wow one could really try the guessing games. We never know what Big Govs will be up to. Thanks for the read

Ladyfox

Hello Ladyfox...

That is so true, and that is the point... How many times did it seem like we were there because everything was seemingly DONE... The continued stream of laws that have had to be passed could have been so long ago... But it was not time, and there were others to come to know about this investment by the delaying of this coming to fruition..

But was it delayed, or again are we on our Savior's watch?... Obviously if God wanted this to happen, it would have by now because we who believe in Him know that He is in control... With so many brethren involved, one who is a believer has to conclude this... To allow for others to become involved, and of course giving those of us who are an opportunity to prepare spiritually...

But in the end scripture is being fulfilled in accordance to the prophetic plan of our Most High God... Christ Jesus pointed out I believe in Matthew chapter 24 that at some point yet future, "Will I find faith?".... Our Lord God Almighty is so much more concerned for our spiritual welfare as we do battle against spiritually dark principalities in high places (Ephesians chapter 6), than He is with whether or not we have wealth.. It will be a test for His flock to see where we stand, and who, or what we place we faith in...

We must also remember that it will be temporary.. We are on a fixed time frame in accordance to God's will... Just as this will start at a particular time, it will end in the same manner... We must pray unceasingly to ensure we are prepared to lose this monetary gain at some point... Lets not allow for this temporary blessing to become an idol, and a curse to us ultimately... (See Revelation chapter 3, and the church of Laodicea... See what our Savior has to say about these folks and where they stood with HIM as it pertained to their spiritual lives..)...

But if we remain steadfast, our reward in heaven will be without question far greater than this... This world needs God's return to establish His kingdom that is without end... That is the only lasting solution, and One that will serve mankind well... Simply because we have always needed God to rule over us... In Spirit, and in Truth...

So we will see what HE allows for.... The news, as it pertains to laws being passed looks positive... We shall see!...Thank you for the response, and God bless you, and everyone else who reads this... Have a great day!...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 04-25-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Good Afternoon, or Evening Folks...

Well, whether or not the monetary shift in Iraq takes place today or not, what was shown on "Agents of Shield" was certainly odd to say the least... The commercial about the Apple Iwatch may have had nothing to do with the episode at all... But since it occurred right after that particular scene, thought maybe it may have had something to do with it... Never the less, I do believe a message was being sent at that point in the show... Believe me, they use movies, and TV to send messages, or give "heads up" to occurrences that are about to transpire shortly... And most do ignore it because the main reason for watching fantasy is to "get away" from it all... Right!... They understand this, and it has been effective in years past...

Looking within that spiritual mirror can sometimes be difficult as it pertains to our growth in Christ Jesus... We are being given an opportunity to grow in this grace, and knowledge of our beloved Savior when we are given the opportunity to be able to do so... But God knows what is best, even if we do not at times... May we continue seek our Creator's perspective on the world's condition from a spiritual standpoint, and the time we live in when comparing it to the Word of God... The times we live in are is certainly like no other... And will never be as Christ Jesus declared in Matthew chapter 24...

Enjoying our physical blessings, yet remembering the Apostle Paul, and his declaration of being content whether rich, or poor... Remembering that our joy should be based on our faith in the Lord God so that when difficult times do come, we will be unfazed by them... With the Spirit of God fully in us, we have a strength that far, and away surpasses anything that is flesh can do for us... The creation is definitely limited...

So many will need believers to be strong, and encouraging as this present evil age becomes all the more wicked... This is when the children of the Most High God should be shining even brighter in a spiritually dark world... Being of good courage, and fighting the good fight does take more than any of us in the temporary physical state have of in by ourselves... But with God within us through His Spirit, we are never alone... May we remember this, and take refuge in God's unfailing love as our strength, and song...

God bless, and take care dear friends...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 04-25-2015 at 04:36 PM.

Dear Friends...

Forgive me for the grammar errors... I write these in haste at times, and what is in my brain does not always transmit into what is written down... There are times when I may briefly go over what is written, and it may seem OK.. But upon closer inspection, it is not...

So what is corrected is what I have seen this time... If I read it again there will more than likely be more errors... But I think you get the message for the most part...

Hope all is well, and let us continue to pray for one another as we travel the straight, and narrow road our beloved God, and Savior has placed us on.. Being wise stewards of the priceless, and precious gift given to us by our Great Creator...

Thank you so much for this site, and may our beloved God guide us all with His unfailing love...

Popeye7

Good Afternoon or Morning Folks...

Whichever applies to time zone you are in... Well, the end of June is fast approaching, and here we are still awaiting for what I consider a predetermined day of dramatic economic change within our world... This monetary event within what was once ancient Babylon will indeed have a positive effect on our world for a period of time.. But I also believe it be a time frame when a shift in who will be deemed a world power, and which nation or nations will not... Change is coming, and we have to prepare ourselves for anything to transpire in a world that has been transformed over the last century plus due to technological advancement...

In other words in our electric age, change can come rather swiftly, and abruptly... Reliance upon technology, while convenient in many respects, has also left us very venerable as well... For this reliance upon technology could very well leave us in a state of panic, and chaos if something catastrophic were to occur from an environmental perspective as well as from enemies of a nation with the technology to shut down a countries capability to run itself...

Some may think this is nothing more than the promotion of fear, and negativity, but nothing could be further from the truth... In fact I would not be addressing these things if scripture, or God's Word was not so accurate in His declaration of what is to transpire as we near the end of this age before the 2nd coming of the Lord Jesus Christ...

One thing is certain, and that is God never changes... Nor do His judgments... Now He began the process of pouring out His Holy Spirit on mankind at the first Pentecost after giving of Himself through His Son for the salvation of mankind spiritually speaking... But this does not mean that He no longer judges the nations as scripture points out... Our Great Creator, at a time He had appointed before the beginning of creation, began the process of revealing His unfailing love to both Jew, and Gentile to a world that was, for the most part, dead because of the practice of sin...

The beast, this spiritual kingdom which reveals itself within our physical world, was wounded, but not overthrown, or destroyed... That is still for a time yet future... There is still one more of Satan's kingdom's to be revealed... The 7th head which will be a kingdom comprised of 10 kings... Which was revealed to us via the ten horns upon this head, as well as the 10 toes upon the image that was revealed to King Nebuchadnezzar in a dream, and deciphered by Daniel in chapter 2 of this prophetic book... This final kingdom of the beast that Satan rides as Babylon, will be ruled by a king whose title is the man of sin (2 Thessalonians chapter 2), king of the North (Daniel chapter 11), and of course the beast (Daniel chapter 7, and Revelation chapters 9, 11, 13, and 17)...

This 8th king will be given authority to rule this 7th head, or kingdom by Satan himself (Revelation chapter 13 verse 4), and will his physical vessel will be possessed by the very one who now is imprisoned in the bottomless pit, or abyss whose name is Abaddon in the Hebrew tongue, or Apollyon in the Greek.. This king of the bottomless pit has been written, and spoken of in Greek Mythology as well... Hades is his name, and he is considered the god of the underworld in Greeks myth... There are elements of reality within the Greeks myths that have mixed with lies, and distortions of the truth... Such is the world we live in, and our responsibility to recognize it as wise virgins of our Father in heaven...

By the way, Abaddon means destroyer, and again this beast of the abyss will be released at a time when the sins of mankind are ripe for this judgment by God Almighty... At the blowing of the 5th trumpet of God, and as Revelation chapter 9 points out... The last 3 trumpets are considered the 3 woes by God, and will change our world in a most dramatic fashion... Especially the 7th, and last trumpet which will signal the beginning of the return of Messiah, and the beginning of the end of the reign of the beast, and his kingdom.. Again see Revelation chapters 11, 16, and 19 for more on this..

So with that being said, the media is key to Satan's propagation, and distortions of the Truth... Pilate ask Jesus Christ what is truth when judging whether or not our Savior needed to be judged to die, and this governor of Judea was looking at HIM... Even then, as is the case today, many are looking for truth... But it all begins within a persons inmost being, and the version that they seek... If one's judgment is clouded with sinful behavior, with the desire not to repent, that individual generally will not seek Truth, or the Lord Jesus Christ... For HE has to be revealed so that the scales, or spiritual blinders are removed in order to see HIM, our SAVIOR, for who HE truly is... HE alone is the WAY, TRUTH, and the LIFE...

So while media is important to Satan's conditioning process of the minds of the people's of this world, this fallen entities overall goal is to see the world burn, and the inhabitants thereof destroyed... People, and the fallen angelic realm who have sworn allegiance to Lucifer, or Satan, are also being used... Even though the devil promises them glory, this will prove to be a lesson in futility for those who have done so... The dragon's goals, as God's Word points out, will have temporary success.. But in the end, the same pit they have dug for others to fall into, this will be the very end for this vain effort to rule that which the ONE TRUE GOD has created...

As mentioned earlier within this particular thread, clues to what is going on in our world, can be found via the media, and within areas most would not even fathom to look into... I mentioned this last night on chat, and would like to reiterate again... I often look for signs, or clues in rather obscure places for dates that have proven to be important as it concerns events taking place... The latest possible clue was within a movie I viewed last week entitled "Jurassic World.".... Entertaining flick by the way if you like dinosaurs running wild within a theme park where they are the main attraction for visitors...

There was a scene that I found quite curious where numbers were involved... It involved a vehicle used to view the dinosaur park.. As with all types of theme parks, most of the carts for rides, or vehicles used to ride in, have numbers on them... In this particular scene two of the main characters used a dome like vehicle to travel around the park... Normally if there is a number on the cart, or vehicle, and it is a single digit, it will be displayed in that manner, and only once on the same vehicle generally..

But on this vehicle the number 7 was placed on it twice, and in this way... 07 07... This would normally be ignored by most people, but it did peak my curiosity because I look for it... Especially considering what was declared by Christine Legarde, the IMF Chief, within her speech to the National Press Corp. back in January of 2014... The emphasis on numerology, and the "magic" number 7 was rather odd, and unorthodox as she was addressing the state of the world's economy to this prestigious group... She was mentioning important dates, and used numbers that, for the most part, that had an association with the numeric 7...

Here is the link to the speech again.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

If you happen to go, and watch this film, look for this part in the movie... It will be pretty obvious, and it involves 2 young men riding in this vehicle encased in glass... Could this be some sort of clue, and a date to look at for something to occur?... May not involve the RV necessarily either... Then again, maybe it does.. I do not know, and time will tell... Just an observation on my part... Believe me, I would love to this monetary reform occur sooner, like today... But again, we are on God's timex in the overall scheme of things... HIS will be done...

God bless folks, and take care... Thanks for reading, and hope your weekend is a good one...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 06-19-2015 at 10:38 PM.