Cannot get into chat room even though I have had access for over two months.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into chat room even though I have had access for over two months.

Cannot get into chat room even though I have had access for over two months.

I have had access to the chat room for over 2 months. Tonight when I was in the chat room, I suddenly lost the picture. When I restarted the computer with no problem, I signed back onto the site, but it was a different screen and I am not being recognized and it is not bringing me to the chat room to log in. What should I be doing? Never had this problem before. My log in name is teddi.

Re: Cannot get into chat room even though I have had access for over two months.

can't get into chat?

Re: Cannot get into chat room even though I have had access for over two months.

I am having the same problem. I can log in ...to my account... "Papatom" and I can go other places in the website...but when i clik on CHAT, NOTHING COMES UP.
    i've logged off and on more than once trying.

Mine is doing the same thing...cleared cache and cookies...rebooted...more than once...my Mom is in the same house...and hers logged in just fine...

Can't get into the chat room either

I am having the same trouble, I have shut down whole computer rebooted, logged in and out of DU, don't know what to do.... Do any of you have contacts with mods or BGG?

what does load chat application failed, mean? that's what happening? get to black screen 85%?

jake1 I am at 47% it jumped to there from 28% so I don't know if it is taking hours to load or what.....

me also, just white page , nada loading
    restarted, refreshed, tried laptop, and desktop, nada,

will get fixed I am sure,

Ugh!!! I can't get in on my laptop or ipad, but can on my iphone! Hopefully it will be fixed sooooon!