Can the RV happen by the end of September?

Thread: Can the RV happen by the end of September?

Can the RV happen by the end of September?

Hello All,

I am getting VERY discouraged about the RV! I read some opinions today that this may not happen until November!

My situation is DIRE and it will be VERY difficult for me to WAIT that long!

Can someone give me a little encouragement?

THANKS MUCH!!

Re: Can the RV happen by the end of September?

Not sure who you are listening to but after 10 + years in this I would listen more to this board with BGG and Millionday. The rest of the GURU's pretty much have led people astray for many years. I could name them but what would be the point.

I also am one of 9 going on ten years and this will happen sooner than you think. Hang in there the so called GURU'S all having a clue are but a few and the few are not saying Nov or Dec and even some are saying Jan 2015.......... Not Happening sorry. This can not go past October no way.

Thanks for the add! I was just banned by People's Dinar for asking where Pose and countrygal might end up since they left that site.

I hope it is this year too.
    Last edited by matchooman; 09-30-2014 at 05:29 PM.

All I can tell you is that it is looking very good right now but this is Iraq and nobody can put a date/rate on it. We can make our best guesses but until this happens we just have to hang in there. I believe there are a lot of people in the same boat with you, myself included.

Hi Jeff.. wondering if I have been banned.. I was pretty honest on Joe's thread about wanting the truth.. I haven't been able to get in since Sunday.. today it comes up but none of the tabs will open..

Quote Originally Posted by 1jeff View Post
    All I can tell you is that it is looking very good right now but this is Iraq and nobody can put a date/rate on it. We can make our best guesses but until this happens we just have to hang in there. I believe there are a lot of people in the same boat with you, myself included.