Do you remember special bank account Poppy referenced a few months back?

Thread: Do you remember special bank account Poppy referenced a few months back?

Do you remember special bank account Poppy referenced a few months back?

BGG,

Hi was not sure if this was the place to ask this question or not? So if not please direct me to best place to ask question like this in the future.

Anyway a few months back we remember Poppy made a comment about a certain kind of bank account we could set up which would allow the money put into it to be more "liquid" and allow us to move it out quickly into any other account we wanted without delay. This account gained no interest, but would allow the funds we put into as a "temp holding" account until we knew where we wanted to transfer the funds to and you could take all the funds out quickly without any waiting period by the bank.

I went back through cat logs and could not find it anymore. So if you remember that type of bank account could you mention it again. Thanks. Also thank you again for all your hard work we appreciate all you do for the rest of us.

Re: Do you remember special bank account Poppy referenced a few months back?

Quote Originally Posted by Believe4more View Post
    BGG,

Hi was not sure if this was the place to ask this question or not? So if not please direct me to best place to ask question like this in the future.

Anyway a few months back we remember Poppy made a comment about a certain kind of bank account we could set up which would allow the money put into it to be more "liquid" and allow us to move it out quickly into any other account we wanted without delay. This account gained no interest, but would allow the funds we put into as a "temp holding" account until we knew where we wanted to transfer the funds to and you could take all the funds out quickly without any waiting period by the bank.

I went back through cat logs and could not find it anymore. So if you remember that type of bank account could you mention it again. Thanks. Also thank you again for all your hard work we appreciate all you do for the rest of us.

It's a CDARS account and the link ishttp://www.cdars.com/home/find/find-cdars/

Hope this helps you! Scottiegirl

Re: Do you remember special bank account Poppy referenced a few months back?

You also might want to look at ICS or Insured Cash Sweep. It works just like CDAR but you have withdrawal rights without penalty, unlike CD's. You can do basic account or one the bears interest. basically a checking account for multi-million accounts with FDIC protection. Website is*www.insuredcashsweep.com